Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my experience with ESO currency  (Read 129 times)
Esospain (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

I am manager of several companies. At the beginning of October ESO company, I am looking for you to work with them. I told them my rates, and in the end we reached the agreement that they would pay on 20/10. they asked me to moderate btt, telegram groups, twitter, etc ... I did work and paid my workers. the payment date arrived and they do not pay, but they write excuses and lies. I have everything in writing and will sue in Spain for fraud. If a company cheats on its equipment, imagine its investors. My opinion: stay away from this company.
Esospain (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

I apologize to the community for promoting this company
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

that must be a way we can track all this fakes companies and deal with them
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Shouldn't this be in the Scam section instead?
Of course, you'll also have to provide some sort of proof because right now, it's your words against whatever they are saying or not saying.
Yes, we know this is an alt account and maybe NDAs will not let you come out, but you've already provided clues to your identity. So, why not the proof for the community to weigh in on your claims?

Esospain (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

My name is Carlos Paton. anyone who needs a test, write me md and send you all the screenshots
Esospain (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

Dedewahyu | EntrepreneurShop | Not PM:
Hello,

I'm from ESO management, and i have your contact from @Ngahue, she refer me to pm's you, i'm looking for community manager and promotional event  managener in your local country... if you interest, lets me know...

Thank you

🇩 🇧 🇽:
Hi

I am Carlos. I'm a lowcostphones manager. I dedicate myself to represent and promote crypto projects in the Spanish community.

What is your proposal?

Hi Carlos, can you send to me your previous meetup in your community?

1. You manage official group ( english )
2. You add and manage member in your local groups ( spain community)
3. Translate english to local language of any article and news
5. Manage bitcointalk official Announcement
6. ESO will doing promotional event in spain, you help us to manage  event in there, inviting potential investor in our event, and you will get 10% from token sale in that event.
7. In General you are ESO ambassador for local Community

🇩 🇧 🇽:
Earlier help ocn odyssey. create the web ocoins.es twitter, facebook, telegrams groups. I made 100 daily twitts, etc ... (but this company cheated on me). I currently represent a more serious company called DBX.

other companies pay me 2000 euros every three months and leave a wallet with coins for contests and raffles. I take care of groups telegram, facebook, Twitter, positioning, advice, translation. the companies that hire me can see their community multiplied in the first month

I'll back to you, when my ceo aproved i'll lets you kno...

How about point #6

🇩 🇧 🇽:
The commission is fine. but we pay our salary in our work. We never pay our salary in supposed participation. Our work is impressive, when it is necessary, we flood the network.

So are you bounty manager?

🇩 🇧 🇽:
The work that we offer is the following. Spanish and English group telegram management. gestion twitter español, gestion facebook españos. Creation of draws to attract community. reward portfolio management. search and creation of events. currency promotion by viral twitts system. advice and advice for your currency to be successful in the community. for this work we charge 2000 euros quarterly, day 1 of each quarter is paid. and a wallet with coins depending on the price of the currency, which you agree, to draw, which attracts the community

payment every four months? CEO approves it. but ico payment will be paid in end of ico, and you are paid in dollars. and for tokens we do not approve it, we will distribute tokens and not let in your wallet...

🇩 🇧 🇽:
Hi. The tokens in my wallet is not a problem. that's only for raffles, but if you do not want raffles, nothing happens. The rate we have, is quarterly and in euros, they can convert to dollars if they wish. € 1 = $ 1.17. Regarding payment, we charge when starting work.

it seems we don't find an agreement, our CEO hopes to be paid at the end of ico

🇩 🇧 🇽:
Nothing happens. Although I can not find an agreement, I wish you luck in your project. The project looks very good. a greeting

😊😊😊 good luck to you too

🇩 🇧 🇽:
similarly, a free advice for your CEO. No professional will work without charge, and like its employees, developers, etc ... the people who dedicate themselves and employ marketing techniques need to charge for their work. No real professional will not accept working for future (possible) payments. Anyone who accepts, will not be professional and will not have the necessary impact on the networks.

we also have the 50/50 payment option. 50% in the hiring 50% end of the third month

I'll lets you know

we will pay at the beginning of each month for $ 500. if you agree please let me know.

🇩 🇧 🇽:
that is also a good idea

So we deal? Because we are busy to preparing, ANN, web, fb, tw and regulation permission in Bank of Indonesia

🇩 🇧 🇽:
yes. agree. Today I will study the project even more in order to give the community better information. I need to give me all the possible information about it to get up to date.

But wp and website is not finished yet... we start nov 1st for ico

🇩 🇧 🇽:
yes. no problem. but you have to start a great community before ico. do not?

Indonesian cpmmunity already created, english too but in the first step we are adding more member to the group

🇩 🇧 🇽:
I will be preparing the telegram group es spañol. facebook spanish and twitter spanish. once created, I'll let you know so we can add community

How do you pay? by bank or eth?

Eth or btc i think

🇩 🇧 🇽:
perfect, eth seems good to me. I leave an eth account

Yes, moon later😁😁

🇩 🇧 🇽:
twitter created

www.twitter.com/esospain

Great

Please join here https://t.me/joinchat/GbLEARJPIwdDQ-dy1J6ycQ

@ESO_Official

@ESO_ID

🇩 🇧 🇽:
After eating I will join with another nick and I will tell you the nick. So I do not mix one company with another

Sure, but please avatar with face not logos

🇩 🇧 🇽:
ok, no problem

Hold on, you can start join with us in Oct 20, 2018

🇩 🇧 🇽:
the ideal is to start October 1 and so we do it all full month, full term

but we started all the work on October 20, because we were busy preparing everything perfectly.

🇩 🇧 🇽:
I get it. but I from 1 to 20 can also go preparing everything and attracting community

Hi. Add me

@esospain

Group

T.me/eso_spain
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

wow!
don't forget about this too, and don't delete it okay  Wink

the deal is we're working on 20th Oct. and you just doing what you want, is it even the team fault?
or is that how professional works?  Wink
Esospain (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

As you can see, I do not omit anything. I copied the whole conversation. but you can also put all the conversation of the other profile. where he asks me to moderate btt. You have read perfectly that my company charges in advance. You told me yes, on the 20th, everyone can read it. You can put the conversation of the other profile or I put it, no problem. After spending money and advertising for you, they do not pay. Then they tell me to work with them, but conditioning payment to objectives. I do not know where they think they live, but at least in Spain there are laws. and people have common sense and will see the kind of company they are. FULLY DISABLED
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

If you see the conversation, the problem is you start working before the agreement. and it's really normal you can't get the payment because you start working before the date already set. You should be working with the contract from the team

BTW this its wrong section, this thread should on Reputation.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Esospain (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

Hi. I work before they ask me for it. There are more conversations. however it is clear to them that I charge in advance. and they accept to pay the first day of work. for that reason I agreed to make forums, groups and twitter before date.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

Hi. I work before they ask me for it. There are more conversations. however it is clear to them that I charge in advance. and they accept to pay the first day of work. for that reason I agreed to make forums, groups and twitter before date.
Look what I found: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5066635.msg47752190#msg47752190

These guys are willing to represent employees and take no fee unless the case is won. Don't think you've got nothing to loss by reaching out to them

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: