Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I be on a safer side in the cryptosystem?  (Read 385 times)
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

Crypto system is risky, but you can do a few simple steps to avoid being scammed. First of all, you need to diversificate your funds, never invest more than 10 percent from your portfolio in one project. Keep your coins on different wallets and on different exchanges, that would also help to minimise the loses, if something will go bad.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

If you do not want to be scammed you should avoid ICO's before you will get how it works. I think the best option to novices to get some first intuition is participating in bounty campaigns. But do not choose long-time ones (one month is enough).
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

we have to show on the safe side at the time of the numbering by people who play a role in bitcoin, when they want to explore us, that's when we have to be in a closed

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

How do I be on a safer side in the cryptosystem?

If you are an investor focus on good quality assets and construct a portfolio that is not too risky as a starting point if you are new to all of this and research how best to store and secure your currencies (wallet files, private keys, passwords etc), and always do you own research into what each project offers and don't be afraid to ask questions in the forum here where you'll receive plenty of useful advice

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

There are several informations on the internet about how to participate in crypto safely, it all depends on what aspect of safety you are interested in. Just play before the rules of any, keeping your funds safe, investing in the right coins, trading on recommended exchanges, safe trading practices, but the earliest form of safety is how to avoid scams and loss of fund from hackers and thiefs

sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

To be safe in the crypto world. You just need to be very careful. Do not show or transfer your private key, never reply to the admins who write you first, keep your private key somewhere on a piece of paper, and do not visit suspicious sites. So you will be safe and scammers will be less likely to hack you.

best is having dedicate device only to log in to your wallet if your coin in your wallet worth more than anything else. take every precaution.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

First you have to keep your computer clean. You have to get a secure crypto money wallet. I recommend the hardware as Ledger or paper wallet. Paper wallet is one of the cheapest and safest options. However, it is important to keep your private key very nice.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

I don't think anyone can ever tell you the surest way, but there are definitely guidelines that can help you be safer and not fall for scams.

The most important being patience and research.
There's no faster/quicker way to make benefits.
As a newcomer, first invest 'time' in the system.

Over a period of time and thorough research, you will definitely understand how this market works.

I agree...maybe it's late for being early adopters of bitcoin but It's not too late for others coins...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0..I bought them 2 months ago and if you watch it in livecoinwatch you know why now I laugh very loud Smiley people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

Learn more and think a lot of times before you will take any decision in the crypto market, doing anything without having a lot of knowledge in the crypto is not a recomended way.
Learn before doing something and you will be on the safe side. I guess so many examples can explain this case.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

As a begginer on blockchain I have come across many thread about scam and how people do regret be scammed since cryptocurrency  is decentralized as it does not involved third party which makes it to be 100% rsky. My question is how do I be on a safer side to avoid stories that touch am new here and I will be very happy to learn from you all.
To be on a safe side in cryptocurrency, keep your portfolio in Bitcoin at all times because it is the one who drives the price of all altcoin. Everytime you buy an altcoin you have to investigate and research the project very well because around 90% of altcoin in the market are either scam or shitcoin.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

Best way to be safe, don't follow the crowd. There are too many crypto groups and people coming up to say s2tuff about coins, ico, exchanges.. Do a good research on whatever type of investment you want to make, whether long term or short term, the coins you want to take up investments with, etc. In that way, you won't have to blame anyone on what decisions you took.
Bergqvist

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:55:36 AM

The cryptocurrency is in much stable position now, so you will be safe anyway. But to be always in the safe side, you must be cautious always while investing. Also, not to invest all your money at once, and also try different emerging coins. But business is all about volatility, risk and also a bit of luck. So you might have to struggle a bit nonetheless.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

As a begginer on blockchain I have come across many thread about scam and how people do regret be scammed since cryptocurrency  is decentralized as it does not involved third party which makes it to be 100% rsky. My question is how do I be on a safer side to avoid stories that touch am new here and I will be very happy to learn from you all.
To be on a safe side in cryptocurrency, keep your portfolio in Bitcoin at all times because it is the one who drives the price of all altcoin. Everytime you buy an altcoin you have to investigate and research the project very well because around 90% of altcoin in the market are either scam or shitcoin.
Keeping your portfolio in Bitcoin is really a real deal in cryptotrading but for me -- but if you're assets are inside of an exchange then keeping it in USDT is the best choice if you want to be safe, that's the most (for me) stable thing in cryptospace.

Anyway, Jellachrist, if it is too good to be true then it is more likely not. Just keep in mind that if a scammer wants there victims to be a victim, then they'll do everything they can - they'll say every sweet words they can. It is not hard to put doubt.
Haven Coffey

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

To stay on the safer side of crypto, always study the unknown things that you will come accross in the crypto system. It is best to do your study and make your own strategy. Being extra cautious comes with the package. Going for the more stable coin is a safe way to do investment and gain profit.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

I think it is very difficult to be in a safe position for now, the red trend always dominates the market, and it is likely that this will continue in the following month. one that I can do is currently trading and trying to reduce losses
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

For me the safest things in cryptocurrency is doing some bounty campaign, we don't need use our fund to make a purchase on the coins that we wanted, we simply just working on the project, and when its done' we'll simply retrieve the reward.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

First, you have to be safe on this forum and by that I mean that if you post such vague questions then the chances are that your posts will be deleted and your reputation will decrease.
Post your question with all the necessary details. You should have mentioned in which platform of crypto do you wanna be safe. Is it related to trading, ICOs, investing, mining etc.. ?
Nobody will be able to answer your question precisely if post questions just like that, randomly .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

how easy it is not too trusting in something. many people are deceived because they are promised big profits, if they can be more careful there might be no fraud cases. Scam exists because many people whose kuran have basic knowledge about crypto.

my advice if you want to be safer, don't hold the crypto too long. whatever the reason crypto is actually not an investment that is suitable for long-term investment.
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

The best way for you to be on the safer side is to ensure that you are investing in the best coins in the market. There is a lot of money to be made from investing in new and lesser known coins but there is more risks involved in them. If you are investing in coins like bitcoin and ethereum then you can be sure that the coins are always going to do well

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀