Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet...  (Read 3394 times)
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

And why did you decide that this growth should begin in December? Every month, everyone thinks that growth is about to begin, but this is not happening. I am sure that at the beginning of next year everyone will be waiting for the next spring growth.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

Look at the last year market charts. The market started to pump in about only November. Let's see this time, but honestly I am expecting smooth grows.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

Look at the last year market charts. The market started to pump in about only November. Let's see this time, but honestly I am expecting smooth grows.
But in the last year, the price did not fall from the beginning of the year until the end of the year as this year. I don't think the market can recover in this year but I still hope it can happen
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

For sustainable development, cryptocurrencies do not need a regular pamp, but sustainable development with the introduction of ICA regulation, the arrival of institutional investors and the massive adoption of cryptocurrencies as a means of payments for merchants.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

December is not the priority for the growth in market the bear is still very strong and still at early stage which shows that we are going to see a long time bear market before the bull finally comes so just hold your position or buy more now as it is the best time to acquire more.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

As i remember we didn't have big growth last October also, bull run started later. But i am also not sure that this year we will have bull run, may be next or in 2020.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

Exactly as someone said before, last year is an example how things can boil quick and also wrap up in a quick pace. Mostly everything concluded in a matter of weeks if not days. We could see another minor bull run until the end of the year, but a biggest so far is probably coming next year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
sirojuddin

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Yes, I saw this bad thing going on in a long time, somehow, even I saw a post that said this evil would run until mid 2019. I hope this is not true.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

No doubt, almost everyone has been waiting for this Ember period which is September - December but I personally have not been seeing anything turning around positively in the alts coin market too but still need to maintain the patient which we've being maintaining since. Though, anything can happen anytime base on my little experience in Crypto.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

Yeah, first ever happen in the history of alts and bitcoin were the market seems no increase as i analyzed the market trend which bull run exist. This is we believe that every year we were happy to celebrate the surpassing of value year per year.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:17:03 AM

The trading volume of most exchanges is now increasing, which indicates that investment enthusiasm has begun to rise, and many people believe that the bull market is coming.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:33:10 AM

I think we should be more active and patient. November - December is the time when world markets and finance receive liquidity. After the shortage of Tether, Stablecoin is having the necessary additions. Stablecoin's scalability and flexibility can be the best step to getting crypto back and responding to maximum attention.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:36:08 AM

I think like you. I think it takes time for everything to recover. Why do we have to push it while it's a huge market and there are so many other things that are affecting it that we can not handle. They always think that the Cryptocurrency market is bad but they do not know that the stock market is going down sharply. We are in good shape and we should stop complaining.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:09:07 AM

This year, the cryptocurrency could not please us, nothing at all, because we only saw a drop in prices and all
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

Of course, because January 2018 started to fall down the market little by little until bitcoin fell down to 6400$ out of 19k$ almost, so I guess before end  of this year bull run will really comes up to us and bearish will stop. And as I can see and observed too that most of the ico who started a months ago almost majority of it gave an extension to finish their ico this December then some of them also will going to have an exchange on the same months too, so what does it means? It means there is a big chance that Bull run will begin on this month.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

there is no way we can predict about bull run, all we have to do is bag some more of your favorite coin and lets wait.. December is just around the corner so i think there is no big pump coming like was last year
Even if we can predict bull run which like you said we cannot, the fact remains that patience is a virtue that almost a higher percentage of people in this space do not have at all. This is a market and obviously it will have to develop in a way and people should discard this idea of expecting a bull run to happen immediately in most cases, because they just do not happen like that.

What is important the most now is to at least, take advantage of the present moment, and buy the dips while waiting for the long term of things, even if you do not get to see them this year, at some point, the growth will come.
siena23

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

You are very right. This year may be a dark year for crypto lovers. I know they still hold coins even though they have experienced losses, hopefully in early 2019 there is light or signs of an increase in all coins.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

You are very right. This year may be a dark year for crypto lovers. I know they still hold coins even though they have experienced losses, hopefully in early 2019 there is light or signs of an increase in all coins.
Everyone expects prices to stabilize in 2019 but it looks like everything is not the best and the number of investors entering the market is going down a lot compared to last year. I think maybe we will have to wait a long time to see the new recovery as people are feeling depressed about this market.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

It seems bleeding part is stopped right now and even some gains but not a strong growth so far.
Well, we can hope for the best but what will happen is a question.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

It seems bleeding part is stopped right now and even some gains but not a strong growth so far.
Well, we can hope for the best but what will happen is a question.
Very difficult to predict what can possibly happen before this year will ends, still no massive bull run for any coins including bitcoin, we are still in hope
holding our trust to this industry, maybe it can be delayed but still will come on its way, though the year is not over yet and we still have a couple of months for this quarter we should still be positive and willing to wait for the best results.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀