Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Strategy  (Read 781 times)
cnncandy (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

Because the last USDT event caused a large price difference on several platforms, and now there are people on the market who are bullish and bearish in the market. There is not much judgment here, and then we will provide some location and some risks today. Refer to the opportunity for higher returns.
BTC:

First look at BTC: Last time in the circle of friends, if the cake broke 6650USDT or the grapefruit broke 5.5, you can come out and wait, then the pie broke 6650 and today it is around 6500. But fortunately, there is no amount to fall. Since the USDT is still a variable recently, the BITSTAMP data reference for USD is used below.

At present, the price of the corresponding usd under the big cake is roughly 6350. Then there is a line of 6200-6250usd. As the USDT picks up, the spread on the platform should gradually shrink.

If it is down, I may be able to enter a point based on the real-time situation near the location. The short-term grasp of the uncertain position is gone. The first pressure is around 6500USD.

You can still consider the support nearby, and the stop loss can be set below the support. Below the pressure level of the profit and release, the short-term worry that the emptying can wait for the volume to break through the pressure and then pick it up.

Short-term strategy:
The short-term is still the support position pending order, effectively falling below the support of the buy position to leave, if the effective heavy volume breaks through the pressure level given, the short-term can also chase a point in the moment of breakthrough, and then you can choose the next pressure level near the profit or Breaking the pressure stop loss of buying.

Here are a few more words, because I mainly do short-term, the mid- and long-term groups will occasionally give suggestions. The position of everyone in the long-term line is different because everyone is different, I am not good to give advice, so the general recommendation is to choose The medium and long-term line will be well held, and if you want to refer to my buy-and-sell position in the short-term, you must strictly set the stop-loss position. Don't let the short line become a medium long line.

The general buying position I usually give is near the support level. Of course, the support strength may be different, but the certainty that you buy in the middle area will be much higher, and the short-term stop loss position that the support position buys is generally After effectively falling below the support, don't be alone. If you fall below the buy stop loss, there will be no loss in your short-term.

Mainstream:
The mainstream trend is actually similar. Only Ruibo has broken through the downtrend line. The overall focus is on the big cake. The following is a picture of the USD. You can refer to it. It may be different for the USDT trend, it is best to pay attention to it yourself.

Here is a special point to say that sometimes the pie may have reached the support, but some of the mainstream people have not reached the position. At this time, they can still refer to the pie, and then the minority obeys the majority, and in case only the pie is delivered. The position, but the mainstream has not arrived, but also be cautious, the best situation is that the mainstream of the pie is also at the same time, so the reference meaning is stronger.

Prince:

Prince Edward can be considered when approaching the lower edge of the triangle, and then stop falling below the lower edge or lower. If there is a chance to attack, then see if you can break through.

It is worth noting that the current trading of the princes on the pie is particularly bad. If you continue to bear the bears in the later period, you may have a low risk of innovation.

Otsuka: If you look at the USD, you can intervene near the lower edge of the triangle.

Ruibo: The overall trend is the strongest. Currently, it may be adjusted in the fourth wave. It is expected to continue to attack. The callback will not break 0.375usd.

Grapefruit: The same is true for grapefruit.

Here to say a little more, the pressure support does not necessarily just reach that position, there is a little bit of error, so it is recommended that you short-term pending orders in the vicinity of the given location. Short-term effective break below the support to leave.

Competition cottage: On the whole, if the pie can be stabilized, there should be a good market in the late stage of the cottage, and many cottages have come out of the short-term bottom.

Say a NAS: nas may be walking at the bottom of a circle, if the late heavy volume breaks through the neckline 2.15 can be chased, the stop loss will be placed below. Currently supports 1.6, then 1.5 or so. You can also consider intervening in the vicinity of the support.

The short-term is also considering the take-profit near the pressure level, and then if the performance is relatively strong near the pressure level, you can consider waiting for the next position.

Then I hope that everyone will pay more attention to the progress of the cottage project in their hands. Don't wait until the final return to zero.

In the middle and long-term selection of the cottage, you can also refer to the list of the cottage that I think the fundamentals are not bad.

In the short-term, try to find those signs that clearly break through the pressure of the box.

It is still not recommended to touch the small currency of the small platform that has been shouted. Then 1co's new project, I haven't had time to understand the market recently, but there are already a lot of old currencies on the big exchanges, and I have to spend some time to find the old currency that breaks the fundamentals. Let's go.

Before the coinbase announced several lists that might consider the coinbase, including ada, bat, xlm, zec, and zrx, and then looked at a list of competitors in the back of the public number, two of which were ranked In the front, it shows that this form is still well organized.

Then some other competing altcoins behind the form, friends who need to pay attention to the public number in the background to receive a reference role.

Here, let me say that I think the three conditions for picking the cottage.

1: Going too big on the exchange (the big exchange can initially help you to filter a part of the air currency, try to stay away from the small exchange currency)

2: This wave is large enough (as long as it does not return to zero, the late odds are large enough)

3: The team is doing things and the project progress is updated on time. (At least initially, it can be considered not to be an air currency, and there is value in existence)

In addition, this part of the cottage I only recommend small positions speculation, the main investment is to consider the pie and several mainstream, because in any case, can not guarantee that there will be no return to zero.

In addition, I have established a communication group. Now, the value of this group is still quite high. Of course, I hope to join the group of friends. You are also valuable, at least have your own judgment and do not advertise me.

I will also give a reference to the situation in the group in real time, and then share some K-line knowledge, and teach people to fish instead of giving people a fish. I hope that everyone can make self-judgment through some experience of sharing.

I also hope to create a high-end community where everyone can benefit from each other. At present, there are 20 years of IT technology and financial related practitioners in the group. Add group can also apply through WeChat below.

Of course, the group is definitely free, and may set a certain threshold in the later stage.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Because the last USDT event caused a large price difference on several platforms, and now there are people on the market who are bullish and bearish in the market. There is not much judgment here, and then we will provide some location and some risks today. Refer to the opportunity for higher returns.
BTC:

First look at BTC: Last time in the circle of friends, if the cake broke 6650USDT or the grapefruit broke 5.5, you can come out and wait, then the pie broke 6650 and today it is around 6500. But fortunately, there is no amount to fall. Since the USDT is still a variable recently, the BITSTAMP data reference for USD is used below.

At present, the price of the corresponding usd under the big cake is roughly 6350. Then there is a line of 6200-6250usd. As the USDT picks up, the spread on the platform should gradually shrink.

If it is down, I may be able to enter a point based on the real-time situation near the location. The short-term grasp of the uncertain position is gone. The first pressure is around 6500USD.

You can still consider the support nearby, and the stop loss can be set below the support. Below the pressure level of the profit and release, the short-term worry that the emptying can wait for the volume to break through the pressure and then pick it up.

Short-term strategy:
The short-term is still the support position pending order, effectively falling below the support of the buy position to leave, if the effective heavy volume breaks through the pressure level given, the short-term can also chase a point in the moment of breakthrough, and then you can choose the next pressure level near the profit or Breaking the pressure stop loss of buying.

Here are a few more words, because I mainly do short-term, the mid- and long-term groups will occasionally give suggestions. The position of everyone in the long-term line is different because everyone is different, I am not good to give advice, so the general recommendation is to choose The medium and long-term line will be well held, and if you want to refer to my buy-and-sell position in the short-term, you must strictly set the stop-loss position. Don't let the short line become a medium long line.

The general buying position I usually give is near the support level. Of course, the support strength may be different, but the certainty that you buy in the middle area will be much higher, and the short-term stop loss position that the support position buys is generally After effectively falling below the support, don't be alone. If you fall below the buy stop loss, there will be no loss in your short-term.

Mainstream:
The mainstream trend is actually similar. Only Ruibo has broken through the downtrend line. The overall focus is on the big cake. The following is a picture of the USD. You can refer to it. It may be different for the USDT trend, it is best to pay attention to it yourself.

Here is a special point to say that sometimes the pie may have reached the support, but some of the mainstream people have not reached the position. At this time, they can still refer to the pie, and then the minority obeys the majority, and in case only the pie is delivered. The position, but the mainstream has not arrived, but also be cautious, the best situation is that the mainstream of the pie is also at the same time, so the reference meaning is stronger.

Prince:

Prince Edward can be considered when approaching the lower edge of the triangle, and then stop falling below the lower edge or lower. If there is a chance to attack, then see if you can break through.

It is worth noting that the current trading of the princes on the pie is particularly bad. If you continue to bear the bears in the later period, you may have a low risk of innovation.

Otsuka: If you look at the USD, you can intervene near the lower edge of the triangle.

Ruibo: The overall trend is the strongest. Currently, it may be adjusted in the fourth wave. It is expected to continue to attack. The callback will not break 0.375usd.

Here to say a little more, the pressure support does not necessarily just reach that position, there is a little bit of error, so it is recommended that you short-term pending orders in the vicinity of the given location. Short-term effective break below the support to leave.

Competition cottage: On the whole, if the pie can be stabilized, there should be a good market in the late stage of the cottage, and many cottages have come out of the short-term bottom.

Say a NAS: nas may be walking at the bottom of a circle, if the late heavy volume breaks through the neckline 2.15 can be chased, the stop loss will be placed below. Currently supports 1.6, then 1.5 or so. You can also consider intervening in the vicinity of the support.

The short-term is also considering the take-profit near the pressure level, and then if the performance is relatively strong near the pressure level, you can consider waiting for the next position.

Then I hope that everyone will pay more attention to the progress of the cottage project in their hands. Don't wait until the final return to zero.

In the middle and long-term selection of the cottage, you can also refer to the list of the cottage that I think the fundamentals are not bad.

In the short-term, try to find those signs that clearly break through the pressure of the box.

It is still not recommended to touch the small currency of the small platform that has been shouted. Then 1co's new project, I haven't had time to understand the market recently, but there are already a lot of old currencies on the big exchanges, and I have to spend some time to find the old currency that breaks the fundamentals. Let's go.

Before the coinbase announced several lists that might consider the coinbase, including ada, bat, xlm, zec, and zrx, and then looked at a list of competitors in the back of the public number, two of which were ranked In the front, it shows that this form is still well organized.

Then some other competing altcoins behind the form, friends who need to pay attention to the public number in the background to receive a reference role.

1: Going too big on the exchange (the big exchange can initially help you to filter a part of the air currency, try to stay away from the small exchange currency)

2: This wave is large enough (as long as it does not return to zero, the late odds are large enough)

3: The team is doing things and the project progress is updated on time. (At least initially, it can be considered not to be an air currency, and there is value in existence)

In addition, this part of the cottage I only recommend small positions speculation, the main investment is to consider the pie and several mainstream, because in any case, can not guarantee that there will be no return to zero.

In addition, I have established a communication group. Now, the value of this group is still quite high. Of course, I hope to join the group of friends. You are also valuable, at least have your own judgment and do not advertise me.

I will also give a reference to the situation in the group in real time, and then share some K-line knowledge, and teach people to fish instead of giving people a fish. I hope that everyone can make self-judgment through some experience of sharing.

I also hope to create a high-end community where everyone can benefit from each other. At present, there are 20 years of IT technology and financial related practitioners in the group. Add group can also apply through WeChat below.

Of course, the group is definitely free, and may set a certain threshold in the later stage.

Bitcoin strategy? Its simple i just wait the coin to fall down deeper i will wait for that moment to happen and if it happen i will invest bitcoin and hodl, i will hold the coin no matter what haooen and wait for it to rise, if it rise i sell it and earn profit. Simple and basic stratrgy but effective.

dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

BTC:

Short-term strategy:

Mainstream:

Prince:

Bitcoin strategy? Its simple i just wait the coin to fall down deeper i will wait for that moment to happen and if it happen i will invest bitcoin and hodl, i will hold the coin no matter what haooen and wait for it to rise, if it rise i sell it and earn profit. Simple and basic stratrgy but effective.
I agree with you that bitcoin strategy is quite simple, but people are different, so I just suggest a very easy strategy, that is if we sell the market, and if the down market is simple, don't bother to bother.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

BTC:

Short-term strategy:

Mainstream:

Prince:

I agree with you that bitcoin strategy is quite simple, but people are different, so I just suggest a very easy strategy, that is if we sell the market, and if the down market is simple, don't bother to bother.
the strategy that I planned is always easy if the market goes up if I can't hold it if I sell when the price goes down I lose and I will go bankrupt for a long time and I think we must diligently study patiently at this time
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

I believe that the most common and effective way or strategy in relation to btc market is that buy during bear market where price is low and wait until it will rise up higher when it was bought. Then it will be up to you if you're going to sell it and earn the profit or rather hold it further until it will increase more. Just keep on monitoring the btc market from time to time and observe the progress and decide once the market becomes bullish.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2184

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

Can you all try not to quote the entire post made by the OP, and quotes of others, it just fills this thread with pyramids and makes it difficult to follow the discussion and quite dizzying to read.

Select the area you wish to reply to and cut out the rest, if there are multiple areas then add more than one quote. Or you can just drop a reply and it is naturally assumed you are addressing th OP

Micronometer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

The elaborate explanation regarding the strategy of bitcoin is duely appreciated and can help many. But I follow simple strategy, buy bitcoin when the market price is low and hold it no matter what for a while and when the price rises that allows me to make good profit and sell or trade it.
Antinomist

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

While you went at great length explaining the strategies regarding bitcoin investment, which deserves lots of appreciation, but I fear this will not be applicable to everyone. People are different and so are their needs. Some of them will be better off with custom tailored plans than a general one.
Symptomatic

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:51:49 PM

For me the strategy is very simple. Buy the coins when the market is going low. Hold the coins and wait for the bull run. When you see you can get a good profit, sell them, very easy.
Thinkable999

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

There are no specific strategy to monitor Bitcoin's value but to use one's own intuition is the best way to profit. I generally wait for bitcoin prices to fall and use my intuitions to invest in it.
M4NDELL

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

This year has demonstrated that all strategies do not work in the case of Bitcoin. How many times during the year did it seem to everyone that the price of the coin reached the bottom? Personally, I thought so three times and made purchases, but the price continued to fall and so far the reversal has not happened. I am a forced holder who has been in the red for many months.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 10579

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:30:23 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), barnes13 (1)

Because the last USDT event caused a large price difference on several platforms,

hold on a minute there. your very first statement is wrong! the USDT drop never caused any kind of price difference in any platforms. the price was more or less the same.

let me give you a simple real world example so that you may understand how there was no price difference.
this year Turkish lira tanked hard. a while ago 1 USD was equal to 3.78 Lira. so 1 bitcoin was worth 24,570 Lira. then Turkish Lira tanked and 1 USD was equal to 6.95 Lira so 1 bitcoin was worth 45,175 Lira.

a naive person looks at 24,570 Lira to 45,175 Lira and thinks bitcoin price has gone up and there is a difference in price between the two markets. but if you really look at it more  closely you can see this:
24,570 / 3.78 = 6500 USD
45,175 / 6.95 = 6500 USD
in other words the value of bitcoin is exactly the same. you are just looking at the same value in a different currency.
well if we call USDT a "currency" then the situation was the same:
6500 USDT / 1.0 = 6500 USD
7800 USDT / 1.2 = 6500 USD
and that is not a price difference!

as for this "strategy" most of it doesn't make sense and you seem to be copying this text from somewhere advertising a pump group!

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

For me the strategy is very simple. Buy the coins when the market is going low. Hold the coins and wait for the bull run. When you see you can get a good profit, sell them, very easy.

That's great strategy I know all investor's of bitcoin to that strategy cause it simple and easy. Buy bitcoin until the value is down and wait for right time to sell it and you will earn more profit in your investment.

Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

BTC:

Short-term strategy:

Mainstream:

Prince:

It will be a great help for us especially for newbie. We really need to have a strategy when investing so we can make sure that our money will not lose. These are the strategies that is effective and I can say that many of us have already try this. But ofcourse we do have our own strategy on managing our bitcoin , if you are not comfortable with this one then make your own. Study the market very well.
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

That's great strategy I know all investor's of bitcoin to that strategy cause it simple and easy. Buy bitcoin until the value is down and wait for right time to sell it and you will earn more profit in your investment.

All investors do not 'buy low and sell high' and also it is not 'simple and easy'.
Investment strategies differ and the nature of cryptocurrency market makes it very difficult to predict where the bottom would be, and where the peak is.
There are also other strategies asides 'going long', but you would need more in-depth understanding of the bitcoin network and the market
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:10:16 PM

There are no specific strategy to monitor Bitcoin's value but to use one's own intuition is the best way to profit. I generally wait for bitcoin prices to fall and use my intuitions to invest in it.

There will be still a good strategy to earn money with bitcoin. If you know how to read a chart in market you can really monitor the price of bitcoin but its hard to monitors 24 hours a day. Even you invest in fall price there is no assurance that the price will rise instantly and sometime if you invest in a low price, the price will become lower. So, in order to avoid this situation you need to know how to read chart.
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:48:21 PM

Invest and risk would be the best strategy. Buying bitcoin at low cost and wait for it to go up the sell.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:58:20 PM

Invest and risk would be the best strategy. Buying bitcoin at low cost and wait for it to go up the sell.
I agreed with you on investing and taking risk alongside. In addiction, the investment on bitcoin should be on a long term system as we all know that going on a short term will not be profitable like the long term. I bought some coins long time ago and sell at a reasonable amount for profits, i love holding for a longer time.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:13:08 AM

Bitcoin strategy would be best buy while low price and sell when high price. Yet the problem is when will bitcoin go high price.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
Al0nz0

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:16:12 PM

is that some kind of strategy? waited for the lowest rate, purchased, and waiting for growth, mega growth.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: