Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet...  (Read 3394 times)
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

WAS there a growth on botcoin? As a matter of fact, I have seen better growth on some alternate coin than bitcoin.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

We can't really tell when will be Altcoins to start picking up as we all know Altcoins depends on the market performance of Bitcoin. Expect good things to happen if Bitcoin started a bull run. It is like a domino effect in terms of market flow. The best thing to do now is buy Bitcoin or whatever Altcoin we want to invest and hodl until we can see that it started growing or bouncing back and making new all time high.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.
I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.
I guess on this December market situation will be quiet. And new big moves on crypto we will se only on the end of 2019. But, who knows...
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

You probably meant December 2018 not December 2019, right? Almost all have a great hope that the bull run can come during this month. I wish it could really happen but the probability of the event is not VERY high.
unfortunately cryptocurrency price did not move as we hope.price move down again yesterday, and its make recovery become harder than before.

lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

Well, it was never said and set that right away in December market will go up and it is not yet a December, not even November. Be patient. It will get better soon. It is a long process that will not happen overnight.

Capt.Morris

Activity: 34
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

Still more than a month is left for December, though i don't feel that any hike will happen in December.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

While talking about the Altcoins in every year the cycle will change but the one year gap is yet to come after the last December. So, keep the patience and wait what scenario is going to change from January or February 2019.
dmamigo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Growth for alts might be a slow process, but it will happen definitely very soon. Now it is dragged up or down along with the movement of BTC, but soon there will be many altcoins which will be moving freely and will have some real growth. Not all but quite a few of them for me is quite happening and promising, won't name them because it will still be a speculation.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

As we see, the cryptocurrency market is changing and every new year in this market is not similar to the previous one, and we can only assume how events will develop. We (small traders or holders of tokens) cannot fundamentally change the market situation, so we need to be able to adapt to any market conditions.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

I'm a holder ,and infact I don't expect any bull run again so let's all let go of expecting any growth this December and start getting prepared for 2019 ,this year bitcoin as proven to be a very strong coin so next year will be full on improvement and good news
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

I agree with you. It is difficult for the market to repeat as it did in December 2017. Today is over in October and there are no signs of recovery altcoin. It is possible that this period will last until 2019
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

We all know that bull run can come at any time without having to give a sign. But there are a lot of predictions for the end of the year. Many investors are hoping the bull market will come at the end of this year. I hope also the market will be quite stable rather than before. I believe 2019 will be the best year for earning profits.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

everything is possible in crypto but i think the bull will not come in this year,,
but, nothing wrong if we hope, a good price movement in cryptocurrencies will happend in the last months in this year

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

Yes,December is coming no sign of altcoins price will continuesly raising.What we are observing is that the price was unstable and we are hopping is that by the start of next year the value price will goes to the moon.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Altcoins grow when Bitcoin falls. I don’t think it's worth waiting for the arrival of new investors while Bitcoin is low.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:59:47 AM

indeed, predictions about market recovery at the end of this year have spread everywhere, but what is predicted is not necessarily going to happen and even now, which is basically nearing the end of the year, the market situation is even worse, a few days ago the market experienced a very drastically again, that makes me doubt that market recovery will occur at the end of this year.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

I also hope that the ETF can pass, which will lead to a comprehensive recovery of the cryptocurrency market economy.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:50:33 AM

I also hope that the ETF can pass, which will lead to a comprehensive recovery of the cryptocurrency market economy.
we wait until the 5th of November whether the SEC will delay its decision on ETFs? if this decision is positive the possibility of a bull run in mid-November will begin
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

This year is close to the end and will soon end, just a month left before we reach December and today is already Oct. 29th and yet not even Bitcoin or any altcoin has shown signs of giving any growth. No matter what I already knew that they won’t let the same thing repeat itself this year cause they knew a lot of people were getting for it and they need to play smart and discourage them. That’s why I never believed all these analysts cause I knew already nothing would happen, and see it now.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

It seems that while there is no reason for which the market will turn. Even no preconditions, so it remains to hope that the bulls will arrive earlier than the market falls to the very bottom.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: