Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: possitive information about cryptocurrency  (Read 116 times)
geliliyo.bit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

we want to know the possitive things about cryptocurrency ...
so all of you share your experiences here !! and this will help us to be possitive in crypto world..
BlockStamp

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

Each thing can be both good and bad depending on the person thinking about it. Wink But to me, the good thing is that the perception is changing. A while back it was all about the currency used for the dark stuff only while now I can pay online for other stuff, too. Like books in my fav ebook store. And there are more and more banks considering crypto for their strategies (JPMorgan?). I know that it can lead to more regulation, but more popularity also means more stability.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

what are you asking for, experiences or the "selling points" of crypto?
In my opinion, the most important point, which I assume is the most valued in general is the decentralization and noone in control.
truly that's a fundamental thing that must be acquired in general for civilization  to advance to the "next stage"!
noone who's in charge of everyone

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: