Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesia, the second largest crypto adopter without legality.  (Read 1085 times)
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

Indonesia is quite unusual because it has a not of natural resources but the people are not wealthy. Perhaps due to natural disasters, hopefully they will invest in bitcoin for wealth

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

I am proud to be a citizen of the Indonesian who love Cryptocurrency, yeah right, here we are very enthusiastic
about the development of Crypto which very significant and made Crypto as additional income in our lives.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

Without legality from government Indonesia is the largest country have using bitcoin only for investment and trade, Indonesian people still use bitcoin only for long and short term investment for getting profit with bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1266

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

Indonesia is quite unusual because it has a not of natural resources but the people are not wealthy. Perhaps due to natural disasters, hopefully they will invest in bitcoin for wealth
I guess its because these few countries like Philippines where crypto transactions are also very popular, made them also accept crypto. Peer pressure I call it. Tongue

But honestly there wont be much of an impact, because its  not a rich country and not much of an investment (money in) into the market would happen. But you never know times may change and things may flip. Nevertheless increase in adoption and free trading would only bring it to the news and then maybe legal measure might be taken. But its the government -right? They can always be bribed Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Marial Carter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

I think the survey can be true . I hope the number of people aware of cryptocurrency will rise to create a free market all over the world , Some countries such as Japan, Indonesia, and south Africa are convenient to exchange 
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

These reviews are accurate when the Cryptocurrency market is in incognito mode. I mean that China and Japan are the two largest known and used Crypto countries in the world. Do not think anything to make it worse, and the law prohibits Crypto from affecting your use and possession.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

Hello,

I was not aware that Indonesian are so interested in crypto. Always heard about japanese and Korean in asia. Very good score that lot of nations need to beat !
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

Regulations and laws coming into the crypto world is inevitable, and so the Indonesians would know soon that lawlessness regarding bitcoin has its limits. Due to the growing popularity of and demand for bitcoin in the said country, the government would soon know that it can be used to channel illegal funds and launder money, so it has to be closely regulated and guarded at all times. Money is money, and we know that the government's best interest lays where the $$$ is at, so Indonesia, too, would surely resort to regulations should the need for it arise.
Jim Ross

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

Considering the population and the economical state of the country, they are doing a great job by earning from the crypto market. Even though the government has not accepted the crypto currency, they have not banned it altogether. Which in turn has paved a path for the population to know crypto system and invest in it.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

I'm not Indonesian, but I understand why the Indonesians are investing in the crypto market. Being a fairly low standard of living, even short-term profits in the crypto world, for their economy, are pure gold. People have in their blood the desire to earn more and to live a carefree life. Being cheap to work in Indonesia and cheap products, the money coming from cryptomones can enrich most of the Indonesians.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

it is absolutely true that Indonesia is still very difficult, the government is willing to accept bitcoin, so most other users of bitcoin and crypto are still illegal, but the Indonesian people want the government to immediately release bitcoin because it is an opportunity to get very good money

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

based on the results of a survey from TNS that collaborated with one of the LUNO crypto exchanges, they concluded that 63% of Indonesian people knew the crypto world.

they realize that crypto is a solution to create a better economy. this percentage defeats Malaysia, France, Italy and Romania.

So, Indonesia is in second place after South Africa with a percentage of 70%.

of 63% of the Indonesian population, they have more bitcoin. Their reason is that bitcoin is the safest and most profitable investment product.

The report of the survey is really not surprising based on the population that was sampled. If the population sampled is based on those who have affinity with crypto, I am sure their response would be this. I actually would be interested in specific variables of the exercise. Looking at reports like this, it tend to start attracting attention where it is least needed as authorities tend to begin crack down the moment they cannot come up with regulations that generate revenue and at the same time reduce the criminal activities that crypto is used for.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

based on the results of a survey from TNS that collaborated with one of the LUNO crypto exchanges, they concluded that 63% of Indonesian people knew the crypto world.

they realize that crypto is a solution to create a better economy. this percentage defeats Malaysia, France, Italy and Romania.

of 63% of the Indonesian population, they have more bitcoin. Their reason is that bitcoin is the safest and most profitable investment product.
lol we know how inaccurate those survey as that is only made with couple of people and not the entire volume so lets not rely on the outcome.instead lets look worldwide why the cryptocurrency dont become more popular in other countries while others did.its on the people and government attitude.in some asian countries theres no specific  support from government but they dont also put restrictions at the same time
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

Is there a survey link about this? even if it is true it is very encouraging. But to my knowledge Indonesia is a very large country and certainly not all people are affordable with internet networks. so the 63% figure is rather excessive.

doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

I hope the government of Indonesia support and consider that bitcoin has given the community of Indonesia an opportunity to earn profit. Governments of different countries that has many investors and users in crypto must be supportive because all we want is to have a better life, and crypto is the key to success for me.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

It is wonderful that Indonesia supports cryptocurrencies, and in particular Bitcoin. I heard that the Philippines, too, support bitcoin. Manila often hosts conference blockchain.

Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

Obviously, the survey report is true 63% of the population is connected with cryptocurrency and become the second Largest crypto adopter after South Africa 70% in the world. Indonesia is the largest country and has a huge population they know the importance of cryptocurrency in their daily life and even their economic sector. Though crypto is not legal in Indonesia after that Indonesian people are doing business with crypto that means crypto is very much popular in there to meet their demand and financial solvency.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:17:59 AM

It is only natural that Indonesia is the second largest country to adopt crypto because of its large population and Indonesia occupies the fourth position in the largest population. Besides that, Indonesia has the opportunity to be a suitable country to be used as bitcoin marketing.

I think Asian countries are most suitable countries as the number of nufus and economic structure. Therefore, the biggest support comes from that region. China, Korea, Japan, India and Indonesia ... These countries are at a very important point for crypto money.
emsond

Activity: 77
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

I prefer to say that only a few percent of Indonesians know crypto money. Of that number only a portion of those who adopted crypto money like bitcoin in the majority and altcoin as optional.

I've asked 50 of my acquaintances in jakarta coz I live here, it turns out that only three people have heard the word bitcoin but don't know what is it for.

I saw Luno ads this year on website and claimed to have had two million customers, meanwhile Indodax, which has long been a crypto exchanger, has less than one and a half million customers.

Other interesting fact is when you go to a big bookstore and ask for bitcoin book in Bahasa, you will find two or three Indonesian author there.

For legality, I agree with other members here that Indonesia never allow cryptomoney as currency. 

Braeden Hahn

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

Well, if the Indonesian people likes the bitcoin that much then it's really good for them. But talking of legality, if this huge amount of population believes and invest in such a coin, then illegality is merely a mark for them. And other countries might wanna keep an eye on their economy whether it grows or falls with this large kinds but coin investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: