Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39842 times)
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

I personally like to make an investments in some popular coins because I know having a different kind of currency to invest with our money is a great way of earnings. And to prevent from losing it all in one currency if you invested to a scam project that's why I will choose to invest this 10000$ if I have to invest it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3434
Merit: 4368

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

Going to convert $10.000 into Bitcoin  Smiley
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

I have $10k and investing on cryptocurrency, i will split it in several crypto. Bitcoin have big portion around 55% from total investment because bitcoin having biggest liquidity and biggest transaction volume in market. Beside bitcoin, ADA, Elastos, XHV and XYO and EOS is good option for long term

aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

I have $10k and investing on cryptocurrency, i will split it in several crypto. Bitcoin have big portion around 55% from total investment because bitcoin having biggest liquidity and biggest transaction volume in market. Beside bitcoin, ADA, Elastos, XHV and XYO and EOS is good option for long term
that opposite with my strategy.maybe bitcoin get smallest portion.and altcoin such as waves, eos , utn and other coins get bigger allocation.remember if altcoin price rise and bitcoin price we get doubled profits.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

- In the past, I would definitely consider this to be a good idea and fully support your choice, even encouraging people to actively do it because bitcoin at that time was too potential and has a lot of development space but now, the aura and rays that bitcoin emits have gradually weakened, it is no longer the bitcoin of the past. The value and the continuous collapse made me unable to put all the money into it, although many people say it still has a chance to rise again and I will probably regret it when I missed this opportunity but the risk is still too big, $10000 is not a small amount, we should put it into safer options.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
There is so much you can do with $10,000 in cryptocurrency investment. If I were you, I won't just look at the top 5 coins. I will pick random 10 coins from the top 100 coins and invest in them.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

You may call me crazy but I really believe that TRON has a promising future. Justin Sun has made interesting deals until now acquiring many organizations that help to promote both TRX and cryptos as a whole. Also, transaction costs are little to zero with the freezing/bandwidth system. There is still a lot of work to do because it is something new but I would definitely invest my 10k in buying TRX!
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
Staking a whooping 10000$ on crypto investment is a very huge risk. I would suggest you invest only a halve of it in crypto, and invest the other in a real life business.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

If I had $ 10,000 I would stop thinking about long term investment, I would rather think about 1% per day thing completely hard to achieve but not impossible. and after 2 years I would calculate the earning because if I'm not wrong it could go to an X 5 or more.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:27:46 AM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

If I had $ 10,000 I would stop thinking about long term investment, I would rather think about 1% per day thing completely hard to achieve but not impossible. and after 2 years I would calculate the earning because if I'm not wrong it could go to an X 5 or more.
that more realistic, maybe if we want our fund save we could open real business or maybe buying property.cryptocurrency has high risk but it provide high opportunity too.and it depend on our self to choose ,were we risk taker of not.but if we want to speculate some our money maybe several months later we get huge profits.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

If I had $10,000, I will invest it more on bitcoin and ethereum because this 2 cryptos are well known and has many functions like it can use on most of the ICOs and I do believe that their value will increase 10x in the near future.

The market is bouncing. I will not take such a great risk to invest 10 thousand dollars even in the best cryptocurrencies, and even if I were a very rich man. It is better to wait for the time when we see the signs of the bulls that are ready to come.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

If I had $10,000, I will invest it more on bitcoin and ethereum because this 2 cryptos are well known and has many functions like it can use on most of the ICOs and I do believe that their value will increase 10x in the near future.

The market is bouncing. I will not take such a great risk to invest 10 thousand dollars even in the best cryptocurrencies, and even if I were a very rich man. It is better to wait for the time when we see the signs of the bulls that are ready to come.
when we see bull signs maybe cryptocurrency already on high price.and we have bigger risk if start buying.different condition happen if we sttart buying on dip, it have less risk.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

when we see bull signs maybe cryptocurrency already on high price.and we have bigger risk if start buying.different condition happen if we sttart buying on dip, it have less risk.
but sometimes we are afraid when going to buy at a low price, of course many think that the market will continue to decline. even though it is an opportunity to buy as much as possible, and has a smaller risk than when we buy on a hill. use your capital wisely, so that you will get maximum profit

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Switchain

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 04:18:41 AM

Definitely get yourself a diverse basket
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:19:28 PM

For me if i have that huge amount, first i devided it in to two, for example my 50% i invest it in stock market, and buy the most blue chip in the market, and my 25%, i put in top 5 altcoin and hold at least 5 to ten years, because we already know that when it comes to crypto market its very volatile, and it take time to price get back up and higher. And for rest 25% i want to trade that.

If I had such a big sum of money, I would invest at least 3-4 thousand to the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. besides it, I might go to some Asian countries to see how other people live there.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:20:26 PM

Best i think is to invest in Bitcoin up to halving
Halving begin May next year maybe it is to early but time is running fast and btc price will be much higher than now
You can trade some of btc than
After purchasing btc you can consider to buy some alts
Usually before bitcoin halving there is massive alts pump
It is starting from doge pump minimum 3x
Alts are crazy chip now warning is that you have to select good alts because many will die

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:06:40 PM

If i have $10000. I will invest a part or it in bitcoin. Even though its value is struggling last year. I have still high hopes that it can still recover this year onwards.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:48:39 PM

Wow, that’s a lot of money in the future for sure. That money is everything here in my place and if i do have that, I will think for a business that can help me to multiply it and of course I will invest in cryptomarket most especially with BTC and ETH. The time has come now for us to recover and it is the right time to enter the market, for me its confirm that this market will stay longer and we will rise again.
Xk80jq

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:21:51 AM

If ever I have 10000$ it is very big money, what can I do is,
I SPLIT THAT MONEY INTO 3
1.I invest in bitcoin
2.I invest outside in crypto currency like food and beverage
3.saving for my family for health, clothes, food and shelter.

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:42:59 PM

If i have $10000. I will invest a part or it in bitcoin. Even though its value is struggling last year. I have still high hopes that it can still recover this year onwards.

I do not think that my choice will be a surprise to somebody. I will invest in Bitcoin as the cryptocurrency which is the best one, and in Ethereum, as I believe greatly in the great future of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: