Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet...  (Read 3394 times)
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

If you keep hold your coins, it will become hard pressure into your mind and strategy. Down trend still running and every news can't create speculation to raise higher price action in significant value, everything look's empty for me. I'm not suggest you to cut loss but think and do realistic is need to be done. See again your strategy and fix it, good luck to you.   

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

Fears and I have, it is possible that the growth will not start. But I don't believe it, the mood of the market just on the bullish trend, at least some of the slightest good news will begin to expand the market.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

there is no way we can predict about bull run, all we have to do is bag some more of your favorite coin and lets wait.. December is just around the corner so i think there is no big pump coming like was last year

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

There are some sense in your thread, but it depends on the situation that make the bull run, if the one that makes the bull run because of more people invest then no need to be afraid that 2019 will be start with gloomy price, but the problem now there is still no sign of bull coming, even with positive news and rumours, the market still in gloomy place, we need boost not just pump and dump
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

If the market condition isn't recovering yet at the end of this year, I'll be wait during the 2019 while hoping that the condition will get better from time to time.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

Just exactly my thought, I have told few of my friends that unless something like ETF happens there won't be any bull run this year, the reason is that so many people have lost money in the space, so many ICO have taken out a lot of money from the space, and there are no many investors into the space, people are afraid to invest, and many who have coins are praying for the market to go up so that they will sell off, so before bull run will happen, there must be something like ETF that will bring in new set of investors into the space, without that, forget about bull run until next year.
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

If the market condition isn't recovering yet at the end of this year, I'll be wait during the 2019 while hoping that the condition will get better from time to time.

Only with patience will later have good expectations, so to overcome this condition only by being patient and waiting for the good opportunity to come. And surely the condition is always there.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

I hate to sound this negative because I have always chosen to see things from the positive angle even when it looks quite gloomy I don't think the expected recovery of the market is going to happen before December
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

Yes it is a very real situation and I'm afraid of it honestly, but I think it will all be resolved in a positive way and the bulls will win in the end of the year, the question is for how long they will come on the market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

We should hope for the best and yet we also have to expect for the worse. Here in cryptocurrency everything is unpredictable and maybe we can see signs for a bull run in the next couple of months. But as what I said earlier we should expect for the worse that no bullrun this year or even next year.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

Indeed, many think like that because in 2018 the price of coins on the market is indeed unstable, many have decreased prices, prices are very unpredictable, surely many losses are experienced by investors who buy coins when prices are still high, hopefully expectations in early 2019 will become reality
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

When there is so much hope, it will never happen. Once people have lost confidence in the market, that is when the market grows and uptrend. It was hoped that the market would rebound in August and now ends in October and the market is still unchanged. So the last two months of 2018 are unchanged and we will have a 2018 at the bottom

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

That's also my opinion, things are not happening like we are expecting I stop reading those experts reviews that we will reach $40,000 or more this year I just find comfort that Bitcoin is not dropping to the $5000 level this is important for the confidence not to slide down.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

I think the market condition this year is different from the previous year, this is because this year there were too many scam projects that made many media report negative things about crypto and made investors afraid to invest.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

For Alts to get growth Bitcoin needs to get back to 20k Range , yes there is some alts that got like 20-50% growth . But to see same thing what happened last year December , then we need to see BTC back at 20k range again and after that alts hopefully will follow . Im not 100% sure on that , but it should be based on graph history Cheesy
tonbit1239

Activity: 542

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

I still feel Bullish this coming December 2018. There's some shaking, correction happening on the market price. But I know one day, the MArket Cap will hit the $1 trillion mark. Financial Institution, Tech Companies and Bankers are all going in to the Cryptocurrency world. We just need to continue the awareness of it to the people everywhere. The real growth is making them Educated anything about it.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

I think the market condition this year is different from the previous year, this is because this year there were too many scam projects that made many media report negative things about crypto and made investors afraid to invest.
  The price of Bitcoin 20k was just because of the amount of ico. I hope that the bitcoin will grow and its price will be 10k
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

Yes, the statement in the coming months, the ETF may have a significant impact on the cryptocurrency market. As the trend from year to year shows, Bitcoin current is growing until mid-December and then there is already a decline whether it will also be unknown this year. This is due to the fact that everyone is starting to go to Fiat to buy gifts for the holidays.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

I think that the bear market will be continuing at the year end , so altcoins will have no improvement of its price value falldown , but this will not take for a very long time , time will come for the comeback of the market to rise up and be healthy again , so we are only hoping that it will be finally over ,because all are affected by this falldown season.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

Ya, rising of the value for cryptocurrencies aren't depending on the time, its can be analys by the chart and news to help pushing as well. Of course we don't know what happen for next end-this year, but one thing that you must remember, its always need technical and fundamental.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: