Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Real Estate  (Read 862 times)
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

Real estate is safer and better for fiat and stable gains. However, if you put the same amount money into bitcoin, you could be a millionaire by the same time next year

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

We cannot compare this two investments. I think real estate investment can take much time as compared to bitcoin in the sense of generating profit.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

Both are future investments, both also have advantages. But for now investing in bitcoin beforehand, and if it is more than enough then switching to real estate, this will bring both luck. If you think smart, you will definitely not miss these two investments.

DaydreamRancor

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

As far as I think, top-tier cryptocurrency possesses higher potential than real estate. Real estate remains a worthwhile consideration when deposited savings are less attractive and stable. While, Bitcoin ' fast, too dangerous'. However, it has also helped many people become rich. People join the Bitcoin world for a variety of reasons. Some simply buy because they see prices soaring, and do not want to miss the opportunity. Others claim the blocking technology behind Bitcoin is a replacement for the current financial system. And the bitcoin market is growing, attracting the attention of investors cause its value has grown steadily.
Nicholson55

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

I think it depends on the person, their perceptions and their circumstances. Some people feel a lot more comfortable investing in real estate and, irrelevant of whether it is more or less profitable, will continue to feel more comfortable knowing their investment is bricks and mortar. Others prefer bitcoin and the benefits it offers - that's ok too.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

Many people believe real estate business is more profitable than investing bitcoin so they shift focus to investing in real estate business. I think bitcoin is more profitable especially in a time like this that the price is down you can buy in large quantities and sell when the price is up but real estate needs lot of capital. What do you think? 
Can't compare those 2. Not everyone can have Bitcoin and can use Bitcoin. If one lives in a place where internet is limited and slow and energy is not sufficient, Bitcoin will be useless. While real estate can be owned by anyone literally. It can be passed on to your child or to anyone and its tangible that you don't need to worry about hackers that may take control of your property.

If you have a vacant lot, invest in apartments and have it rented out, every month that can give you an income and that also makes your vacant lot useful and make money from it. Have it leased out for long term that way you are secured that someone is going to occupy your property and pay for.

If you want best of both worlds, ask your tenants to pay you in Bitcoins.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

Bitcoin is the latest technology working on modern technology and in other side Real Estate is the tradition way of business and depend on real thing that but according to the profit and loss ration this time bitcoin is lessor profitable then real estate,
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

I think people need to invest in different projects, including crypto and real estate, why not.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

I think if you have the small capital it's good to invest in crypto, then once your balance has grown really phat, then why not diversify in real estate? Especially in emerging markets and places where there is a need for housing so the rental income will be good. I would eventually like to branch out in real estate, if I ever have the chance, just to diversify my assets, so then I will have both fixed and liquid assets under my belt. This bear market has left me dry but I started from 0 in crypto anyway, so I am sure I can build up my reserves again and in the next bull run this time take some profits and capitalize on the growth of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin/Altcoin markets.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:47:22 AM

From which side to look at, because bitcoin has not been growing for a long time and it is not known when bitcoin will grow, maybe we will have to wait for years and will bitcoin grow at all, and real estate is already proven earnings for hundreds of years and with it much easier to earn if you have experience in this domain.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

Bitcoin is developing and this will have a future without taxes, while real estate is real and expensive, besides having to pay taxes. So bitcoin will provide benefits and stay safe.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

Both are future investments, both also have advantages. But for now investing in bitcoin beforehand, and if it is more than enough then switching to real estate, this will bring both luck. If you think smart, you will definitely not miss these two investments.
real estates os not the future of investments as it is on the verge of collapse, checkout the reports on youtube and interviews on top 10 financial experts around the world they say the same thing that real estate is so expensive, its a bubble and its gonna pop soon, look what happened to australia real estate industry, theyre on crises.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

Many people believe real estate business is more profitable than investing bitcoin so they shift focus to investing in real estate business. I think bitcoin is more profitable especially in a time like this that the price is down you can buy in large quantities and sell when the price is up but real estate needs lot of capital. What do you think? 

Who are these people? Why can't you invest in both? In fact, I think it would be wise to do so, but it's much easier to invest in crypto than property as the barriers to entry are so low. I think there's probably more money to be made in the short term from crypto, but property is a wise investment long-term and has intrinsic value and no matter what happens with crypto you would still have a valuable and usable asset with a property. There's certainly good money to earn from property especially if you rent them out as it's passive income and as everyone knows that's the best form of income -- assuming you own the property outright and are not paying mortgages, but with owning property comes things like taxes and maintenance that you need to take into consideration. There are no expenses like that with crypto though, but it's a very risky market. Personally I plan to keep investing in crypto and holding -- or hodlling as people say here -- for a bit then I hope to cash out and I will certainly be using the profits to put towards property. I would like to hopefully gain an additional house as well at some point in the future to use as a rental property also so no matter what happens in life I will always have a source of income.

bitcoin is better

many people that get a house via a mortgage can put money in for decades but never actually own the property until the final payment. this means

Well the trick here is to try save up enough money to buy a house without a mortgage. It can be done within 5-10 years if you have a decent enough job and are good at saving. Crypto profits can certainly help you on your way too.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

Its hard to tell which actually is better.
Real estate industries tend to have bubbles as same as other investing industries , also one has to have large amount of money to invest in real estate ( if it is not crowdfunding) .

ICOMain.io

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

Looking to the future and deciding where to invest your time and money can be one of the toughest decisions a young person can make. Make the right choice and you can find yourself wealthy and happy, the wrong choice might leave you unfulfilled and broke. However, as this world continues to grow so do the opportunities for the youth. For any other generation, we would not be discussing the benefits of Bitcoin vs property, for the obvious reason that it was never an option.
it comes down to a knowledge of the given market, timing and of course a lot of luck. But hey! Worst case scenario, you can always buy or sell your property with/for Bitcoin.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

I absolutely agree with you. If earlier the real estate market was quite profitable now it is not. Times are coming, trends are changing and now you can earn much faster with the help of cryptocurrencies.

tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

Buying a property is an interesting investment, but it will pay off for a long time. And only your children or grandchildren will profit from such investment. Therefore, it is much more profitable today - buying bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

Of course, real estate always creates greater profits than bitcoin, so we see, that today many real estate platforms are developing their systems by using blockchain.

but, both are primary needs, and must be the main choice for everyone.

xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

Diversification is the watch word here! I can't say I am going to go all in on $Bitcoin because its the rave of the moment. I do know how $Bitcoin works and I know how real estate works, either of them has its own profit margin and level, If I must have a digital investment, I should have a physical one too. To be safe and avert/avoid loses, Real estate should be like a major investment, and $Bitcoin backup investment. Both are promising but I won't single $Bitcoin over Real estate; should be 50/50 investment or 70/30 (Real estate/$$Bitcoin)

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

I still choose bitcoin. This is much more profitable and promising than outdated real estate investments. In addition, bitcoin is much easier to buy than real estate, as it is cheaper. You can buy some bitcoins, but you can't buy one room in an apartment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: