Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [review] Advertising Networks  (Read 3714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:03:04 PM

@felicita Add https://adzone.cc/ they are quite good in CPM. But they sometimes don't have ads, so sometimes you don't earn anything. Minimum payout is 10$. Accepts all types of sites including Faucets excluding adult. They have popup ads and CPC ads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:34:59 PM

I think rates are decreased in 2019. I never cross more than 5$ on solvemedia and nowadays it's hard to get good revenue from solvemedia and they are quite difficult in solving them. It's better to try mining captchas.
That's pretty low. Is your $5 a week or a month income? And how many captcha solves you are getting per day with how many visitors? Also I'd like to know about the impressions.

Let us know the stats so that we can evaluate furthermore. TIA!
felicita (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:54:40 PM

I think rates are decreased in 2019. I never cross more than 5$ on solvemedia and nowadays it's hard to get good revenue from solvemedia and they are quite difficult in solving them. It's better to try mining captchas.
That's pretty low. Is your $5 a week or a month income? And how many captcha solves you are getting per day with how many visitors? Also I'd like to know about the impressions.

i have currently a eCPM of 0,02 $
But i can remember back 0.11$  eCPM with my dogefaucet.

regards
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:25:31 PM

Hi felicita I have one question about solvemedia captcha.
How many captcha's to fill until you reach the minimum $200?
This is my 2016 stats

You can see I got 152416 solved Type-Ins and I earned $1105. So to earn $200, you need 27500+ captcha's to fill.
The stats are from 2016, and I'm not sure about 2019... The rates may have increased or decreased.

Solve media earnings does not only rely on solved captchas I think, but also you get earnings from impressions.
Thanks for that stats, can you share the estimation on how long you were able to make with 27500+ captcha?
You have a very interesting stat and from what you have earned it is encouraging to start.
Rates probably has decreased but still one can earn decently with them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

akamit

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:42:23 PM

i have currently a eCPM of 0,02 $
But i can remember back 0.11$  eCPM with my dogefaucet.
eCPM seems decreased a lot since 2016.
If the payout is still $200 then it'd take months or even years to earn that much with faucets.
The only solution is that the site needs huge traffic. But still I think no one can earn $200 per month with that rate.

can you share the estimation on how long you were able to make with 27500+ captcha?
This completely depends on how much traffic you are getting or the number of active users you have... There is no accurate estimation.

You have a very interesting stat and from what you have earned it is encouraging to start.
Thank you! It is because I've spent a huge amount and time on marketing at that time. I was doing pretty good with my faucet.
I would have not shut down my faucet if mellowads have not rejected my site for their new alexa rank update at that time.  Sad
When mellow rejected my site, I wanted to join Coinads but due to the lack of an invitation I had to forcefully shut down my faucet.

Rates probably has decreased but still one can earn decently with them.
Not sure, if you want to earn with them then you need huge traffic and active users. Otherwise you won't be able to reach the minimum payout per month.
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:59:47 PM

@felicita Add https://adzone.cc/ they are quite good in CPM. But they sometimes don't have ads, so sometimes you don't earn anything. Minimum payout is 10$. Accepts all types of sites including Faucets excluding adult. They have popup ads and CPC ads.

yes thanks will add them but i made bad experience with them ....
Currently iam testing https://cash-ads.com    they have very low payout rates and deposit minimum.
Also paying to btc and paypal.

regards
ankit10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:25:22 AM

Currently iam testing https://cash-ads.com    they have very low payout rates and deposit minimum.

regards

I just registered there, and when I tried to log in I am not able to login it redirects me to login page again. And when I tried to reset the password, after submitting my email and clicking on "Request" it directs me to a blank page.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:08:23 AM

Thanks akamit, surely I've learned from your explanation.
Gonna try it as soon as I'm ready to execute with my plan on how to increase my traffic.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ankit10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:37:53 AM

You may not believe on my stats Her is the stat for last 7 days

and here is the stat for last 30 days

I didn't even check my stats for the last many months.  Cheesy Cheesy I have to email them regarding this else I have will lose my extra earnings.
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:19:52 PM

regards

I just registered there, and when I tried to log in I am not able to login it redirects me to login page again. And when I tried to reset the password, after submitting my email and clicking on "Request" it directs me to a blank page.
yes i also reported this problem to the network owner .
he is very aktive lets see what he going to do.

regards
akamit

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:31:26 PM

@ankit10

By looking at your stats I can say Solve Media is crap now. You are just wasting your impressions and solved captcha counts.

You could have earned $68+ with your one week stats and $222+ with your month stats from Fun-Captcha according to the rates mentioned in OP and more or less with Adcaptchas.

I haven't used them, so can't give any accurate info, but imo you should change to fun-captcha or adcaptchas. What I'm trying to say is "just don't waste your impressions and solve captcha counts".

Good Luck!

AdsWolf

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:36:54 PM

Guyz Is Adslop.com a safe advertising brand.
Own by ClicksFly.com
EarningHub

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:12:59 PM

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with AdZone but our main advertising formats are direct ads and popup ads which are 100% fill every second of the hour and we are as well working on bringing advertisers for banners but no ETA but i would suggest you to try our direct link ads they work pretty good and most sites which doesn't use pop up ads use our direct link ads to monetize.

Regards
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:39:38 PM

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with AdZone but our main advertising formats are direct ads and popup ads which are 100% fill every second of the hour and we are as well working on bringing advertisers for banners but no ETA but i would suggest you to try our direct link ads they work pretty good and most sites which doesn't use pop up ads use our direct link ads to monetize.

Regards
What exactly is a direct lin k ad ?
Do you have any examples ?

Own by ClicksFly.com
thanks will test them next days.

regards
ankit10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:26:12 AM

Regards
What exactly is a direct lin k ad ?
Do you have any examples ?

Own by ClicksFly.com
thanks will test them next days.
regards

For Direct Links, Check this answer from Quora: https://www.quora.com/How-do-Propeller-Ads-direct-ads-work
From what I understand about Direct Links ads is, Ads Networks provides the link where publishers have to send traffic through any source, It's like sending traffic to another website.

Can you please update here about Adslop CPM after testing them. Thanks
ankit10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:33:06 AM

@ankit10

By looking at your stats I can say Solve Media is crap now. You are just wasting your impressions and solved captcha counts.

You could have earned $68+ with your one week stats and $222+ with your month stats from Fun-Captcha according to the rates mentioned in OP and more or less with Adcaptchas.

I haven't used them, so can't give any accurate info, but imo you should change to fun-captcha or adcaptchas. What I'm trying to say is "just don't waste your impressions and solve captcha counts".

Good Luck!

Can you please share links of both? https://funcaptcha.com I found this page but I think I am wrong because nothing is there related to captcha.

@felicita Do you know any trusted alternative of solvemedia?
Is coinhive is paying?
akamit

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:17:02 AM

Can you please share links of both? https://funcaptcha.com I found this page but I think I am wrong because nothing is there related to captcha.
Check OP
okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 07:44:37 PM

Coinhive is closed!!!  Undecided  .Please Felicita I am also trying adslop. Their statistical data for my website is very low and contradicts google analytics and other third party tracking codes. Is it the same thing with yours. Furthermore, is it legit. Please share us ur experience.
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:27:59 PM

Coinhive is closed!!!  Undecided  .Please Felicita I am also trying adslop. Their statistical data for my website is very low and contradicts google analytics and other third party tracking codes. Is it the same thing with yours. Furthermore, is it legit. Please share us ur experience.
until now i dindt found time to register on adslope.

@ankit10

Good Luck!

Is coinhive is paying?
yes coinhive is payingh but the planned to stop there service .

regards
ankit10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:05:39 AM

until now i dindt found time to register on adslope.

@ankit10

Good Luck!

Is coinhive is paying?
yes coinhive is payingh but the planned to stop there service .

regards
Coinhive website is not working. I think they stopped the paying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: