Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet...  (Read 3394 times)
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

It seems that while there is no reason for which the market will turn. Even no preconditions, so it remains to hope that the bulls will arrive earlier than the market falls to the very bottom.
Well, the decisive role will be played by the decision on the Bitcoin ETF .. It will most likely be accepted in December

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:27:19 AM

Ok, no real growth, but just wait for some months more and the result will be clear for you.
I bet we are close tu pump, just a bit of patience.
cabslock

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Ok, no real growth, but just wait for some months more and the result will be clear for you.

Isn't that what you pump activist have been saying for the entire year?
chokinghazard

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

Hello everyone! A really good ICO I came across launched their pre-sale a while ago with a 5% pre-sale bonus! It's now live!! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!! Hurry before tokens run out!
cabslock

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

Hello everyone! A really good ICO I came across launched their pre-sale a while ago with a 5% pre-sale bonus! It's now live!! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!! Hurry before tokens run out!

And that's exactly why the crypto scene these days sucks. New ICO-s all the time, most of them scams. Very few new people want to get involved with it.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

make announcement thread in altcoin section , do not spamming like this..If you one of the team you can contact other person to make ann thread for your project.
ninuplanste

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

I believe that this will not happen. They had plenty of chances to run ETF. What we see. They sit in one place and do nothing. Why does that have to change?
Still two months to go in December and I think that it is a big time, once bitcoin price will start increasing I hope that within few months we will see the bitcoin price rise too much. I hope that before the end of 2018 we will hopefully hear good news about crypto market which will give good support to bitcoin.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

We hope that your forecast will not be justified and by the spring of next year we will get an increase in capitalization of 100-150 billion. And ETF here exactly will not be the deciding factor.
I think that if ETF should take place there will be more decrease to the price of most coins and that will make whales get interested in buying lots of coins and boosting the price. And when that happens there will be a huge increase to the price again, but not without dropping later  cause they will also withdraw once they achieved their purpose and leaving us another bear market.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

I think differently from you because i think December is the last month of the year and the effect of the santa claus effect and i can not explain it. But surely there will be a clear change to this and so we can hope.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:41:33 AM

No one knows this, but for me, we're not gonna have a bull this year. We have to wait for 2019, i have good hopes for 2019. We've already had a bull soon, it's kind of naive to wait for a new bull to come right away.

chidi6957

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

I thought I was the only one worried about this. And now its less than 75 days to say goodbye to 2018 and they haven't been any hope of any bull run.

If it continue like this till 2019 I fear if we would ever have a bull run any time soon.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

No one knows this, but for me, we're not gonna have a bull this year. We have to wait for 2019, i have good hopes for 2019. We've already had a bull soon, it's kind of naive to wait for a new bull to come right away.
there is still one month to wait, but if it is not proven there is visible market growth. then we can be sure the market will improve next year as you said and also many other people who say that. when everyone who predicts the end of this year can be like last year, but it doesn't happen. then those people change their predictions.
SERVERIA

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

I think we will not see new peaks this year, but some improvement is expected.If bitcoin price are rising, then the market will up.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

Agreed, we just need to be patient and wait for the market to come to December, everything will be clear. We are in the final stages of 2018 so I'm sure the market will soon pump and end in 2018
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

Agreed, we just need to be patient and wait for the market to come to December, everything will be clear. We are in the final stages of 2018 so I'm sure the market will soon pump and end in 2018
we wait until December arrives everything will be clear and cryptocurrency can change even in a short period of time, so there is still a possibility that in December there will be an increase in volume in the market.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
traveller51

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

this was 1 year ago today from cointelegraph.

Bitcoin has reached a historic high of $7,200.
Given the current situation, it is hard to forecast the future resistance levels. Is there any chance we can see $7,500 tomorrow? Why not?
The possibility of a correction depends on the appetite of those who traded at $3,000 to $4,000. It is very likely they will fix their profit before Bitcoin’s upcoming SegWit2x hard fork, to be held on Nov. 15;
The nearest support levels for BTC/USD are at $6,600 and $6,200. However, it is not recommended to open short positions.

Anything is possible in crypto.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

And this statement means that all those news and speculations about the surge in price in December are meaningless. Of course we still have a month to go to enter December but it is not about a time period that determines the market position. True market forces do that and these forces do not depend on the time. Anyhow, give the market the time it needs to get back in positive vibes and we still have the assets so why to worry.

Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

Even not that there are no signs, but on the contrary confidence that the fall will continue. After all, the market is almost dead, the volumes of trading are falling every day, only trading bots are active. It is difficult to say what will affect the change in the situation.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

It seems that while there is no reason for which the market will turn. Even no preconditions, so it remains to hope that the bulls will arrive earlier than the market falls to the very bottom.
but I don't think if it falls at the bottom because now the market has started to experience frequent increases in the price of the coins, so we just pray that the market will experience a good change in December
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:30:29 AM

December will come soon, and I think there will be many coins that will grow fast after sleep in almost a year. I am sure that we will see the rise of cryptocurrency like before and I hope that we can make a big profit again. But we need to be patient before it's happening because the market still on good progress to increase higher, so it is better for us to prepare our coins and place at the higher price. But if somehow, the altcoin price cannot grow higher, we still have the next year to see the price will increase back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: