Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][CHS] CherryCoin | Eco-Friendly | N-factor | IPO available  (Read 10479 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 03:25:18 PM

69.5 BTC

here we go for all you fans !!
I lose 0.01 BTC
My first loss.
Consider a donation.
I promise not to be greedy.  Grin

It's not very likely Boban stole your 0.01 BTC, but if he did, I have access to the main server. So i could still give you your CHS...

Please let me know if you would still want it

Okay, so we have a problem. We have a new blockchain, and I have no access to the premine anymore
ok... no much change since yesterday...
Just tell us when you think you will launch it (with a windows wallet... )

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CherryCoin (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:39:24 PM

I'm sending back all the bitcoins to the senders, I had some IRL problems which prevented me from using internet for 4 days, I'm really sorry for everyone who has had problems because of me.
CherryCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:42:03 PM

Gave them to blackbinary.
icanprogram

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:36:37 PM

So what's the verdict here?

Would those that have sent BTC rather have that back that than have their CHS?

The network is getting healthier by the block (remember kids, don't run KGW from block 0!) so we should be mine-able pretty soon.

http://cherry.chickenstrips.net/ is up and running.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:36:42 AM

that was really eco friendly

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
CherryCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:29:03 AM

I must say that the premine is 0% so we can't simply pay those people(we mined some coins after launch but it's a small amount), there was an error because we were trying to lower the premine but it turned out we hadn't any.
miner7788

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:55:00 PM

I understand no bounty for the translation into Russian language does not wait?   Undecided
or is it possible some bounty?   Huh

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
neo99k

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:43:07 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 11:17:13 AM by neo99k

coin dead? have no connection to the cherrycoin network

BlackBinary

Activity: 82

Does care

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 01:01:06 PM

coin dead? have no connection to the cherrycoin network

Use the node I mentioned earlier
In your cherrycoin.conf add "addnode=81.4.105.44"

Binarycoin: ExUz6ngPEhzi8dZb7cyWNY4P2KpPYHhD7w
Binarycoin Creator
Cherrycoin Developer
lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:13:18 AM

It's not very likely Boban stole your 0.01 BTC, but if he did, I have access to the main server. So i could still give you your CHS...
Please let me know if you would still want it

Okay, so we have a problem. We have a new blockchain, and I have no access to the premine anymore
ok... no much change since yesterday...
Just tell us when you think you will launch it (with a windows wallet... )
I do not know compile things for Windows or Linux, but I would see that currency instead of Bitcoins.
She is working? Re-launching? Always be a DEV caring for her?

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:19:11 PM

I understand no bounty for the translation into Russian language does not wait?   Undecided

If the premine disappeared, maybe it's still possible a BTC reward, dev, what do you think?
BlackBinary

Does care

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 06:30:05 AM

If the premine disappeared, maybe it's still possible a BTC reward, dev, what do you think?
Of course, if you want tot give them some BTC! But again, IDONT HAVE A SINGLE BTC!!!!

Binarycoin Creator
Cherrycoin Developer
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:27:56 AM

Of course, if you want tot give them some BTC! But again, IDONT HAVE A SINGLE BTC!!!!

It's ok if you don't have a single BTC, but I just hope you don't forget about the people who translated your announcement for a CherryCoin reward...
BlackBinary

Does care

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 12:27:07 PM

It's ok if you don't have a single BTC, but I just hope you don't forget about the people who translated your announcement for a CherryCoin reward...

Look, im not the one who came up with the cherrycoin. Boban did, and WE worked it out. Our plans failed. We returned the Bitcoins to our investors. We didn't make a dime on this ptoject. I would have loved to give everyone something for their work, but just as myself, I can't give you anything... I don't blame anyone, and you shouldn't blame anyone as we'll.

Binarycoin Creator
Cherrycoin Developer
miner7788

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:54:34 PM

Look, im not the one who came up with the cherrycoin. Boban did, and WE worked it out. Our plans failed. We returned the Bitcoins to our investors. We didn't make a dime on this ptoject. I would have loved to give everyone something for their work, but just as myself, I can't give you anything... I don't blame anyone, and you shouldn't blame anyone as we'll.

Sad Sad Sad

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
Painful Truth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:19:37 PM

needs way more hype+marketing for a successful ipo  Embarrassed
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:29:28 PM

Nobody was blamed in my post (it's probably no one's fault anyway), and I said it is ok if you don't have anything to reward us with. Just hope you and the team behind this coin takes this as a lesson, and makes things differently next time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: