Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [review] Advertising Networks  (Read 3714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AdsWolf

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:01:05 PM

Huh

Make a review on Adslop

You will have to wait for this review unless someone else here have payment proof.

Felicita any update on adslop??

Nice.
I am at 4.12$ on Adslop.
Will post a payment proof if i get paid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felicita (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:15:39 PM

how much is payout limit on adslope ?
I have currently many advertise networks running and no more space for a new one XD

regards
okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:24:53 AM

how much is payout limit on adslope ?
I have currently many advertise networks running and no more space for a new one XD

regards

The payment threshold for adslop is $5 . . .
okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:29:06 AM

Huh

Make a review on Adslop

You will have to wait for this review unless someone else here have payment proof.

Nice.
I am at 4.12$ on Adslop.

AdsWolf
Please can you tell us how their rates are for your account. I am a bit suspicious on adslop.

Teir 1 countries are considered as teir 2. Imagine getting lots of traffic from United States and get little revenue for it whereas Germany traffic is considered Gold here.

Pls share your experience
AdsWolf

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 09:29:00 AM

Huh

Make a review on Adslop

Nice.
I am at 4.12$ on Adslop.

AdsWolf
Please can you tell us how their rates are for your account. I am a bit suspicious on adslop.

Teir 1 countries are considered as teir 2. Imagine getting lots of traffic from United States and get little revenue for it whereas Germany traffic is considered Gold here.

Pls share your experience

I am getting about 0.05$ to 0.10$ cpm rates for Banner views and for clicks i am getting somewhere b/w 0.01 to 0.02$ cpc.
And for popups i am getting good cpm. Upto 0.36$ CPM for tier 2 & 3 nations.

Adslop is a product of ClicksFly.com i think. So it may be legit.

They are using third party ads very heavily. Mostly MellowAds and Adhitz.

The minimum payout is just 5$ and FaucetHub is also Enabled.

I hope this Network runs well.
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:44:55 PM

got again payed from coinmedia.co
Rates are great at VIP netwrok.

"Hi, yannik!
Your withdrawal request for 0.004 was accepted.
Best Regards!"
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:07:18 PM

"Hi, yannik!
Best Regards!"

What are the ad formats available for publishers? And if you don't mind then can you tell me for how much traffic you got your BTC0.004 withdrawals?
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:28:29 PM

"Hi, yannik!
Best Regards!"

What are the ad formats available for publishers? And if you don't mind then can you tell me for how much traffic you got your BTC0.004 withdrawals?

they offer all banner sizes.
I only used 160x600 and 250x300 since they are almost mobile friendly XD
And your earnings depend on the network you reach with your adspace.
free netwolrk is ctr 0.01 so it pays very sad XD
Light Network is 0.01 - 0.1 CTR
Standard Network is 0.1 -0.5 CTR
Silver Network is 0.5 - 1.0 CTR
Gold Network is 1 - 3 CTR
Platinum Network is 3 - 5 CTR
VIP Network is all above 5 CTR - pays well

btw. CTR is Click Through Rate  Wink
akamit

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:36:36 PM

they offer all banner sizes.
I only used 160x600 and 250x300 since they are almost mobile friendly XD
And your earnings depend on the network you reach with your adspace.
free netwolrk is ctr 0.01 so it pays very sad XD
Light Network is 0.01 - 0.1 CTR
Standard Network is 0.1 -0.5 CTR
Silver Network is 0.5 - 1.0 CTR
Gold Network is 1 - 3 CTR
Platinum Network is 3 - 5 CTR
VIP Network is all above 5 CTR - pays well

What are those figures marked in orange? cents (USD)?
If I'm correct then I'll be able to get $5 per click if I can climb up to VIP network?

I also would like to know if they offer CPM?
And also how the network thing works, how I can climb up?
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:12:10 PM

What are those figures marked in orange? cents (USD)?
If I'm correct then I'll be able to get $5 per click if I can climb up to VIP network?

I also would like to know if they offer CPM?
And also how the network thing works, how I can climb up?
why not read my post i sad CTR is Click Through Rate  -.-  Its not a $ rate .
if you where correct then the free network would pay 0.01 $ what is huge ! and the VIp 5$ what would no advertiser pay.
Just use your brain no advertise would pay 5$ per click -.-

CTR - Means the clicks to a adspace in relationship with all impression.
So as example your banner makes 100 impression an gets 1 click your CTR would be 1 and your spot would be in the silver or gold network.
your banner makes 1000 imp and get  1 click your CTR is 0.1 and spot is in Light Network.

regards
akamit

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:57:40 PM

why not read my post i sad CTR is Click Through Rate  -.-  Its not a $ rate .
if you where correct then the free network would pay 0.01 $ what is huge ! and the VIp 5$ what would no advertiser pay.
Just use your brain no advertise would pay 5$ per click -.-

CTR - Means the clicks to a adspace in relationship with all impression.
So as example your banner makes 100 impression an gets 1 click your CTR would be 1 and your spot would be in the silver or gold network.
your banner makes 1000 imp and get  1 click your CTR is 0.1 and spot is in Light Network.

regards
Sorry, I completely misunderstood the CTR thing. I know what CTR is as I have worked with several ad networks in the past.
I don't know how and why, but I thought the figures you mentioned is $ rate. I'm extremely sorry for wasting your time due to my mistake.

I really wanted to know about the level system, how it can be achieved... after your last post now I'm clear. Thanks!
okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:04:42 AM

"Hi, yannik!
Best Regards!"

Please are you sure you got paid by coinmedia.co . I trust you alot. The reason I say this is because I had a bad experience with them. I requested payout for 0.004btc and it was recorded as sent whereas I didn't get any bitcoin in the proposed withdrawal wallet. Coinmedia.co was the first network I used when I began my bitcoin faucets and it really dis-stabilized me and my bitcoin faucets then.

Please show us some payment proofs.
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:13:08 PM

"Hi, yannik!
Best Regards!"

Please are you sure you got paid by coinmedia.co . I trust you alot. The reason I say this is because I had a bad experience with them. I requested payout for 0.004btc and it was recorded as sent whereas I didn't get any bitcoin in the proposed withdrawal wallet. Coinmedia.co was the first network I used when I began my bitcoin faucets and it really dis-stabilized me and my bitcoin faucets then.

iam working with them since more then 3 years and never had any problem  Huh
Always payed me in less then 24hours.
Payments must be confirmed with the mail otherwise your withdrawal goes back to your account balance.

regards
okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 08:48:55 PM

"Hi, yannik!
Best Regards!"

iam working with them since more then 3 years and never had any problem  Huh
Always payed me in less then 24hours.
Payments must be confirmed with the mail otherwise your withdrawal goes back to your account balance.

regards

I did all the steps (including mail confirmation)  and wasn't paid a dime. Their customer service support is nothing 2 write home about. I may consider them later but this time, I am not going to put all my eggs into one basket. I still prefer a-ads and Adhitz for banner adverts. Although, you need a good organic traffic for good pay here. Adclerks has a terrible cpm rates  for unsold adspace so in my opinion, it's a no go area. I checked adslop rates for cpm on banner adverts. It's terrible! Only pop up have good rates.Most new bitcoin advertising network are just too risky to use these days especially those with high payout threshold.

manudhiman

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:48:14 AM

Coinmedia is a Scam....
i have tired to contact them many times regarding Unconfirmed EMAIL ID but they never reply.
But when i said i need bulk advertising offer than they reply within 24 hours but after i asked them for unconfirmed email id on same mail again no response from them.
They just making publishers fool and keeping their money earned.
BIGGEST SCAM I HAVE EVER GONE THREW.

For your reference Screenshots are attached you can check that out.

http://freedoge.bid/coinmedia.jpg  Image of my balance and when i tired to withdraw it says unconfirmed email.

http://freedoge.bid/coinmedia1.jpg Email which i have send them and you can see 1 email of BULK ADVERTISING.

http://freedoge.bid/coinmedia2.jpg Same As Previous.

http://freedoge.bid/coinmedia3.jpg Screenshot of when they replied me about Bulk Advertising but not for unconfirmed email.

These are enough to declare them as scam.
okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:08:32 PM

Coinmedia is a Scam....
i have tired to contact them many times regarding Unconfirmed EMAIL ID but they never reply.
But when i said i need bulk advertising offer than they reply within 24 hours but after i asked them for unconfirmed email id on same mail again no response from them.

Image of my balance and when i tired to withdraw it says unconfirmed email.

Email which i have send them and you can see 1 email of BULK ADVERTISING.

Same As Previous.

Screenshot of when they replied me about Bulk Advertising but not for unconfirmed email.

Felicita I told u.

I'm shocked that u were paid. After I never received my 0.004 bitcoin, I still had some coins with them but I didn't wait for my threshold to reach 0.004. What I did was to advertise with the bitcoin I had in my coinmedia account. I placed a-ads banners well positioned at the top of my website and sent traffic using coinmedia traffic.  I didn't get the equivalent amount of bitcoin but it was better than having nothing at all. After that I stopped using them.

Maybe Coinmedia system usually malfunction but if that's the case, why doesn't it malfunction when advertisers try to patronize them?

I reactivated my account on coinmedia .they now have a good user interface compared to b4. but I'm having cold feet still using them. After all, once beaten twice shy...

manudhiman

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:02:17 PM

Coinmedia is a Scam....

http://freedoge.bid/coinmedia.jpg  Image of my balance and when i tired to withdraw it says unconfirmed email.

http://freedoge.bid/coinmedia1.jpg Email which i have send them and you can see 1 email of BULK ADVERTISING.

http://freedoge.bid/coinmedia2.jpg Same As Previous.

http://freedoge.bid/coinmedia3.jpg Screenshot of when they replied me about Bulk Advertising but not for unconfirmed email.

Felicita I told u.

I'm shocked that u were paid. After I never received my 0.004 bitcoin, I still had some coins with them but I didn't wait for my threshold to reach 0.004. What I did was to advertise with the bitcoin I had in my coinmedia account. I placed a-ads banners well positioned at the top of my website and sent traffic using coinmedia traffic.  I didn't get the equivalent amount of bitcoin but it was better than having nothing at all. After that I stopped using them.

Maybe Coinmedia system usually malfunction but if that's the case, why doesn't it malfunction when advertisers try to patronize them?

I reactivated my account on coinmedia .they now have a good user interface compared to b4. but I'm having cold feet still using them. After all, once beaten twice shy...

I never got paid....
Check screenshots and my quote first....
Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 04:40:04 PM

"Hi, yannik!
Best Regards!"

Coinmedia is paying for real?

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:10:00 PM

"Hi, yannik!
Best Regards!"

Coinmedia is paying for real?
its for real why would this network be so aktive they still have many advertisers and publishers this would not be like this if they are scam.
And the other person how saying this is scam has made here only 2 posts both scam posts........

Added a new CPC network to the list:
CoinHits
  • CPC only network. 
  • Withdraw limit is 0.005 BTC [fee N/A] 

Pays using Bitcoin - ₿
20 networks available  

Pays using other Payment Methods - $
10 networks available  

regards
brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:51:32 PM

Hello admin, few ideas,
advetisers can choose many countries and in next step can see minimum CPM is 0.3. So I can click 20 countries with CPM 0.02 and than in next step I must set CPM again and minimum is 0.3 USD.

Btw many rich countries cost 2 cents cpm and many poor countries cost 0.2 etc. I think that choosing countries is just mistake if than is preset min CPM.

Btw. 0.3 USD cpm is too high cpm for crypto ads! Cryptocoinads offer 0.07+ USD CPM, many other small systems offer 5-20 cents CPM too.

I must fill more things than in Google Ads, but your system is small, I think that for advertisers will be best set CPM/CPC, choose continent like asia, africa, europe or just language - EN language/non EN/RU for example. Keywords settings and some other things are funny if your platform dont have millions views and clicks every day. You are offering choose tens of mobile unknown browsers etc, why? You have maybe 2 visitors per day with some browsers and from some countries. Try make easy system if you are not google. I thinkt that its possible in XYZ Admerket script  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: