Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet...  (Read 3394 times)
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:43:37 AM

I think that the scenario for cryptocurrency will be such that first of all bitcoin will soon grow, then all the altcoins, then a small decline in the market and then growth again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

This is not a surprise to me as I stated in June in one of my tweet that we are not touching $10k by year end but many were saying it's a lie but here we are now with just some days to go and I believe we can only see little surge but definitely not $10k.

People think ETF is reason to moon which is NO , it is only an instrument for manipulators to manipulate the price and I bet you if the ETF was declared then we will still be in same situation .

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

December will come soon, and I think there will be many coins that will grow fast after sleep in almost a year. I am sure that we will see the rise of cryptocurrency like before and I hope that we can make a big profit again. But we need to be patient before it's happening because the market still on good progress to increase higher, so it is better for us to prepare our coins and place at the higher price. But if somehow, the altcoin price cannot grow higher, we still have the next year to see the price will increase back.

We never know when it will come.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

it won't happen soon, I didn't see December's bullrun. try the analysis
only a miracle that can make the market rise quickly. but according to analysis and studies conducted by many crypto experts at least the market needs more than one year to be stable.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

For the past 9 months, the market is still down because of the bearish trend. The market became stagnant of being low most of the time throughout this period. We're now a couple of hours only and i don't know if what November will be for the cryptoworld.

unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

I do also think that december will not be the same as what happened last year. The recovery last timr have started on the last quarter of 2017 and since we are already 2 months away before this year end but still nothing happens, maybe we should just accept the fact that this year will not be a huge year for cryptos. Therefore. we should be more patient with how the market behaves.

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

For the past 9 months, the market is still down because of the bearish trend. The market became stagnant of being low most of the time throughout this period. We're now a couple of hours only and i don't know if what November will be for the cryptoworld.
It's been too hard to know whether it will increase again, the big WHEN is still not visible and seems to be too long before we can see it again. We need to be updated always.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

yeap, soon will be a year from the great bitcoin fall from 20k. i remember that last year people told like it chinese new year was fault of the drop and after that all will back to normal and will grow again, so i guess this year we now that its not gonna be cause of crypto not growing, but ofc wanna finally see some good movements up
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

Nobody can say this is when the bull market would start now, with all the good news in the space for most part of the year the prices has been on the sideways. What I would advice people on is to position them selves into good projects because not all these tokens would regain their prices again, but those that do would make it very big because BTC is going back to $20k it is just a matter of when

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

last year, bull came when noone wait it.
this year it will come as last year, it will come when noone wait it, and everyone's hope shattered.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

Everyone is losing hope actually, but some of them prayed that in the coming next 2 years everything will be normalize same as last year 2017. Its a sad truth that this year, bullrun will never happen, if we based on facts and market condition of course, but we should not lose our hopes. Who knows
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

December is not long, and until now there has been no sign of rising prices for altcoins, of course the main factor that has made the market not grow is the number of scam projects.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

I think we do not need ETFs, but Bitcoin is now as stable as many investors are willing. The SEC did it in secret and did not let anyone know. This is a great thing and I think it will definitely grow and that will be its real value. It will be difficult for manipulators to manipulate the price of the BTC anymore.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

December is not long, and until now there has been no sign of rising prices for altcoins, of course the main factor that has made the market not grow is the number of scam projects.
since the beginning of 2018, many users of cryptocurrency distributed a lot of predictions about the further development of the cryptocurrency market. All forecasts were very positive, but not September, not October did not show real results. What can we expect from December?
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

since the beginning of 2018, many users of cryptocurrency distributed a lot of predictions about the further development of the cryptocurrency market. All forecasts were very positive, but not September, not October did not show real results. What can we expect from December?
The fact is that in October, but I already gave the results of testing the update Constantinople for ethereum, but everything did not go very well. And today there are predictions about good investments in cryptocurrency and everyone is hoping for the month of December.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

I don't think we will see any real growth this year. My bet is for next year. 2019 can be a game changer. Many experts are saying that we will see a real growth in volume next year due to more investors from traditional assets joining cryptos. Moreover, traditional assets are not really doing well. People could opt for cryptos as investment.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

I don't think that the bull run this year will be like that of the last year and we should not be too much hopeful as the current market conditions speak more volume.  This remain a bearish year and as such we should expect another bull run in 2019 and if it did not happen then 2020.
traveller51

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

This time last year total market cap was 198 billion, today it is 212 billion. Then on January 9th 2018
it was 795 billion. The crypto community needs volume in order to rise, and it's out there just sitting
waiting to be released , it's up to the people to make it happen. only 3.17% of currency is invested in crypto.
52% of that is btc. Advertising is much needed, world wide.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

It's not like Bitcoin is all of a sudden going to shoot up toward $10,000 at the very end of the year!

For the market to climb out of the present bottomed out phase it will likely require more time even though a resurge can typically occur after an extended period of consolidation

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

Well that ETF thing from the SEC is not coming for sure ,so theres a bad implication about the expectation and yes we are all waiting for the growth this last quarter but we can really see the truth is not happening .check the market movements and you will find there is no indication that we can feel and taste the pumping season again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: