Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] FUTUREPIA - Blockchain Mainnet With 300,000 TPS [EOS Killer] 🔥  (Read 1264 times)
koreadiaries

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:34:53 AM

Lol I love the keyword that you guys have used "EOS Killer"

I have heard a lot in Korea about this project and looks quite promising to me. Yesterday I was attending a blockchain meetup in Seoul and there came to know about you guys. What a great team and idea.

Could you please tell more about your smart contract creating algorithm? I was reading your white paper but still have doubt when you talk about the way its different than Ethereum and EOS.
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:41:17 AM

I have heard a lot in Korea about this project and looks quite promising to me. Yesterday I was attending a blockchain meetup in Seoul and there came to know about you guys. What a great team and idea.

Could you please tell more about your smart contract creating algorithm? I was reading your white paper but still have doubt when you talk about the way its different than Ethereum and EOS.

Thanks a lot. well here is how we differ than both Ethereum and EOS and many other blockchains claiming higher TPS.

In order to execute a smart contract on Ethereum and EOS, for example, the contract must be uploaded on the mainnet server after program coding for compile, and this kind of development process is time-consuming and complex. With Futurepia, on the other hand, the DApp developer simply has to call the API, provided by the mainnet, from its development environment, which facilitates the development process.  From the perspective of DApp developers, this is a very fast and stable development environment. In the future, support will be provided for immediate execution of smart contracts using SQL commands through the database provided together with the blockchain service.
koreadiaries

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:39:58 AM

Thanks a lot. well here is how we differ than both Ethereum and EOS and many other blockchains claiming higher TPS.

In order to execute a smart contract on Ethereum and EOS, for example, the contract must be uploaded on the mainnet server after program coding for compile, and this kind of development process is time-consuming and complex. With Futurepia, on the other hand, the DApp developer simply has to call the API, provided by the mainnet, from its development environment, which facilitates the development process.  From the perspective of DApp developers, this is a very fast and stable development environment. In the future, support will be provided for immediate execution of smart contracts using SQL commands through the database provided together with the blockchain service.

I see, but do you have already DApps running on your mainnet? And when is mainnet or listing coming in the future?
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:55:14 AM

I see, but do you have already DApps running on your mainnet? And when is mainnet or listing coming in the future?

The mainnet and listing will both happen in Q1. You can try the testnet for both windows and linux by visiting

http://developer.futurepia.io/board/view/article/2
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 01:59:46 AM

Do you know even #Youtube stars with 1.4 million monthly viewers, earn less than $1,000 a month 😳

It's time to change the way content creators make money! 👏

Stay Tuned as  "#SomethingBigIsComing" 😎

https://imgur.com/a/yyhkpSQ

ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 08:53:17 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 01:13:14 AM by ranamajid007

Thank you everyone for your support!
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 09:25:28 AM

Chances are you might not have earned anything from Facebook even though you spend there more than 1 hour every day on an average.

What if there is a platform where content creators and curators will be rewarded for the time they put in and the content they upload.

Stay Tuned ~ Futurepia's first reward based social media Dapp will be launched in a couple of weeks.

https://imgur.com/Thn35si

ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:09:38 AM

Big News — Futurepia Signed MoU with DigiFinex To Get Listed in June

We are proud to announce that Futurepia will be getting listed on one of the biggest exchanges in the world — Digifinex, on 1st of June, 2019. That’s the first ever listing of Futurepia (Coin = PIA) and that too on a global renowned exchange. Wooo!

DigiFinex is the Singapore based 3rd largest exchange by adjusted volume on Coinmarketcap. It mainly provides more than 100 kinds of digital currency assets trading and investments such as Bitcoin, BTC, including spot currency trading etc. DigiFinex core team consists of blockchain experts and crypto enthusiasts from leading top-notch technology companies around the world such as Xunlei, Tencent, Baidu and HP, leveraging on their experience and knowledge in blockchain to provide a credible and user-friendly platform for users.

We will announce regarding the exact time and Airdrop about the listing in the coming few days.

Thanks a lot for waiting till now ~

Join our Telegram to know more and to ask us any question:

https://telegram.me/futurepia_blockchain
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 08:27:36 AM

Futurepia To Be Launched At BW Launchpad for IEO

koreadiaries

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:17:40 AM

When Futurepia listing on exchange? I want to buy some PIA. And is it just BW exchange or other exchange too?
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 01:19:58 AM

When Futurepia listing on exchange? I want to buy some PIA. And is it just BW exchange or other exchange too?

Futurepia is going to be listed on BW exchange today starting at 16:00 KST (Korean Time)

ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:44:04 AM

🔥🔥🔥And the wait is almost over 🔥🔥🔥

Just 30 minutes are left before #FUTUREPIA (PIA) starts trading on #BWexchange 🤑💵

Best of luck everyone and together let's take #PIA to the moon 🚀

https://www.bw.com/

#Blockchain #cryptocurrency #cryptonews #PIAcoin #EOSkiller #SNAC

ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 02:42:07 AM

FUTUREPIA on DigiFinex Korea
1st Coin with KRW pair

We are proud to announce that PIA will be listed on DigiFinex Korea as the 1st coin with KRW Exchange Pair.
Thank you for your continuous support.

Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:01:16 PM

maybe because of this news, the price of Futurepia growing today
https://medium.com/futurepia/snac-0-9-11-update-notice-54b9368da5f3
https://medium.com/futurepia/fork-guide-ac2211108d5c

ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 04:24:55 AM

Do you know that you can play games within SNAC application and earn rewards in SNAC tokens? 🤩

And not just Top 3, but top 30 winners of each round will be rewarded 🎊🤑

Find out how:
https://medium.com/futurepia/play-game-earn-rewards-fcead687b4f

koreadiaries

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:35:38 AM

So I am still confused.

In the article, it says that top 30 contestants will be rewarded. But where will the SNAC tokens come from to reward these winners?

ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 09:46:35 AM

So I am still confused.

In the article, it says that top 30 contestants will be rewarded. But where will the SNAC tokens come from to reward these winners?

Thanks a lot for showing interest. In order to play the game, you sort of bet with 100 SNAC tokens and the total reward will be the sum of all the token fees submitted by the game participant.

ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 07:04:11 AM

2019 Hiphop Festival MegaBounX was held in the coastal city of Yeosu and SNAC was a proud sponsor of it 🎊

Here is a recap of the event  that includes some of the unforgettable moments 🥰
https://medium.com/futurepia/snac-at-hiphop-festival-a9d822a2e760

koreadiaries

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:48:18 AM

2019 Hiphop Festival MegaBounX was held in the coastal city of Yeosu and SNAC was a proud sponsor of it 🎊

Very good job team.

And please list on binance also asap.
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 02:45:51 AM

Very good job team.

And please list on binance also asap.

Thanks for the suggestion. We are in discussion with other top exchanges and will make the final announcement on our Telegram.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: