Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet...  (Read 3394 times)
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

Yhe true fact is that the fate of the whole crypto market deoends solely on Bitcoin. Until Bitcoin gets a good price for the ALTs to variantly follow up, it'll still be in this bloodbath that we're in.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

I just want to make the market in the stable value not like before to maintain our investments in a good value. And I think it is not bad that we don't have any massive growth this year to make our investments get a good amount of profit, just making sure that we should make more investors to come and join us.

dealsmith

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

Till the end of this year, we maybe don't see the bull market day , but I just believe in 2019, botcoin market will really develop that it rise strongly,
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

I also concern how the market will be in the next year or at least in the end of this year. Many hope, prediction, and expectations are full in every mind of the holders. But, the reality may be different and we must accept this. I myself am not really sure that the growth will be on December. probably it will be in about 5 months later. Hopefully, it will be sooner.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:39:58 PM

bull run wont come and crypto will have a cure. because now in crypto there are lots of people without any ideas and one thought "become rich fast"

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:11:55 AM

Yhe true fact is that the fate of the whole crypto market deoends solely on Bitcoin. Until Bitcoin gets a good price for the ALTs to variantly follow up, it'll still be in this bloodbath that we're in.
Yes that's true, Altcoin tends to follow the price movements of bitcoin long ago. If later in December the price of bitcoin experiences a drastic price increase, it will definitely be followed by an increase in the price of most Altcoins. if we look at the history of last year when the price of bitcoin rose drastically then later on with most altcoin prices on the market soaring up very high. So it's true that the price of Altcoin is from the effect of bitcoin price movements.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:16:32 AM

I would not assume that this year cryptocurrencies make another price jump upwards. For me, there is currently no sign of it. Surely we have to wait longer for something like that, but hopefully it will come to that someday.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:20:58 AM

Feel sad because there is no sign that market will recover the whole 2018 i think whole 2018 will be bearish unless, but im still hoping and praying that market will grow buy the end of 2018, i remain positive even my investment is negative

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:23:07 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

It is always good to anticipate good things but it is also high time all crypto users and investors came to terms with the fact that the cryptocurrency does not follow a fixed pattern in the sense that there should be definitely another bull market just as it happened last year December.
Let's keep the faith, buy more, continue the awareness creation, avoid creating FUD and eventually Bitcoin and the entire market will rise.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:25:26 AM

I don't know, I can't conclude this yet, but it looks like crypto for this year is growing differently like last year, hoping that there will be a bright spot at the end of this year for the revival of crypto again.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

I don't know, I can't conclude this yet, but it looks like crypto for this year is growing differently like last year, hoping that there will be a bright spot at the end of this year for the revival of crypto again.

Maybe it would still take years for that to happen but I hope it would just take months for the market to recover. These past ten months has been a big hit to the cryptocurrency market and many people left because they are disappointed by what happen. Well, they are not patient enough for the recovery to happen or it might end up that they are right with their decision that they left because they can find better opportunities. There is still two months left for this year and if it would be the same last year then we might be able to see a slight recovery.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

Well don't expect this year to follow or repeat what happened last year ,things are different now but let's hope for the best ,if nothing happen this November/December then earlier next year we can see changes in market price

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

We'll see. The point now is to negotiate. Nobody knows the future. Everything is on the same level with local charlatans who are ready to cure any disease for$ 100.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:10:22 PM

Nothing has really changed on the market as it is declining and stagnating the whole year long. Many people left the market and
new investors has still not arrived. We need to regain their trust again and then we can expect growth again.

frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

End of 2018 altcoins were below expectations, many investors are expecting a bull season at the end of last year, but there is no movement yet
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

While there are no prerequisites for huge growth ... perhaps there will be a slight correction, but a jump like last year should not be expected.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

true, almost everyone places great hopes at the end of the year to improve the prices of all coins, but now the price of coins is still declining even very difficult to increase. seeing this, I just kept praying and trying to organize my heart so I wouldn't be disappointed if this year the price of coins didn't increase, at least I still had hope in 2019 and the following year.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:03:22 AM

i think there will no big jump like last year but i think there will be some x2 or x3 dont expect x10 or something like this but the market is still affected by fud so lets just keep watching

I think the increase and jump of the cryptocurrency value is affected by some factors. it can be because of the investors (big millionaires) and some factors that is the acceptance and utilization of such cryptocurrencies by a huge number of people.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:26:51 AM

Let’s not lose hope. There are still a few months left before we say that. We still can’t predict what will happen to crypto at the end of this year. I firmly believe that the coins will rise, though it may not be like the previous year. Holders are still hoping for good profits this for this year.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

Its not possible to make a repetition of what happen last year compared to now. Because right now, the market is still suffering from dump prices and there are instances that it will rise, but pulled down asap. Although it still can be repeated, but just a slight percentage for it to surely happen.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: