Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 10000$  (Read 39842 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:25:38 AM

$ 10,000 is a huge amount for me, and if I have that kind of money, I will invest in a few coins or Altcoin that I think are profitable, like ...
50% BTC
20% ETH
10% BCH
10% LTC
10% XRP
and I think among the coins above or everything will be profitable and the current market situation is increasing, and all the coins I mentioned have gone up.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:35:34 PM

$ 10,000 is a huge amount for me, and if I have that kind of money, I will invest in a few coins or Altcoin that I think are profitable, like ...
50% BTC
20% ETH
10% BCH
10% LTC
10% XRP
and I think among the coins above or everything will be profitable and the current market situation is increasing, and all the coins I mentioned have gone up.
i am agree with you mate, holding major coins in cryptocurrency could give us convinience.major coins have high liquity and also huge support from its community so its price easy to rise when market recovered.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:41:13 PM

If I have $ 10,000, I will invest in bitcoin (40% hold for the long term) and the remaining 60% for ethereum that I use to invest in ICO, IEO and trading tokens based on ERC-20.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:59:26 PM

Id go with a 50/50 split, and like others say stick with the top 25 altcoins.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:16:58 PM

With $ 10,000 I will invest all in Ethereum, I am sure ETH will rise again even though the price is now at $ 180 but I am sure it will continue to rise up to $ 300.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:25:39 PM

With $ 10,000 I will invest all in Ethereum, I am sure ETH will rise again even though the price is now at $ 180 but I am sure it will continue to rise up to $ 300.
Exactly, if the market recovers then bitcoin rises 5x but ethereum can go up 10x, it's easier to profit from ethereum than bitcoin, but bitcoin is only suitable for long-term investments (more than 5 years).
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:36:50 PM

If I have money about $10,000 I will use it for investing in ethereum because I think only ethereum is stable coins and have chance for growing up and hard for lower price, I don't care about small profit but I could earn every time.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:30:58 PM

My strategy is to invest in the BTC,  ETH ,BNB base on latest fundamentals and the increase in adoption rate, Lastly I will invest 20% of the fund in low cap altcoin with an existing product and good fundamental that will enhance the productivity of theproject.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:25:18 AM

If I have $ 10,000 now, I will buy top ranked coins like bitcoin, ethereum and EOS, I notice that the market starts moving up so buying now is the most appropriate decision.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:28:29 AM

if I have 10000 dollars my first choice of coins for long term holding will be Neo Tron Iota and Eos all these coins have developments and new tie-ups we can expect the three times  return from these coins
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:45:44 AM

If I had 10.000 I would buy Bitcoins for all of it, and then look for options to get into altcoins for around 2000, my plan will all the time be to get more bitcoins, from trading altcoins both short and long. Altcoins to long on are BNB, EOS, ETH, ADA, NEO
Caladonian

Merit: 540

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:51:07 AM

If I have $ 10,000 now, I will buy top ranked coins like bitcoin, ethereum and EOS, I notice that the market starts moving up so buying now is the most appropriate decision.
Those three coins are really performing well, you can start investing but make sure you have a good plans not to let go if you've seen another correction and value went down, you need to have a strong decision making in order not to lose any portions of your investment.

Good coins will grow as market will be more progressive especially when more interested participants will join the ride now.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:20:06 AM

Those three coins are really performing well, you can start investing but make sure you have a good plans not to let go if you've seen another correction and value went down, you need to have a strong decision making in order not to lose any portions of your investment.

Good coins will grow as market will be more progressive especially when more interested participants will join the ride now.
If i had 10k$ i would invest 25% in BTC, about 10-20% in Ethereum and 20-25% in different perspective altcoins. Remaining amount would be kept for daily spendings.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:53:55 AM

50% BTC
20% ETH
10% BCH
10% LTC
10% XRP

2019 seems to be an altcoin year.
Your strategy seems great and I agree with it, however I would invest 30% in BTC and the other 20% that it is left I would invest in or spread it equally among the altcoins. It will probably give more profit.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 12:20:44 PM

I do not deny that the crypto market is a good way to invest but I wonder if we have spent so much time and passion, even infinite faith in it or not  because I see a lot of people, every time they have a bit of money, what they focus on is to invest in bitcoin and some potential altcoin, they don't have to think about other areas, crypto seems bound to them and I feel that in the long run, this will not be a good thing for all, the danger will be huge, now it is $10000 but if it is $100000 and we fail in crypto, that's a very scary thing

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
De Young

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:24:53 PM

I would invest 40% in BTC, 40% in ETH and the rest 20% I'd leave for new and perspective altcoins
saikot20

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:58:26 PM

I will open a new company where some unemployed person can work and they can shine there life. I also invest in BTC
furenaire123

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:08:51 PM

Saving $10000 in a bank is not worth it. Because it will not add an interest or income, instead it will lessen the value of it because of inflation.
So if I have that amount of money in my pocket, I would rather invest it but not everything (because there are some possibilities that you may lose a huge amount of money). I will probably invest my 40% in either btc or eth and for the rest I'll do some business.
terrorJR

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:23:13 PM

Exactly, if the market recovers then bitcoin rises 5x but ethereum can go up 10x, it's easier to profit from ethereum than bitcoin, but bitcoin is only suitable for long-term investments (more than 5 years).

It's true that long-term investment in Bitcoin is a good suggestion, what is it that lasts so long for 5 years, but will it be strong enough to hold it back? I think I have to ask ourselves again.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:15:31 PM

I would invest 40% in BTC, 40% in ETH and the rest 20% I'd leave for new and perspective altcoins

In my opinion this is a fair division, bitcoin and ethereum deserve a large portion because it is stable and suitable for us to make a long-term investment.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: