Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡[ANN][SHER][ICO] SherCoin - More than a cryptocurrency [AIRDROP ON!] ⚡⚡⚡  (Read 1067 times)
ManesenciLee

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

What will be the first apps to hit the market?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Entonio

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

There's a lot of wallets and payment systems, but few of them have any utility. Here you have a large advantage 0 the users will have a reason to use it and return to the app.
Vladik24

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

I like the name! Shercoin - so powerful, oriental, and it gives you the basic feeling about the project!
bluberry7

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

How are you going to provide the needed  security level for your wallet app?
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

I like the name! Shercoin - so powerful, oriental, and it gives you the basic feeling about the project!

the problem is that in addition to the name, something must be in the system itself under the hood. so far nothing interesting in this project I do not see the community there and yuz him and advertising the project simply has no chance to climb the walls.
Entonio

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

What's the Verify app is for?
Herocrypto

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

When the apps launch? And I'm extremly interested to try the ecosystem when it's ready to use.
ManesenciLee

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

Your team isn't too numerous, do you have enough developers for the entire ecosystem?
Knockwill

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

The survey app has a great potential! That really has been required for a long time, and if the companies will have the options to set the complex filters for every survey, it will be one of the top tools!
Algrinus

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:34:08 PM

There should be more projects that aim to provide high quality utility tokens. That's more appealing than any buyback promise Wink
rozy_cash

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

I guess there might be more apps over time? That's the beauty of an ecosystem project, it can expand when the world needs to.
Global Progression

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

How easy the withdrawal will be? The gateway is ready for testing?
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

What is the minimum amount that you're seeking to raise to fund the development of this platform and will you be disclosing the LinkedIn or social media profiles of your team so investors can research them further?

SherCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:29:09 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 08:44:31 AM by SherCoin

Ok we received lots of questions yesterday, I will try to do my best to respond to everybody.

VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

Ok then and what is the feature that differs your project from other ecosystems. What is your main point. In general your project looks good, but I would like to see more. It would be great if will be listed at www.icoguide.com I want to hear their opinion.
SherCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

• Your team isn't too numerous, do you have enough developers for the entire ecosystem?
    We currently hiring new members in our team (engenieers, developers, designers, security expert, marketers, social media, etc). But the main part of our recruitment process will happen after our pre-sale.

• I guess there might be more apps over time? That's the beauty of an ecosystem project, it can expand when the world needs to.
    Yes more app will come, but before we need to develop and promote apps we have described in our whitepaper.
SherCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

How easy the withdrawal will be? The gateway is ready for testing?
The gateway is not ready for testing but is under development. More informations are available in our website and in our whitepaper.

What is the minimum amount that you're seeking to raise to fund the development of this platform and will you be disclosing the LinkedIn or social media profiles of your team so investors can research them further?
The minimum amount we need is 1 million to finish the development and market our two first use cases (“The Verify App” and “The Survey App”)
About LinkedIn and social media profiles you right, thank you. We will add all this informations on the website today.
SherCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

Ok then and what is the feature that differs your project from other ecosystems. What is your main point. In genera   l your project looks good, but I would like to see more. It would be great if will be listed at www.icoguide.com I want to hear their opinion.

Most of the altcoins are Ethereum-based coins that only offer one application. We have realized that the best way to create a good cryptocurrency that will achieve mass adoption is by creating a multi-functional token that has more than one utility.  SherCoin features five different related applications in one. SherCoin is a token based on the Ethereum platform, which will bring cryptocurrencies to the masses.

Concerning www.icoguide.com, thank you for you suggestion. We will start our PR campaign soon and we will be listed on all ICO websites as well.
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

you friends need to start not only a pr company, but also the most important thing is some kind of bounty to promote the project otherwise it will remain only on paper.
SherCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

you friends need to start not only a pr company, but also the most important thing is some kind of bounty to promote the project otherwise it will remain only on paper.

Yes thank you for the feedback, we are working on it currently Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: