Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges in 2018  (Read 820 times)
UmbalaNetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

I think there are some exchanges can become the big hits this year. These are decentralized exchanges and exchanges that have innovative ways to operate the trading.

For example:

NEX: a must-watch project, the best NEO-based decentralized exchange so far

Bgogo: The trade mining program ò them has attracted lots of users to participate in

Binance for sure: The CEO of Binance is one the most influential person in Blockchain world. This exchange always know how to renew itself.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

IMHO there 3 different but good exchanges for different types of trading.
1. Binance -  big quantity of alts, good volumes
2. Bitfinex - for a margin trading
3. IDEX - for the newest coins to buy before they rich big exchanges.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

IMO, almost the answer you get will have Binance and Bitfinex. LOL. Of course at the moment Binance exchange is the best one and after that you can take a look at Bifinex, Bittrex, IDEX or Kucoin. Poloniex is not a good exchange anymore, you should stay away from it Wink

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

I dont like new exchanges. They are growing like a mushrooms. I like Binance and Idex.
In my opinion other exchanges need to more development about their exchanges and they need to real customers. You know in crypto space there are too many exchanges but 95 percetange of them full of fake volume.
So Binance created in 2017 i know but that is my best. I can say idex if you want from me a exchange which created in 2018

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

The best exchange for me is Coss. It has small fees and many many different coins. It also has a great user interface. A the second place of my list there is HitBtc. But if I want to deal with some shitcoins I always use Etherdelta.  
agree with best exchange is COSS, although current COSS trading volume not too high, but development non stop and always update their platform, available different trading pairs, I believe it'll become famous exchange later, current i always use binance, kucoin and coss, I never use hitbtc because their withdrawal fees is higher than other exchange
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

I think there are some exchanges can become the big hits this year. These are decentralized exchanges and exchanges that have innovative ways to operate the trading.

For example:

Bgogo: The trade mining program ò them has attracted lots of users to participate in

Binance for sure: The CEO of Binance is one the most influential person in Blockchain world. This exchange always know how to renew itself.
A lot of new exchanges have popped up this year and they are trying to gain some relevance. For now, Binance still seems like the best exchange for me in terms of fees, as well as reputation. There are so many exchanges that has been on over the years though, with some pretty good reputations as well, but at the same time, we have to realize that this is something that has mostly to do with how fast the exchange is developing in a changing world, and Binance is doing that perfectly well for me than other exchanges.

Let's see what 2019 is going to end up bringing with new exchanges that will be coming up. I am so much expecting few of them to take a huge one, such as Qurrex and Capdax.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

For example:

A lot of new exchanges have popped up this year and they are trying to gain some relevance. For now, Binance still seems like the best exchange for me in terms of fees, as well as reputation. There are so many exchanges that has been on over the years though, with some pretty good reputations as well, but at the same time, we have to realize that this is something that has mostly to do with how fast the exchange is developing in a changing world, and Binance is doing that perfectly well for me than other exchanges.

Let's see what 2019 is going to end up bringing with new exchanges that will be coming up. I am so much expecting few of them to take a huge one, such as Qurrex and Capdax.

yes. i can't even check each of these exchanges anymore. i did look into EOSex.com lately its quite an interesting project which is a crosschain platform. this is perhaps the new idea now just as how Weidex are doing. weidex can list both ERC tokens and NEO base tokes. the market is not flood with exchange tokens the only problem now is the users who will use them. i think decentralize exchange will soon win. i joined volentix exchange bounty as they are also into EOS tokens its a p2p which i like more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:48:31 AM

in my opinion,2018 has become one of the worst for the cryptocurrency, because nothing good has happened, only prices have fallen too low, it will take a long time to recover
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

Of cource big exchanges its binance kukoin bittrex and other strong exchanges who already have big reputation.
But i am allways register in the new exchanges because my tokens trades only in hat exchange, one week ago i am open for myself latoken exchange.

King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:08:35 AM

Nowadays there are so many exchanges in circulation, if we look at some of reviews, there are already thousands of exchanges, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 new exchanges in 2018?

if in my opinion the best 3 exchanges for 2018 are mercatox, Bibox and Kyber Network because in my opinion the coin that goes into the exchanges can increase in price and volume, although not as big like coinbene and binance, but I'm sure in the future it will one of the three exchanges (mercatox, Bibox and Kyber Network) can defeat coinbene and binance.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

Biztranex is a good exchange. they just started and its looking so good. community also much bigger than other exchanges in the beginning. so i think its a good exchange launched in 2018 and will have better things in 2019

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Exchanges are now becoming a fierce competition in the space. I remembered when bittrex and poloniex were top of the game, now its binance leading. Its a good thing for many exchanges because its increases liquidity to the market.
I would say exchanges with its native token will be the leading exchanges time to come. They give its investors privilages and also incentives using the exchange. Lets watch and see how theg will prevail
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Exchanges in 2018 became much better.There are fewer bugs,more user-friendly interface, and most importantly, a lot of them.I hope the come soon will not be monopolii.ICO projects will stop paying for the listing, because there will be a lot of good exchanges

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

in my opinion, indodax is also pretty good, seeing some coins that have been discarded, for example SCC goes up by around 150% and is stable. maybe indodax will be a pretty calculated market.only need a lot of committees to be able to enter coins into indodax due to the vote system

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

You’re right. You would be amazed when you check on COINMARKETCAP. And they got a pretty good volume going for them   Most of these Exchanges are popular in some countries And they could be used to convert your crypto currencies to fiat currencies of these countries.
Btw we won’t see what happened with Exchange on last bull run.
 My best three is binance , Idax , coinex.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

IMO the best 3 exchanges in 2018 are still same with the old ones. I don't care if its new or not as long as it has a reputation and trustworthy I'll stay with it.

1. Binance
2. Kucoin
3. Idex
I would actually be going for binance myself. I have always been a fan of bittrex though, but binance took all the love away. Kucoin is not a bad exchange either, considering that I have used it several times, I love the easy interface, but the problem I have most of the time is fake volume as well as being a clone of binance in a way.

However, like you said, what is most important when picking an exchange is the reputation which is what matters the most actually. Idex on the other hand, for most part of it, being a decentralized exchange, I have not been able to get that feel yet when it comes to liquidity on decentralized exchanges, but not a bad idea if you do not have your ERC20 token listed on any other place.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

What do you mean exactly? Exchanges appeared in 2018 or some of existing exchanges?
local coin swap appeared in 2018 and it seems to me potential, but it is not common yet. What I like about them is dividends.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

They are really very much, I've seen a lot of new projects that carried ICO. Don't know what caused such popularity of new exchanges and how do they differ from the old. I always enjoy the BINANCE and not going to change the exchange.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

Choose THE top volume, it will be the best solution. New, no reputation, I do not recommend to trust, you can stumble upon fraudsters
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

It is easy money. There are a lot of traders and they spend a lot of time trading, so exchanges is the most demanding thing right now on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: