Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 03:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook hires Nick Clegg  (Read 122 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

Facebook has hired former U.K. Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg to lead its global affairs and communications team.

The 51-year-old will take over the position from Elliot Schrage, who announced in June he would leave Facebook after 10 years. Clegg is set to move to Silicon Valley in January next year..

Nick Clegg is a complete LIAR   a fact i will prove my case so no lies all truth..

It was stressed that Clegg was apologising for making the pledge to the National Union of Students before the election not to raise tuition fees, but not for the eventual decision by the coalition to lift the cap on fees to £9,000...He raised them   1 big liar..  next lies..

12/03/2015 · Deputy PM blasts plans for EU army as 'dangerous fantasy' NICK Clegg said  then years later   we now have JUNKER saying this below..
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker calls for the creation of a European army to face up to Russia and other threats..

Next nick clegg lies ..Nick Clegg has been accused of hypocrisy after joining Facebook as its head of global affairs despite previously criticising the company for paying too little tax...

NICK CLEGG  is a lying scum politician who would do anything for his own gains..Never believe anything he tells you all..

I bet loads have quit facebook because of him the lying scumbag ..

I would all quit facebook if i was all you lot who have an account with him in the company..I wonder what he will do with your information?
I wonder what he wants you all to see by his own propaganda   the clegg lying scumbag..

I had to mention this because facebook  have lost the plot    not many in the UK will trust facebook any longer..

tiptravel

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:34:44 AM

Your arguments are strong and true.
Many people do not think so, but, alas, it will come to them later, when there will be some kind of tragedy or conflict
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: