Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Positivity  (Read 226 times)
Screamshot (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

There are many opinion about the forum so far so many are really not happy some are either complaining that about the merit source there by spreading negativity and fear amongst noobs

Well this post right here is to tell you that as a beginner avoid any form of negativity. Just a simple and original post can get you merited you don't have to climb Mount Everest to achieve that. The forum is transparent and organized.

Do well to have a positive mind set and you can achieve a lot here

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DragonSlayer2018

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

Hi I would like to ask you I see more thread to Meta section about merit someone say's they do the best and commenting and creating a constructive post and helpful reply to other members who need help but they don't get any merit sorry about to my question I'm new here and I'm Searching more solution about merit and how I can gain it.
Screamshot (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

Hi I would like to ask you I see more thread to Meta section about merit someone say's they do the best and commenting and creating a constructive post and helpful reply to other members who need help but they don't get any merit sorry about to my question I'm new here and I'm Searching more solution about merit and how I can gain it.

Well those guys that are claiming that there are not getting merited for there work is because they are so merit focused.

You can just make a simple and helpful contribution Like this a get some merit for it.

Never get discouraged by those that claim they are not getting merited for there post they will only lead you astray

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
DragonSlayer2018

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

Thanks for the reply I read this thread credit to sir theymos https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0 I understand the merit system now a little bit that's why other people shouting to meta section because the Jr.member rank without merit are suddenly back to newbie I need also a merit before I can Jr.Member but 1st I need to get 30activity. once again thanks for you and to sir theymos to understand the merit system.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

There are many opinion about the forum so far so many are really not happy some are either complaining that about the merit source there by spreading negativity and fear amongst noobs

Well this post right here is to tell you that as a beginner avoid any form of negativity. Just a simple and original post can get you merited you don't have to climb Mount Everest to achieve that. The forum is transparent and organized.

Do well to have a positive mind set and you can achieve a lot here
Why to come to new community with negative attitude? Someone force them?
That should never be the case, we are here to enjoy ourselfs and help others. Nothing more or less.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

They don't get merit because they don't deserve it. That's simply just it. They complain about nobody giving them merits but if you check their post history, 95% are posts regarding their social media bounties. They even say that merits are so hard to get. Which, well, is definitely hard to get if you don't know crap to begin with.

You don't get merit if it's pretty obvious that you only make replies/topics for merits. It's actually pretty obvious on what a person's intentions are. Some as far as straight up begging for merit at the end of their topics.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DragonSlayer2018

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

They don't get merit because they don't deserve it. That's simply just it. They complain about nobody giving them merits but if you check their post history, 95% are posts regarding their social media bounties. They even say that merits are so hard to get. Which, well, is definitely hard to get if you don't know crap to begin with.

You don't get merit if it's pretty obvious that you only make replies/topics for merits. It's actually pretty obvious on what a person's intentions are. Some as far as straight up begging for merit at the end of their topics.
What if I make a thread and usefull and suddenly one person are trying to abuse my post or let's say he/she drag me down so that I cant get any merit can I report them? or only the moderator can stop or ban them?
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:18:57 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 12:42:40 PM by Hivalley
Merited by mk4 (1)

What if I make a thread and usefull and suddenly one person are trying to abuse my post or let's say he/she drag me down so that I cant get any merit can I report them? or only the moderator can stop or ban them?
Can you just forget about the word"merit" for a second,its not a ticket to heaven or a ticket to go watch Conor take on khalib is it
Merit is simply a reward for a good work(contributuons/assistance),it comes when another user/source feels you've been of help to some other user/member,it could even be for a meme or something comic/or of humor

No one is definitely "gonna drag you down"or make mockery of your post if it's worthwhile and properly written in coherent and understandable language(very essential)but that doesn't mean you get merited for every half decent post you make,there is hardly any user that gets merited on every single post,few come close to that though(Ddmr Ddmr,jet cash,loyce v,Vod,theymos etc)

Once you're being of help and contributing to the forum deep down in your own very heart you'll know it, and the merit would definitely come
Just take your time to learn and stop worrying your pretty head about merit
or only the moderator can stop or ban them?
I think the only honest question that should be asked here is if you happen to rank up,and put on a bounty signature will you take out your time to still contribute to the forum through quality contributions/threads..
Or will you go right back to spam just to make 15posts a week
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

No matter how many bashers you have, if your post is actually useful and makes sense then people can potentially give you merit if they think your post deserves merit. People won't bash your topic for no reason. If they do, it simply means that chances are, your post sucks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DragonSlayer2018

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

No matter how many bashers you have, if your post is actually useful and makes sense then people can potentially give you merit if they think your post deserves merit. People won't bash your topic for no reason. If they do, it simply means that chances are, your post sucks.
Now I get the full info thank you all If I have a hug merit I will give you all to answer my question. I dont expect this I thought no can answer my question. bless you all now I will start my journey. Once Again Thank you so much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: