Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 What do you think about MIDAS.INVESTMENT? new BIG SCAMM project 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 13299 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTT_CM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 220
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

They partnered with KYD, have a quite well known sharing service and as far as I understood they are public

On the other hand all bet coins have always proven to be a scam and your thread looks like you are making mountains out of molehills
What's the point of hiding your faces when there are so many gullible people.
Many people have long benefited from voluntarily carry their money in banks, which they are openly cheating.
Such projects, this is the banks of the future, they will deceive all the time, the case that I described just confirms this.
If you do a little understand much about investing, you should know that investment funds and similar organizations always earn, regardless of the earnings of their clients.
Are you kidding? Have you ever read your $100 worth site? Where are your team faces?

Why did you specify Cryptobridge while you were selling nodes but been listed on Graviex then? Ohh I see you also sheduled Cryptopia for September 31  Undecided Check your own roadmap

This is exactly you who are hiding mate  Cheesy

If you want advertise my project, can to communicate in my topic, I answer on all your questions)
I had no doubt you wouldn't be able to say anything intelligible except that  Cheesy

Yeah yeah you were working hard but all your investors got losses cause your node worth now is $23

Don't you find it absurd that it was you who created this thread and texted the word 'scam'?  Cool
Where did you get the information that our investors suffered losses? have you seen at least one disgruntled investor?
We continue to work without paying attention to the failed presale and lack of funding.
And you see right here user deceived by the collaboration with MIDAS.INVESTMENT.
I am grateful to you for promoting this topic and our project.
I will be even more grateful if you write from your real account.
Its very hard to imagine the happy faces of investors having $20 worth nodes after they got cheated with your CB listing promises
So I don't insist that was just my guess
Thanks for your appreciation always glad to help
This is my first and only account but the irony is that it's still funny to read such a question from you newbie dev  Cheesy
Happy to help again  Cheesy
My interest is clear, we were deceived. Please tell me what you have interest in discussing our project?
manochao

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

Dude you're really crazy man. Should I have the interest?
I checked both of your channels was surprised that it's been two months and the complaining side, just put my two cents in as well. It was you who make me to check your roadmap and to set out my position then and I really don't think we have anything else to say to each other.
MNinvestor17

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

guys, price is dumping by presale buyers.
Three group bought all coins
1. Trrittium dev Eugeny Kagan https://www.linkedin.com/in/evgenykagan/
2. Midas team

Who dumping all coins?
What do you think?

Eugeny Kagan? Or Midas by themselfes to buy cheaper?
BTT_CM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

on Russian forum write that merges price Trrittium dev Eugeny Kagan
My claim is not even in the price of the coin, it is possible to earn and lose.
The developers themselves are absolutely not active, they have already earned BTC for themselves and will earn yet.
You yourself give power over the future into the hands of such scammers. Sad
TRITTIUM
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

The developers themselves are absolutely not active, they have already earned BTC for themselves and will earn yet.

You mean trittium developers not active? or Midas? Please elaborate..
TRITTIUM
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:24:32 PM
Merited by skdsw (2)

Please join my discord and learn about trittium activity...
More about activity, trittium presale just covered minimal expenses, from that point we me and my partner fund the project with our own money....
Show me another masternode project that has a real opened company, with submited license for crypto, that about to arrive soon, with working loan platform that can be seen here
https://platform.trittium.cc/
With working multicurrency wallet that can be seen here
https://wallet.trittium.cc/
Oh did i forgot android?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.megano.trittium_mobile_wallet
IOS version submitted....

Not active you said? please......Take your time to learn the subject
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

Hello.
This is the official account of Midas.Investments project. You can see that the official BTT topic was created by this user.

I wanted to say a few words regarding the discussion of our project in this topic.
First of all, this is not correct to claim that we have unactive devs. We make announcements about our work daily. We have a few bounties going, a lot of new partnerships and a huge work behind the project.
Today we bought out 1k coins from the exchange and burned 25% that we earned from the platforms profits, shares profits and all the coins that were mined during the stabilization of the blockchain. You can see the last announcements.

Regarding the Esports-bet situation: we returned all the coins that we were given and bought back them from exchange. This is usual thing to sell rewards, since this is our salary, and we never hide it from our investors or developers of other coin.

If you would give some time to analyze our project and our team, you will see that the amount of transparency we give to our community is huge.

We got 30 masternodes private sale that were sold for 0.6 btc per node to three groups: private investors, trittium team and midas team (we payed 6 BTC like all others). All btc are and will be spent for coin creation, marketing and platform development.

And also I would not say that 0.8 btc per node is a "dumping". The only dump we got was from the investors (and we know the addresses who dumped) at yesterdays night. After that we bought out all coins left on the market to make the stabilisation of the price.

If you have any questions, I ask you to join or discord and ask personally any team member.

Thank you.
BTT_CM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

Please join my discord and learn about trittium activity...
More about activity, trittium presale just covered minimal expenses, from that point we me and my partner fund the project with our own money....
Show me another masternode project that has a real opened company, with submited license for crypto, that about to arrive soon, with working loan platform that can be seen here
https://platform.trittium.cc/
With working multicurrency wallet that can be seen here
Oh did i forgot android?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.megano.trittium_mobile_wallet
IOS version submitted....

Not active you said? please......Take your time to learn the subject

I do not know anything about your project, except that its price has been stable for a long time and is now at a good level. I have no complaints about you.
MNinvestor17

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:22:10 PM

Hello.
This is the official account of Midas.Investments project. You can see that the official BTT topic was created by this user.

I wanted to say a few words regarding the discussion of our project in this topic.
First of all, this is not correct to claim that we have unactive devs. We make announcements about our work daily. We have a few bounties going, a lot of new partnerships and a huge work behind the project.
Today we bought out 1k coins from the exchange and burned 25% that we earned from the platforms profits, shares profits and all the coins that were mined during the stabilization of the blockchain. You can see the last announcements.

Regarding the Esports-bet situation: we returned all the coins that we were given and bought back them from exchange. This is usual thing to sell rewards, since this is our salary, and we never hide it from our investors or developers of other coin.

If you would give some time to analyze our project and our team, you will see that the amount of transparency we give to our community is huge.

We got 30 masternodes private sale that were sold for 0.6 btc per node to three groups: private investors, trittium team and midas team (we payed 6 BTC like all others). All btc are and will be spent for coin creation, marketing and platform development.

And also I would not say that 0.8 btc per node is a "dumping". The only dump we got was from the investors (and we know the addresses who dumped) at yesterdays night. After that we bought out all coins left on the market to make the stabilisation of the price.

If you have any questions, I ask you to join or discord and ask personally any team member.

Thank you.

Trevor???
You asked me to join Discord and ask any team members?
You banned me for bad questions about money?
is it a good practices for you to ban people asking uncomfortable questions?
TRITTIUM
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:30:08 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 02:34:08 AM by TRITTIUM

Hello.

Thank you.

Trevor???
You asked me to join Discord and ask any team members?
You banned me for bad questions about money?
is it a good practices for you to ban people asking uncomfortable questions?

He baned you cause you said ... are you russian? i can smell russians here...
And then You CAPSLOCKED me how much money you made selling MIDAS to new investors, please at least be honest....
I still didnt ban you from trittium channle but if you will continiue to fake  facts i will

As i said before, we got nothing to hide... anyone welcome to join our discord here https://discord.gg/M279X6r
And see what the team is working on at the moment at What-we-are-working-on channel, the budget is clear at #budget channel
And just as a little sample, we were one of the first of the masternode coins to present multicurrency web wallet that can be tested here with 6 partners embedded
I also will add a screenshot to our announcement
we also provide the same wallet on google play ... the link is here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.megano.trittium_mobile_wallet
We opened a company and we waiting for crypto  license that was submitted as well as IOS app that can be seen in our discord.. etc...
So please before DYOR
TRITTIUM
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:16:46 AM

And just to finish, this conversation...
It so easy to come out and shout its a scam, with that its 6:11 am here, i just finished full night of conferences,that included MIDAS about how Trittium release trttNodes witout competing with Midas on same sector, My dev Team, that working 24/7 for las 2 weeks since we promised  something and didn't deliver in time, our Dev Ops team that had reinstall the cluster twice during this night since i didnt like the latency, our Mobile developer, that just got drugged in to situation since trttAuth was ready today only....

Oh, i forgot to mention, team is not active enough...
BTT_CM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Hello.

Thank you.

I can't agree with you.

It will be frozen on our service

Please show me where you do not hide that you will sell awards in buy orders.
I had to understand out?
It will be frozen means exactly this?
We receive income in the amount of 5% of investors ' rewards.
I thought it was our salary. Why mention it? You can take from investors even 90% of the income, it is your right. I think it's just a distraction.
We are committed to long-term partnerships and our main goal is to improve our common market.
You only improve your BTC volume by similar actions.
we returned all the coins that we were given and bought back them from exchange
You have returned less BTC than you received from us and you have left yourself more than 1800 coins (more than one MN) for sale
I see you only as scammers, can you prove otherwise?
manochao

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

Again that crazy guy Smiley
Anybody can sell their own coins anywhere. Rewards is their own coins not yours.
BTT_CM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

Anybody can sell their own coins anywhere. Rewards is their own coins not yours.
IvanRed58rus

Activity: 197
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

As I understand from their communication
the coins were frozen, the service representative focused on this fact.
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

Thank you for your answer.
I would suggest not to start the conversation about the game of words. "we need to get under our control one of your masternodes. it will be frozen on our service". It refers to the masternode, not their rewards.

I am truly sorry that your project could not skyrocket from the beginning. Still I bought back all coins you left in the order. Later I saw that you made an order on the lower price, which left me with 0.01 BTC. After that we returned your masternode as you asked.

We provided a service for your coin and made announcements on our channels. We provided instant-share feature for your coin and your investors. I believe we fullfilled a part of our deal. More of that, I agreed to return you money after you asked it instead of running away with a 0.15 btc of one more masternode coin that has no demand.
BTT_CM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

I see that you want to justify its deed, but not you can answer my simple questions and to support his first position with facts.
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

I answered all your questions. If you do not find anything better than simply transferring responsibility to each other, then the question can be considered solved. All arguments regarding this issue are presented above.
With those who have questions regarding this topic or any other, you can write to any of the midas team and you will be answered as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention and wish you success.
BTT_CM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

Thank you for sharing your vision of this situation.
I will continue to lead this topic. Hope you make some conclusions, so as not to receive future similar reviews.
Good luck!
manochao

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

Thank you for sharing your vision of this situation.
I will continue to lead this topic. Hope you make some conclusions, so as not to receive future similar reviews.
Good luck!
Its better for you to think about raising your sportbet shitcoin from the floor than to continue ashaming in front of whole community.  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: