Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hyundai DAC is signing partnership with Automobile Giant  (Read 322 times)
intotherain (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 01:28:56 AM by intotherain

Hyundai Digital Asset Currency is signing partnership with Automobile Giant

1. Hdac currently only listed in Bibox – team preparing to list in 21 exchanges within November 2018 ~ February 2019
2. BIG announcement on a technological milestone of Hdac - currently being patented - ready to be made in IoT Blockchain Summit 2018 Atlanta
3. Recently reduced block rewards 50% - more to follow in the future.
4. Will recover ASIC resistance on Oct 22nd by switching to Skunk algorithm.
5. A partnership between Hdac and a huge automobile manufacturer from top 12 GDP nation is imminent!

References:
1. https://t.me/Hdac_TGE/54663
2. https://tmt.knect365.com/iot-blockchain-summit/sponsors/hdac
3. https://hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=4067
4. https://hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=6951
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Price is still below what HDAC offers and the news and things to come. They should fix cmc listing if they wish to draw more attention. This coin probably one or two of the coins which will present what it offers. They are building Smart Factories with Industry 4.0, internet of things with smart cars, too many ways to commercialize.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

HDAC is a good concept project, but roadmap is too slow on progress, i dont know what happen there, may be the team not believe with situation on crypto market.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

This coins seems pretty underated no idea why
It is launch by Hyundai and i were expecting trading volume to go beyond $1M-10M within days after listing but it is not

They could a pretty good partnerships within big company in Korea
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

Wow...this is good news. HDAC is top 5 project gaining funding from ICO all time. HDAC mission is to create a frictionless experience for all transactions using blockchain technology by improving current services.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

Recently, Hdac Tech - Korean branch appointed a new leader, Michael Yun as its CEO. Michael is an elite from Korea University with experience working in Shinhan Bank, one of the biggest banks in Korea, for over 20 years. He strives to make Hdac Tech a revenue-producing company that lists in the NASDAQ market within 3 years. He is also very hardworking as shown by his willingness to work even on the Korean Thanksgiving day to manage a chain split attack within a couple of hours. He woke up and 2AM and worked for 20 hours straight.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

Price is still below what HDAC offers and the news and things to come. They should fix cmc listing if they wish to draw more attention. This coin probably one or two of the coins which will present what it offers. They are building Smart Factories with Industry 4.0, internet of things with smart cars, too many ways to commercialize.
They have a fully working blockchain system and then i have counted this one as a serious project. As far as i remember about this one is really active on the development progress. i have used the product and the network is working smoothly dude. But this coin is not getting a lot of attention from the investors.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:49:46 PM

This news is good enough for its progress, I hope they can manage it very well for more than other ordinary coins, very much calculated in its growth, let's wait for how far they can compete in the cryptocurrency market, maybe we will get good when following it and supporting it.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

Would the partnership be with hyundai themselves? I don't know how they can list on 18-21 good exchanges in such a short period of time and there's no reason to list on 20 rubbish exchanges, they should instead focus on 1 or 2 top exchanges.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

this is the real deal. at hyundai  done crypto right.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

That might be a great news but what they did during ICO to their investors and bounty hunters left a scar to trust their platform. I was amaze with their concept but the way they handle their community and investors was pretty disappointing. The process to develop their platform was very slow and the distribution of their altcoin takes over half a year. I am not surprised why the currenct price of HDAC was super low. It seems like no one is interested anymore with this project.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

Wow this is it,knowing that this will be listed in 21 other exchangers is something holders have to celebrate,though theres no part in my mind that to add some. Coins in folios,but i will consider this one to be added

xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

there is really a huge massive adoption of cryptocurrencies and blockchain in korea, and hyundai in a big company expanding its operation around the globe, this contribution will surely make people go in crypto,.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

Hyundai Digital Asset Currency is signing partnership with Automobile Giant

• Hdac currently only listed in Bibox – team preparing to list in 21 exchanges within November 2018 ~ February 2019
  • BIG announcement on a technological milestone of Hdac - currently being patented - ready to be made in IoT Blockchain Summit 2018 Atlanta
  • Recently reduced block rewards 50% - more to follow in the future.
  • Will recover ASIC resistance on Oct 22nd by switching to Skunk algorithm.
  • A partnership between Hdac and a huge automobile manufacturer from top 12 GDP nation is imminent!

References:

I joined this HDAC ICO campaign last year and already sold their token. After seeing this news with their new partners i feel sorry for myself, I should've waited for more time. Hence, this news is great to see as we see the cryptocurrency adapting the world physical industries. I guess we are really heading in a cryptocurrency ear, semi-cashless society.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

Wow! Thanks for this news! I participated in their ICO, hold their tokens and forgot about them! Maybe it's time to check how the market will go with this token Smiley

Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

Wow! Thanks for this news! I participated in their ICO, hold their tokens and forgot about them! Maybe it's time to check how the market will go with this token Smiley
In any case, the Korean car industry today has an international standard and all companies that will cooperate with them have growth prospects. Apparently this project will really go up in the near future.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

It's good to know that Hdac is going to have a great partner, but about listing on 21 exchanges, I don't really think it's a good idea Smiley). Of course it's good when investors and traders can trade and invest in Hdac on so many exchanges but it'll be very terrible if 20 exchanges left are terrible exchange Smiley)). No need to be listed on so many exchanges, just need to be listed on a great exchange like Binance or Bittrex Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████