Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:29:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me with my Platform?  (Read 110 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

Is there anyone on here who can help me with my platform, figure out a new direction or service

worldtraveller
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Is there anyone on here who can help me with my platform, figure out a new direction or service

What can I do for you? please explain all in detail here, so that everyone can see it.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

Hi all. I have a crypto related platform. It is an information / Promotion platform. I have a video series on YouTube and other sites of crypto related videos. All are to help provide information about cryptocurrency related topics. From general information, things bout ICOs, new projects. About existing coins like BTC and ETH
As well reviews and promotion of various events. companies, people, current events, news, or any new projects in the community of cryptocurrency.
More less just a voice in the world of cryptocurrency.

Vary similar to what other youtubers do. But just trying to be different.
As well I am more less trying to take the time to grow this.

Name of platform and Channel on youtube is Exciting World Cryptos

What I am looking for is suggestions on how to improve the platform. As in any new services? or focus I should do?

I have the whole platform from YouTube, as well my own website, and social media, like Twitter, FB, pinterest , etc etc
and very active on Twitter.

What I should be asking is extra direction on this. And suggestions?
I know lots of people do the crypto youtube thing already, but I been at this few months now, and its growing on me for subscribers and feedback, has been slow growth but its coming now.
I just wanted to reach out and see if I can get any assistance? even team members for future etc

look to all your kind response

worldtraveller
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: