Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges in 2018  (Read 820 times)
cubonho2k (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

Nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

Nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?
I will give the names of 3 exchanges that are currently in the process of launching. Two that I would recommend and One that I would not.

The two I would recommend are:

Desico - They are new fully regulated exchange for trading security tokens.

Virtuse - They are launching an exchange that will trade Digatal Asset Collaterallized Tokens and have a team with experience running a CO2 credits exchange.

The one I don't recommend is:

KryptoSea - I found problems with how they were identifying the people behind the project and when I asked them about it I got evasive answers and an uncooperative attitude.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

The best exchange for me is Coss. It has small fees and many many different coins. It also has a great user interface. A the second place of my list there is HitBtc. But if I want to deal with some shitcoins I always use Etherdelta. 
Baiupqoq

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

used decentralization exchange is etherdelta
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

I do not really believe in some new exchanges this year, most of them have a transaction system that is not good enough, recently I tried to have a little exchange with RUBY exchange, and sure enough, there were some problems that arose and very slow transactions
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

Yes, I agree too many unnecessary exchanges and every day even more. I do not know which are the best, but one thing I know for sure: either the new exchange has no liquidity or volumes are boiled up by bots. So you need to use proven exchanges for asset security.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

All of dex that builds on the 0x platform, dragonx, latoken, and b2bx. They are all new exchange sites but based on the top exchange site (adjusted volume) on CMC and they are all having a lot of daily trade volumes.
That makes sense to call them all as a potential exchange site that will growth a lot in the future.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

There are too many exchanges but how many of them are even up standard fake volume make it difficult to recognize even a good exchange binance have good volume but some bot trading also come up on binance i don't have any best exchange.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

There are really many exchanges. Many traffic flows are concentrated on several major exchanges. Because they have depth and speed. The service experience is very good. I do not recommend the use of new exchanges. Because security is not guaranteed. There is no depth in the transaction. Insufficient flow and so on. Service experience is generally not very good. So it is not recommended here.

rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

i only trust to huge exchanges like binance (but it has bad reputation last time with all that scandals), huobi, my opinion, if something happens
they can pay you compensation for loosing funds, poloniex for me not very friendly personal and long delay with answers (weeks, but it was long ago)

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
kramchers

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

BINANCE, KUCOIN and OKEX will remain in the top.
If we will just search more in the community, we can give a try the new METM.
They are really positive and active in the community.
They didn't let the ICO done, but they are now self-funded exchange.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

Are you asking the new launch exchange project in 2018? Will i can't guarantee if its the best since they are all new.But for me the [best exchange is Binance for it's volume and user friendly User Interface and i prepare to choose also the decentralized exchange because of its lower transaction and withdrawal fees. But i'm not introducing any exchange platform this is just and insight from free minded person.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

i was still expecting polo would be mentioned. neither binance wasn't mentioned too. exchanges today are much strict, the KYC can affect the volume of exchanges since some are very much concern of privacy. if it weren't for the profit i wouldn't be registering on eosex.com but there are a lot to profit even one midex platform. decentralize exchanges might be big one day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

My favourite three exchanges are Binance, Kucoin and Bittrex. Out of the three, Binance is where I frequently trade with. So far, I do not have any problem with deposit and withdrawal. Contacted the support twice and responses were fast.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

I use both centralized(IDEX, Bancor Network ,etherdelta) and decentralized (coinbene,kucoin,binance) exchange!

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Mia44

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

I think the best exchange is the bitdepositary because the sale of their ICO is successful and the exchange bitdepositary has an ICO vote feature. I think this is a good feature for exchange.

kaventt5

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

My choice is CEX. It's a simple exchange with strong security measures. Though sometimes it can ask to provide a lot of documents for verification (which could be quite exhausting). But what is especially good is their fiats support. You can easily buy bitcoins (https://www.cex.io/buy-bitcoins) with cards or via bank transfers there.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

The most interesting thing about choosing an exchange is trading fees, withdrawal fees and daily trading volume (liquidity). So that we can easily choose Binance as the number one priority. Then I'll choose Liquid: for strict KYC required and free withdrawal fee. The third is IDEX, a Dex which have highest volume this time.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

Exchanges are so popular now as I can see because so many people are interested in constant changes in coins to have more profitable trading and other moves.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

This is just my personal opinion, the 3 best exchanges in 2018 are probably Binance, Kucoin and houbi ...Bittrex and poloniex are also very good but it is too old and the new altcoin is not listed there, so the user is slowly giving up on it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: