Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:29:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges in 2018  (Read 824 times)
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

I am very upset that almost all people indicate only centralized exchanges. I agree that now decentralized exchanges now do not have large volumes and their user interface is not always clear, but understand that when your funds are on the centralized exchange, these are not your funds, the exchange can take them away or restrict access to them at any time.
I advise you to look towards decentralized exchanges.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

I do not use a lot of exchanges right now so there's not much choices for me. My favorite at the moment is probably DDEX. I like the speed and also the user interface.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

Nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?
I would trust only decentralized exchanges because they do not store your private keys, they do not own your cryptocurrencies. Your cryptocurrencies are only on your control.
Only these exchanges have the future, cryptocurrencies are decentralized, exchanges should be also decentralized.

acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

In my opinion KUCOIN, Binance, hitbtc are the best exchanges right now, these are the ones that I trade and trust.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

For me, the number one exchange is Binance, followed by Bitfinex, I am 100% sure in these two exchanges . Even in the list you can add such exchanges as Kukoin and Hotbit.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

The cryptocurrency exchange is  increasing and this is good for traders as there will be competition among exchanges to deliver a top notch services and trader will have wide range of exchange to choose from. 

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

The cryptocurrency exchange is  increasing and this is good for traders as there will be competition among exchanges to deliver a top notch services and trader will have wide range of exchange to choose from. 
Having a lot of options is good but when it already comes to a time where it is already saturated or its already too much then I would say it isn't really good at all but well
it doesn't matter yet those excess exchangers would slowly die on point or gradual basis yet most users or traders will definitely choose up the popular ones than on low or new exchangers exist.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

For altcoin, Etherdelta still my favorite
For all crypto, Poloniex and bittrex become my all time favorite since I use it 4 years ago because I'm experience no problem at all

So it's depend on you to choose the best one , just make sure that they are reliable and trustable !

Smiley
MaggieArroyo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

Yes there are many exchanges already existing and new ones surfacing everyday. Binance, Bitterex, KuCoin, Poloniex, Kraken, IDEX, Coinbase are some of the good platforms. You can look into these.
Ingrid Bailey

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

The new exchanges this year are different from the old ones and somehow they are not as good as the old ones. However, if we consider only this years exchanges, there are soem good exchanges that managed to attract a lot of investors. These exchanges have been reliable and good enough.
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

I don't use them roday because I prefer to work with the certian project like coin or ICO and do not change something there to avoid losses and troubles.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

Now many exchanges, such that will make them compete with each other so that it can reduce the transaction costs for investors, we are the intermediary will reduce the cost, as That would be better for us. I also hope to have more transactions place so.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

Nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?

According my private opinion, I think top 3 trading exchanges in 2018 is this : Binance, Houbi and OKEx. In addition to they have large trading volume, I like and appreciate them because they are very interested in the user experience and have many attractive events

ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

it depends on your decision. You are right, there are too much exchanges on the moment. If you like new exchanges that are not launched yet, I would recommend to look at Nauticus, CGCX and EntryMoney. If you prefer a high trading volume, than welcome to Bitforex or Binance. If you want to stay decentralised, just trade on IDEX of Etherdelta.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

It's hard to make a top 3 of exchanges. Depends on the coins you want to invest in. If you are investing in an ICO project, maybe consecrated exchanges do not have that currency. It can be a top of the exchanges, depending on their security and small commissions. The best in 2018 are the same as in 2017, HitBtc, Binance and KuCoin. All 3 have very small fees, many listed coins, are trustworthy, and are used by most of the crypto market investors. Binance has a very easy and friendly interface to help beginners as well. Besides the 3, I also recommend Bittrex, but it does not have that much. For shitcoins, I recommend the EtherDelta platform.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

I lost track about exchanges, mostly I trade on decentralized exchanges because I don't want one day to come to centralized exchange to find out that they blocked my funds because I have to pass them my credentials. I used so many exchanges I don't know exact number, never had any problem on any single one of them and I have to say I was trading at one exchange where I had to wait for admin to manually withdraw my funds. Was brand new Chinese exchange.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Different exchanges serve their different functions, but in all the best exchange of any three is Binance, then thereafter, i would choose Kucoin, because it has so many features that are similar to Binance. The third one i can now go for is Indodax. Indodax is an exchange where if any coin is listed and paired with IDR, it can easily pump. It is my present favourite exchange among others.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Well of course the exchanges with the most volume are the best. But i use three exchange mostly, binance, kucoin and idex. Kucoin and idex are not one of the best but i find them really user-friendly.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

That is true  there are so many exchange circulating, they can't control it because every country they want to create their own crypto exchange.

but if you looking best exchange for your trading i would like to recommend this newly excahnge platform nexybit with reputable trusted devs.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

I will choose the exchanger with a high volume,user friendly and also more safety. BINANCE KUCOIN and for decentralization i choose etherdelta. But i think it depend how personally handle their skill,sometimes pro trader choose market with high volume to scalping and newbie choose market with more user friendly .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: