Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:33:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ ANTMINER U2 ] THE NEW ANTMINER USB MINER = 2.0GHs {USA - .0385 LOWEST PRICE}  (Read 19864 times)
judypug1956

Activity: 355
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:55:11 PM

I have a question. If u had to choose between Antminer U1 and U2, which one will you buy and why? thanks
having owned mined and sold lots of u-1's  I don't see a big attraction to the u'2s for me uses.

why? I have  good cooling set in place.

if you don't mind fans I like the smaller u-1's

1956jUdYPFwiBSzt9AECdWj3KE4WV7taiM I can't do 1957philma.. for btc address the i are not allowed This is a secondary account for Philipma1957, don't do business with this account deal with philipma1957
praeluceo

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:11:27 PM

Do you have a link to a setup guide for the U2s? I'd like to be ready for when they arrive.
Good Idea ill find one and post a link.
Any update on this and/or news of shipments?

I still haven't received them, but they should be in any day now!  I am already making out the postage labels and getting prepared to do all these shipments to you ladies / gents.

Let me know if you have any special instructions prior to me sending the packages please!

It's been 4 days since your last update, any news WinterParker?
reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:53:20 PM

UPDATE?
Critterninja

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:42:27 PM

Looks like he updated the original post.  Seems he had shipping problems and had to send them back for replacement, but should get the new shipment by the end of the week.
reactor

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:06:16 PM

Looks like he updated the original post.  Seems he had shipping problems and had to send them back for replacement, but should get the new shipment by the end of the week.

Too little, too late.  He hasn't updated other threads, responded to PM's, etc., for a while now and quite frankly others have raised many reasons why not to trust right now.  Updating OP while not doing any of these other things doesn't give folks the warm fuzzies.

I'm starting an actual group buy here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528801.0
praeluceo

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:19:02 PM

Too little, too late.  He hasn't updated other threads, responded to PM's, etc., for a while now and quite frankly others have raised many reasons why not to trust right now.  Updating OP while not doing any of these other things doesn't give folks the warm fuzzies.

Yeah, neither group buy thread has had replies from WinterParker in them, and I have received no replies to PMs or e-mail despite a 1+ BTC order. I really should have used escrow, lesson learned, even if someone appears trustworthy and a member of the community for a long time, just use escrow. If you're listing WinterParker, your trust is on the line, and we would really appreciate it if you could maintain the lines of communication with us in both group buys. My name doesn't even show up on the U2 group buy page!
reactor

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:17:53 PM

Yeah, neither group buy thread has had replies from WinterParker in them, and I have received no replies to PMs or e-mail despite a 1+ BTC order. I really should have used escrow, lesson learned, even if someone appears trustworthy and a member of the community for a long time, just use escrow. If you're listing WinterParker, your trust is on the line, and we would really appreciate it if you could maintain the lines of communication with us in both group buys. My name doesn't even show up on the U2 group buy page!

Yup, neither does mine and I paid in advance as well.  Not cool.  That's why I figure starting a no-risk until we're ordering group buy would be the next best thing.  Ahh, bitcointalk.
Cheshyr

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:22:02 AM

Keep us posted.
twig123

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:36:09 PM

For those who can wait I will see what I can do to possibly get you an extra free if you ordered 10 or more originally.
According to your OP, no single person ordered 10+ U2s from you...
(4 U2s is the most a single user purchased, me being one of them)

I would still like the units, but is there anything that you can do for us?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=505465.0
MEMBER NAME                         QUANTITY                               PAID

CHESHYR                            4                            YES + SH1 
TWIG123                            4                            YES + SH2
DOCGONZZO                       2                            YES + SH2
NHYTFDSA                          2                            YES + SH2
MUTTLEY-1973                    2                            YES + SH1
COINS4FUN                         3                            YES + SH1
BYGAUDIO                          2                             YES + SH1
PRINGULAS                         2                             YES + SH1

Bitcoin: 11c3RRAyVA33DrkNyRz9dfvLogvGvYKWL
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:32:05 AM

SCAM ALERT!

I'm posting for record keeping.

DO NOT SEND BTC TO WINTERPARKER!
praeluceo

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:53:36 PM

For those who can wait I will see what I can do to possibly get you an extra free if you ordered 10 or more originally.
According to your OP, no single person ordered 10+ U2s from you...
(4 U2s is the most a single user purchased, me being one of them)

I would still like the units, but is there anything that you can do for us?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=505465.0
MEMBER NAME                         QUANTITY                               PAID

CHESHYR                            4                            YES + SH1 
TWIG123                            4                            YES + SH2
DOCGONZZO                       2                            YES + SH2
NHYTFDSA                          2                            YES + SH2
MUTTLEY-1973                    2                            YES + SH1
COINS4FUN                         3                            YES + SH1
BYGAUDIO                          2                             YES + SH1
PRINGULAS                         2                             YES + SH1

Except that you can see he received 3.51 BTC from the Group Buy, which is way more than the amounts listed above:
https://blockchain.info/address/16VxoqBLrfwvZ8b2mjHh5zMWug8FgCMja2
At least I see mine in there, despite it not showing up on the page here. Also, he emptied the payment wallet yesterday after having left it alone since the start of the group buy.

Tracking the outputs didn't do me any good, but someone should check. Has anyone requested and received their refund?
reactor

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:54:46 PM

I've got multiple PM's out to him, he can answer any one of those.  Part of the BTC flowing into the payment account was mine as well, guess I've got to write that off as a capital gains loss for 2014. :/
praeluceo

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:35:19 PM

So in light of WinterParker's absence of communication either on this forum, via PM, or via e-mail. And due to the fact that he emptied the group buy wallet without explanation, and removed his e-mail address from his profile, I left him negative feedback trust on Bitcointalk, and recommend that the rest of us do likewise until we hear from him. I don't want to think that he's a crook, but I haven't heard otherwise, and it's been nearly 2 weeks since I have heard my last excuse from him.

WinterParker, please feel free to chime in and clear your name, and I will gladly remove my negative feedback for a refund or shipped hardware.

Likewise, I would strongly encourage people to be wary of CoinPal, which appears to be his company, and his publicly traded "stock":
http://coinpal.net/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.0;all
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/119

In retrospect I should have done more research, it appears that CoinPal was a scam too. Shoot, that's what I get for not doing my due diligence before ordering from a Full Member without any confirmed deliveries.
Critterninja

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:17:56 PM

I left negative trust for him as well.  If he does decide to crawl out from his hole and surprise us, then I will revise my feedback, but I will never trust him in the future again. 
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:57:32 AM

MODS, please lock this thread and mark it SCAM.

People, please! Winterparker is a scammer, at this point in time. He has taken people's btc and transferred it out to, presumably his own wallet, out of reach of groupbuy. Without any explanation. He fits the typical scammer profile.
twig123

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:39:03 AM

Just got a reply from WinterParker...
Replied with my Address and confirm that I have now received a FULL refund.

Bitcoin: 11c3RRAyVA33DrkNyRz9dfvLogvGvYKWL
praeluceo

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:46:00 AM

Likewise, I got a PM from him and my refund showed up in my wallet! From his PM it sounds like rather than a scam, this may have been a legitimate mixup and just dropping the ball on us. Not excusing his actions, but it doesn't seem to have been intentional theft.

Thank you WinterParker for refunding my money, and I wish you better luck in future group buys!
Cheshyr

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:00:34 AM

That's good to hear.  Do we have a status update on the delivery of the replacement miners, or are they still MIA?  I was holding on requesting a refund since I thought they would deliver.  At this point, all I want is a status update.
praeluceo

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:28:27 AM

That's good to hear.  Do we have a status update on the delivery of the replacement miners, or are they still MIA?  I was holding on requesting a refund since I thought they would deliver.  At this point, all I want is a status update.

He mentioned that he had updated the main group buy page, but I don't see the update at the moment. What he sent me was as follows:

UPDATE #2 :

I am still waiting on the 2nd shipment, and I am very sorry about the non-communication.  I have already started giving refunds please send your payment transaction #, total amount paid, and a Bitcoin address where I can send you a refund.

Thanks,

WinterParker
Cheshyr

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:21:09 PM

That's good to hear.  Do we have a status update on the delivery of the replacement miners, or are they still MIA?  I was holding on requesting a refund since I thought they would deliver.  At this point, all I want is a status update.

He mentioned that he had updated the main group buy page, but I don't see the update at the moment. What he sent me was as follows:

UPDATE #2 :

I am still waiting on the 2nd shipment, and I am very sorry about the non-communication.  I have already started giving refunds please send your payment transaction #, total amount paid, and a Bitcoin address where I can send you a refund.

Thanks,

WinterParker
Thanks for the info.  I really really hate leaving negative trust, so I'm glad to see he didn't just walk away.  Hopefully he'll post updates as a reply to this thread, so we can all get a watch notifications.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: