Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: December is coming no real growth for alts yet...  (Read 3399 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

Well that ETF thing from the SEC is not coming for sure ,so theres a bad implication about the expectation and yes we are all waiting for the growth this last quarter but we can really see the truth is not happening .check the market movements and you will find there is no indication that we can feel and taste the pumping season again.

Yeah, it's disappointing to see that the market is not doing good nowadays and so the crypto enthusiasts are not feeling enthusiastic because as the price goes up, it would just come back down again much lower than it has before making the investors think twice if they want to add up to their investments or would just pull out what they have because it seems like there is no indication of an impending pump. However, I still believe that the crypto party would be back sooner or later and we just have to have patience for it to happen.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:08:25 AM

I don't think that the bull run this year will be like that of the last year and we should not be too much hopeful as the current market conditions speak more volume.  This remain a bearish year and as such we should expect another bull run in 2019 and if it did not happen then 2020.
Yes we must not be much hopeful about this year, everybody think that end of the year good rises can be like previous year bull market but for this year it didnt happen unfortunately. We will wait good news for crypto world and I hope it comes soon.

Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

sadly, i dont feel anything now in crypto market, there is no bulls
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

Like everyone i am also expecting for the bull run this year. It is very difficult to predict nor speculate whether it will happen or not. so far base on the market status we have not see any confirmation of it yet. but there is still time all can escalate and hype up anytime. Everyone is one stand by and keeping track on how their individual portfolio will move as we end the year.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

People in the world of cryptocurrency are all hoping, expecting, praying and also wishing that come the end of this year -- December 2019 -- there can be a bull run for both Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Sadly, things are not yet picking up and I am not seeing big signs that we can have it this year.

I am concerned that if there will be bull run (even a mild one will do) this year, we can be starting the year 2019 with a gloomy mood setting up for the rest of the year a bearish situation. Of course, not unless maybe there can be that ETF thing approval from SEC maybe that can be the big difference.

Well that ETF thing from the SEC is not coming for sure ,so theres a bad implication about the expectation and yes we are all waiting for the growth this last quarter but we can really see the truth is not happening .check the market movements and you will find there is no indication that we can feel and taste the pumping season again.

ETF has influenced the market hugely and the market is kept waiting for the approval from the SEC. There is no indication in the market when it is going to recover the prices and i think this year we won't see any market growth and it will continue like this in the next year too.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:15:44 AM

All this year, altcoin prices have been falling steadily, without any pennies that can grow taller, so for a good penny they should be patient for a long time. can hold until the end of 2019.

bacxuyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

Since highest price increase by the end of 2017 and many persons began to sell panic. So far the market has been unable to recover. However, the market will return to growth at the end of December.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 360

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

All this year, altcoin prices have been falling steadily, without any pennies that can grow taller, so for a good penny they should be patient for a long time. can hold until the end of 2019.

Obviously, without any major movement, we can't do anything as this point but to wait till the bulls get ahold of this market. Altcoins has suffered almost 90% and there's no sign of recovery. So let's be positive that 2019 will bring a new hope for everything so that altcoin market will have a good bounce eventually.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

You are right that a lot of crypto believers are expecting a good bull run before the year end. We might see it coming but I don't think that btc and alts will gonna reached their ATH this year. Reaching 50% of their ATH is good enough for me and let's wait cause 2019 might be the year where crypto will be embraced by all people globally.
I agree with you mate, all of us are waiting for a good prices for this year a $10k for bitcoin is good enough to end this year with a kick. I'm hoping for that and next year will be another journey to us.
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

Yes, "the winter is coming" Smiley The way I see, we will not follow the path we had last year, and also in 2018. For some reason, many people think, it is so easy to read the crypto market, but actually, it is not, there are patterns of course, but when we would start to use them, they fade away.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

You know what dude?Its better not to expect bullrun so we will never feel the failure again

Because for me this is much better having stable prices than a bullrun but only a product of bubble or manipulations

Look at what happen last ATH when January arrived the value drops drastically and now all of us are trapped in dip
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

well for me, i don't really expect anything from any of altcoin price to rise up. but i'm pretty sure, that this coming december it will start to go up and pump the price this coming 2019. let's just pray for it.

lucakun

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

December 2017 bull run was totally unreal. Every coin was up, even the useless ones. Now, step by step the good projects will rise. Just trust the process!
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

I'm in the same situation with you pal.Been tempted to sell all mine already due to financial problems also.But maybe I'll just leave some of it since I do have many of it from airdrop and bounty.Hoping it won't get hacked again but time of waiting.I guess year 2020 will be the start of rising.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

Unlikely to happen this year. no sign of approval yet.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

December 2017 bull run was totally unreal. Every coin was up, even the useless ones. Now, step by step the good projects will rise. Just trust the process!

either top coin persist or new coin will take over top spot. too much scam coin create last hype. most of the investor already loose hope to old coin. new project is much more promising.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

well for me, i don't really expect anything from any of altcoin price to rise up. but i'm pretty sure, that this coming december it will start to go up and pump the price this coming 2019. let's just pray for it.
absolutely what we hope seems like at the end of the month it will not happen for Bull Run, so we pray that I hope that in the coming year the market will experience an excellent price increase
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

Since highest price increase by the end of 2017 and many persons began to sell panic. So far the market has been unable to recover. However, the market will return to growth at the end of December.

there is no guarantee if the market will grow in this year,,
now we are in november and next month is december,,
just my big hope if this year we will not see the bull,, i hope next year the bull will coming  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

I think December is not enough for the market recovery. It will take some extra time to take the growth in the market situation.

#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

December is not over yet. It seems to me that growth will begin only after Bitcoin drops even lower, I think that the lowest point after which growth can begin is approximately the level of $ 2,700. According to my calculations, it is there that the market will turn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: