Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we about to see another dive in crypto prices?  (Read 1048 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

Who said that we are at all times low ? currently we are sitting at $209 Billions while a few months ago we were sitting at $180 Billions.
another thing is will Bitcoin break $6k mark ? it will if something bad or fud happen, but currently i do not hear any bad news from Medias. The only thing that i heard is shitty talk about Bitcoin from economist, but they treated it as a joke nothing more than that.
personally speaking, i believe we will get another down but it won't that much only a little retrace from where it started because a lot of people are expecting the market to recover in november or around that.

You are perfectly right mate,i dont know wherr did OP gets his data but for sure thats quite annoying as we have gine through the bottom of 180$ billion ,and now were 30$ billion up and not getting any lower so I believe that were only waiting for the bull to come as the bottom has been passed already

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

I see, on the contrary, that current stability allows attracting new investors when there is no huge volatility. We can also trade on crypto exchanges in some ranges. People leave the market with a large collapse in prices, and they return with growth. Engage in trading. Do not expect someone to raise the market for you.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

I think the possibility of BTC being dropped below $6k again in the next 2 months is quite low, the possibility of increasing to $7k ~ 7k5 is higher.
Of course nothing is certain, but I believe in the ability of the BTC.
So I decided to buy more BTC for less than $6k5.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

There are no other dives,how do you think like that dude look at the current value.BTC still stays above 6K and you know first if the BTC value goes drop all ALT values rises up and over time there is often an increase and it might repeat itself,so I think we should look back at that time.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

I dont see any signals of diving at this moment, the support for bitcoin is stronger than ever and there is only upwards sentiment right now. We may not see the regular bullrun but we will see some pump in the November as we have positive news coming up.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Trading volumes are at all times low plus stablecoin showing some concerns..  If BTC breaks through $6K mark, we might be in a free fall for some time again. Any thoughts?
i don't think that there is a dive in crypto prices, its hard to predict this day
It is always going to be hard to predict anything. It is the crypto space and one thing that is certain in this space is that it will always be volatile and even though it reduces in the long run as a result of adoption and real life usage, one way or the other, the volatility will still somehow be there.

Will there be another dive in crypto value? That is something we will just have to leave for time to answer. One thing is certain now; any chance of us breaking $5700 lower, the chances of seeing a selling spree in the market will most definitely be there.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

I don't know if there is going to be a dive after this long stable period. But we could also see a little rise of the cryptocurrencies.For me, i think there is more chance to see a little rise than a big drop now.
The rule is that there is always a big rise after a fall and on the average, we witness growth in the market. Besides, about the dive in the market, I would say it is just the result of your analysis and not an aggregate analysis. The market has never been predicted accurately and up to 100% so we are still uncertain about any speculation. However regardless of what will happen, we should rather focus on how to deal the situation and keep the profit margins high.
That is what makes it a market anyway as it is always meant to be unpredictable in most cases. I believe as long as no one can see the future, all we can just do is to make guesses and assumptions.

We have already seen a huge dive in the cryptocurrency space with a lot of altcoins hitting their historical bottom, so in this case, i would rather just be waiting to see how this moment onward will come as well as picking the bottom knowing it is an easy buy at this stage. Most of the markets have been crazily oversold at the moment and possible reversal from here may occur.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

I dont see any signals of diving at this moment, the support for bitcoin is stronger than ever and there is only upwards sentiment right now. We may not see the regular bullrun but we will see some pump in the November as we have positive news coming up.
I read some statements by experts in the field of cryptocurrency market, which predicted a big surge in dreams of a higher level of the market as early as 2019. All explain such opportunities with new investments from big business. Perhaps we are talking about the money of Wall Street and heavy industry, which will send their investments in cryptocurrency.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

I read some statements by experts in the field of cryptocurrency market, which predicted a big surge in dreams of a higher level of the market as early as 2019. All explain such opportunities with new investments from big business. Perhaps we are talking about the money of Wall Street and heavy industry, which will send their investments in cryptocurrency.
Only people who believe in high technology can invest large amounts of money in cryptocurrency. Something like a man like an Elon Musk. But the remaining billionaires want quick profits and will invest in gas or oil, rather than cryptocurrency.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

I wouldn't think too far, and I still believe that the market will show the green price for many coin and bitcoin will still increase. Maybe there is a correction that will happen soon so the price can increase higher. I don't want to become panic if the worst moment comes and I think I will make another strategy if the market shows a real fallen. But we are still at the $64xx and the price now is green so I think we need to prepare if we want to sell some bitcoin.
I am actually expecting we may get to see some boost in terms of prices pretty soon but that would depend on how bitcoin ends up before the end of the year.

Q4 though has always been known to come with pretty good growth most of the time, and I believe that with a good chance for bitcoin to take to an uptrend by breaking the current triangle, we might actually have a possibility of seeing the whole altcoin market trying to make an attempt towards the moon. However, we just have to be patient to see how things will turn out as nothing right now is predictable.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

Trading volumes are at all times low plus stablecoin showing some concerns..  If BTC breaks through $6K mark, we might be in a free fall for some time again. Any thoughts?
No one knows what will be happen but like you if some any changes in bitcoin like moving up I think we can recover to our profits from bearish market. Hopefully if there's another changes in the market I wish that we can move up even it's hard to predict what will be happen to the market if it's still stable or we can move up or down again.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

I think the possibility of BTC being dropped below $6k again in the next 2 months is quite low, the possibility of increasing to $7k ~ 7k5 is higher.
Of course nothing is certain, but I believe in the ability of the BTC.
So I decided to buy more BTC for less than $6k5.

Most of my friends  that also work with the cryptocurrencies (me either) decided again to invest in Bitcoin when it was about 6 thousand.  We are waiting now for the cryptocurrency growth.
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

In any case, even in the default Bitcoin Core, you can adjust the Commission independently from the minimum to pass through the network and above, so that the transaction is faster.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

If the price is below 6K, it will be just a spike. It happened before. I think that large holders and miners will not allow the price to fall and consolidate below. The first can receive a margin call, the second will be forced to stop mining.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

I don't like the picture I see on the market. I was hoping to get good prfit in the nebd of 2018 but looks like I will lose some of my money(

drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:56:44 PM

Dear God I hope price don't fall too much. It was rough year and I so want to have my profit!! I invested all my money(

austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

We saw many times how prices were jumped up and down so I don't think we should start panic here. The end of this year will be good I believe in this and we all get your money as we expected)
stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

I have many doubts about market condition and I don't see large investors here during last months( I hope next year will be better than 2018
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

I did some researches and I still hope that bitcoin will grow further and other coins will follow it. Because bitcoin is the leader on the market

notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

The picture is not so pleasant for many investors. Market grow very slow( I don't know what to do with my coins at this moment((
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: