Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39844 times)
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:45:59 PM

First of all, that $10,000 must be some money I don't need and I can avoid to loose. Next is to do my due diligence on Top 20 coins on CMC, pick the best 5 with real life usage and split the capital accordingly. Looking the coins you've mentioned, I think you already have good taste for good performing coins.
If you are hoping to make your investment 10x in 2 years in altcoins, then there are fewer chances of that, more chance disappointing yourself of losing profit. Yes, you can make your investment 10 X but not in that short period of time.
If I had 10,000 dollars to invest in cryptocurrencies, I would learn how to develop an app, find good programmers to help me make my dream app come true with a small amount, we will create a pie we will divide and make our dreams come to the truth and launch it and have an ICO. That would be the thing I would do when it comes to cryptocurrency investments.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:53:51 PM

I would invest in two cryptocurrencies only - Bitcoin and Ethereum. probably, 5 thousand will be enough to buy BTC and ETH. The rest of the money will be spent on a small business I am planning to open.
5 thousand is too much dude. Even you don't have that amount of money I'd say, don't ever to say invest with X-K amount because most of peoples especially you don't have that amount of money and some speculators think that invest bulk of money into cryptocurrency is a stupid and garbage idea.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:20:58 PM

if i have 10000 dollars then my main aim is to buy some development coins like icon iota eos eth ltc and neo to my analysis these coins are in pure development mode we can expect growth in the coming years
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:34:03 PM

If I had 10k$ I will put 5k in bitcoin, 2500$ in eth and the rest on other altcoins.
having everything in altcoin is really risky if they are not top 100 ... but you can make more money.
If you can wait and of course you don't need the money .. you can ALL IN on altcoins

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:32:38 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
If I had such a sum at the moment I would have invested a part of it anyway.In addition to bitcoin and ethereum, there are a lot of attractive coins and tokens.From Your list I would buy EOS and in addition would buy Stellar.From the tokens,I would advise you to buy Pundi X(this year the number of dividends has decreased, but nevertheless they are stable.No Bank will pay You this amount).And I really hope for XYO tokens.The next 1-2 years in my opinion they will give X100
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 08:59:42 PM

Nah. If I had $10000, I will not only invest in cryptocurrency but real assets too such as gold, diamond etc.
The first capital; $3000, I would use to invest in gold and diamond.
Second capital; $2000, to invest in the promising ICO project.
And Third; $5000, for investing in the top 5 (my favorite) coins.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:23:46 PM

If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
Getting those kind of profits is possible but only if you are very lucky or if you know what you are doing when it comes to investing, you cannot rely on the first method so you need to make an effort to learn about investments, it is not easy but the rewards that you can get out of it are completely worth it so you should not spare your efforts when it comes to learn how to invest.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:19:11 AM

Nah. If I had $10000, I will not only invest in cryptocurrency but real assets too such as gold, diamond etc.
that is good decision in allocation.but investing in ico projects at this moment was not good anymore.maybe you could use this allocation to another investment portofolio.or maybe used to in stock market.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:15:45 AM

that is good decision in allocation.but investing in ico projects at this moment was not good anymore.maybe you could use this allocation to another investment portofolio.or may be used to in the stock market.

Yes, right now investing in ICO is risky because for ETH they are allocating the price is nearly 300$ which we are investing in high by assuming the high price. Instead of investing in ICO, it is better to find low-value potential coins which will help you to make some decent money when they start increasing their price.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:20:24 PM

Of course, with $ 10,000 there are many options for you. If I were you I would invest in ETH, XRP, XLM, TRX, EOS. Every Altcoin which I would buy $ 2,000. Because why I didn't choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is high and you can't buy much while the Altcoins are cheap and there is great potential. If after 2 years Bitcoin goes up, the Altcoins I have bought will also increase with no small number.

The best thing is to diversify your portfolio. The more coins you have in your portfolio, the more are the chances that you will not end up in a loss.  Invest in the best coins which are for some time and avoid low cap new coins .
Praedium

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 07:52:07 PM

If I had 10,000 to invest in crypto, I'd invest 2/3rd in swapblocks and 1/3 in bitlattice.  Admittedly I'm part of both the Swapblocks and Bitlattice team, but both projects have amazing growth potential.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:06:06 AM

Of course, with $ 10,000 there are many options for you. If I were you I would invest in ETH, XRP, XLM, TRX, EOS. Every Altcoin which I would buy $ 2,000. Because why I didn't choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is high and you can't buy much while the Altcoins are cheap and there is great potential. If after 2 years Bitcoin goes up, the Altcoins I have bought will also increase with no small number.

Now, it is a great risk to invest much in the cryptocurrencies. The market is not stable, and you can lose. Simply take a couple of thousand to buy the best altcoins, Ethereum and TRON, and the rest invest in some business.
J0M

Activity: 4
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:45:49 AM

All in BTC, don't be a fool like me and don't touch any shitcoin !
I fell into the smart contracts (ETH) hype Smiley now my ETH holdings are -80% down LOL
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 05:00:26 AM

Now, it is a great risk to invest much in the cryptocurrencies. The market is not stable, and you can lose. Simply take a couple of thousand to buy the best altcoins, Ethereum and TRON, and the rest invest in some business.
in any market investment there will appear risk.no one could avoid it as long as they put their money in this market.but if we could manage risk well we could gain huge profit from this market.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:27:52 AM

What I do to minimize the risks that will arise is to invest partially and choose coins that really have good potential. And then I will hold it for the long term, I believe that by making long-term investments more profitable.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:20:30 AM

Infact rather than risky currently market will be more rewarding as it has already being on lower side only so rise form here is much more stronger than ever. This also means that more better coins you hold it much better returns in coming time can be expected.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:19:15 AM

all types of investments are indeed very risky and for that we must be careful to invest and if I have $ 10000 at this time then I'll invest ETH, XRP, TRON and maybe few more but that also I'll not use 100% maybe only 30% 40%
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:26:56 PM

of course for the safest and long term BTC is the choice.
but if you want gain profit fast, u can choose in new altcoin they can make high pump and high dump also, so you need to prepare before buy and know when the best time to sell.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:51:08 PM

of course for the safest and long term BTC is the choice.
but if you want gain profit fast, u can choose in new altcoin they can make high pump and high dump also, so you need to prepare before buy and know when the best time to sell.
bitcoin and eth might be the first concern for those who have that much money now. well, but I feel that I will invest elsewhere now. I just feel that investment is still not right now. maybe I will create another business that can make that much money before investing in cryptocurrency.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:01:05 PM

All in BTC, don't be a fool like me and don't touch any shitcoin !
I fell into the smart contracts (ETH) hype Smiley now my ETH holdings are -80% down LOL

Ethereum just doubled from a few weeks ago.  Also -80% down isn't really a big deal in crypto, this is quite normal.  Go and look at the past bitcoin crashes and it has gone down over 80% many times in the past but it always rebounds stronger.  Eth will eventually add tokenized stocks to their platform and there are a lot of other future updates planned for Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: