Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There is always room for improvement  (Read 110 times)
Peacemaker1994 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

No one was born to fail neither is there anyone that can't learn. Learning is a continuous process no matter the level or field you are.. We all are humans and we are prone to mistakes and we should not be shy to.

A huge number of people came here as complete novice and I am guessing most got cold feet and have up after the demotion.

But there is really nothing to learning what the forum and cryptocurrency entails. Firstly you have to bring out your time and be committed, do not be fazed by any challenges  there is always room for improvement.

When registering and was like a week old I observed that merit was the aim of so many. And the more you become merit oriented the more you lose it and don't even get merited.

You can just be simple and contribute to your knowledge capacity and get reward for it. The quest for immediate success can lead you into doing stuff that is against the rules for example plagiarism.

No one here will condemn you for being original and trying your best. Drop any ambiguous dreams or greed and just enjoy your stay here and I believe you will not regret it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: