Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:18:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet...  (Read 3399 times)
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

Since 2 month crypto market is looking stable and when the steady growth will start than is still chance will be seeing bull run in December. Also the positive sentiment in the market is increasing in the market because of news of bakkt and fidelity institutional grade exchange leaving behind the negative sentiment of market which was created due to longest bear market. Both of this exchanges are trying to attract institutional investors and bring fresh money from them. Hopefully the we will see BTC around 10000$ till year's end.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

With the cryptocurrency market, the bull run is unpredictable, it will come very unexpected. When the bull run occurs, the exchange rate will rise to an unprecedented level. So hopefully by the end of 2018 bull run will happen, and the ETH will increase to $ 1,000.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

I think can't  help into cryptocurrency about the ber month because even if the holiday season closely coming
To celebrate the holiday this coming december hoping price increase a little upto 7$ For bitcoin to go up also the alts.

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

Who said that there will be growth of alts?
Do you actually think that alts will start just magically start to grow nevrtheless the situation in market and the huge amount of scams..
This is not gonna happen, the best case scenario is that slow gradual increase will start.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.
There are two things wrong with your idea. First of all it doesn't matter if its December or not and crypto currencies do not go up every year at the same time, if that happened we would all buy coins at October and sell at January and make a killing, we would all be rich. That can't happen, bitcoin and altcoins do not go up and down at the same time of the year every year that is insane to think that is possible.

However, lets assume you are right and coins go up in December every single year, we are still in October and we still have a long way to go to December. Last year during 21th of October it was again at around $6k levels whereas the price was more than $20k when it reached all time high.

Hence, if you believe the price should be going up we still have time to reach those levels but I think you should prepare yourself that the price probably won't do the same thing every year.
Jake Roberts

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:10:44 AM

It's too soon to rule out and give up hope for a bull by the end of December. We're still far off from coming to December to determine if a change would happen or not. In some casesp positive news regarding the market had played a role in the bull so, we'll have to be patient to find out what happens by December's end. Hopefully something good.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

the circumstances that exist in the current time is different to the situation in a while ago. Maybe because some policies could make crypto ride but for the moment there are no signs of a definite about the rise in crypto. If many have speculated December will take place may bull run much do imagine if this happened because of what happened in the past year without looking at other factors such as the cause.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:47:49 AM

Looking form the market condition in the past few month, the price of all alt coins are dropping and now it seems to look more stable, event though it still not rising as high as in 2017, so it seems at the end of the year, the price will not have changed much. But still we can't really predict what will happen to the crypto market.

REYVAN

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

in my opinion this year won't be like last year, too hope that December is better it seems like fantasy market conditions are still bad, I am quite skeptical of this condition.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:01:28 AM

in my opinion this year won't be like last year, too hope that December is better it seems like fantasy market conditions are still bad, I am quite skeptical of this condition.
well, for now there is no significant development for altcoins, maybe because it is caused by the price of bitcoin and ETH that have not pumped very high. well, I think that we only have to wait until the price of the two coins rises before the altcoin price goes up too, and hopefully this year it will happen....

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

No movement for bitcoin means no movement for alts, so if there is something that you can't see for bitcoin then don't expect it for bitcoin. While the market has been so stagnant don't expect that alts will move on its own. Alts do depend on bitcoins movement and that's how you'll see real growth in the upcoming months for it. Well, give it up if you want to and just leave your wallets until the next bull run comes. There's still a long way to go for everybody.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jateng

Activity: 1323
Merit: 152

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

I do also monitor the market because I am hoping that I can see bitcoin /eth / alt improvents. Last time I saw bitcoin goes down in 327K in PH money then days pass bitcoin increase up to 340K I think. Up to now, it is still on that range, no big changes so I am already asking myself if bull run will still occur in December.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

In fact, only two months are left before the new year. During this time, important events should take place in the world of cryptocurrency. The question remains the same - whether the market will grow at the end of the year. If the market does not rise during this period, it will greatly disappoint both potential investors and cryptocurrency holders. After that, the bear market may drag on again for a long time. It would be much better if the market still grow, not even very significantly, but grow. Just this long period of stagnation is already tired, we are waiting for growth and new developments.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:21:44 AM

I'm with you ,even bitcoin no growth at all ,I'm thinking its too late for bull run this year at all,all altcoins are taking the dive with everything in red,I'd say this year is just better for only those that want to invest ,coins are cheaper but not encouraging
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

Are there no more events that can affect the current situation, except for the adoption of ETF. This is just one of many reasons, but not the main one. And about the fact that alts are not suitable for the current period, this is not true, only they can save the investor.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

That is true but we don't have to worry because everything will be back in normal. The bounties that I have joined right now are focusing on the products of  their project so  it will have a great value when the price goes up once again. This means people are also adapting to what is currently happening in the market and this is good.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:32:28 AM

Still no rise, but in cryptoworld all can be happened in one two days, its very fast market.
So i am waiting and hope for better finale this year

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:33:36 AM

everything is speculation and prediction. The funny thing about the so called 'bull run' is that nobody knows when it will start. It can be today, tomorrow or next week. It can happen this year or next year. you may not know when it will start because there are so many theory about this so called bull run. some people beleive it is a market correction while some says its manipulation. whatever it is, it is very important and brave not to lose hope in crypto and always look forward to better days and we shouldnt forget the lesson we have learn from it.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

At the end of September, CNBC published the news that Google was ending the ban on cryptocurrency advertising but that it had not had a good impact on the crypto market at this time and even tended to decline, I was really waiting for the end of the year and always praying the cryptocurrency would be a drastic increase
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:09:53 AM

As far as I remember, during the last year things started to pick within a week so there is still hope for the best to come. Lets grasp one important thing that crypto currencies can be very manipulative and thus at nay point if whales or big millionaire groups thought to pump it then they will do it willingly. Last years study shows that Futures investment and acceptance of the Crypto currency from Japan were the leading factors for this and thus a good news can also impact things nicely. We need such sparks this year also. I guess its too early to judge about everything, at the very last movement things can go wild.

Very true. The acceptance of cryptocurrencies by Japan led to a huge rally during the middle of last year while whales pumped it to insane levels during the end of last year which  goes to show how volatile this market truly is.

I am fairly confident that the market situation will not change for the remainder of this year no matter how many people pray due to the prolonged bear market through out this year and I feel 2019 could be completely different if the ETF proposal gets approved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: