Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Underlying for a Crypto.  (Read 413 times)
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

Will a calculation on the underlying for Cryptos help the prices be more stable?
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

I dont understand what you are asking. Maybe explain?
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

Thanks for your interest. The underlying could be taken up as a current traded price. Underlying and Open Interests would help create futures and options going forward. Various methods like Black-Scholes Input methodology with the gamma and delta can then be used for the option price movement. These instruments will be available in the Crypto space sooner than later as the market matures.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

Most of the alts are pure specuation, even if some better instruments are out there the price is not going to be more stable until the whole market matures and grows.

jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

From my point of view it is not so necessary here because the market know how it could be developed or fixed so any corrections from outside will have consequences.
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

The question is not clear for me but I will try to get it. I think that it will be very preferable doing with cryptomarket because there will be more changes.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
GenesisDominguez

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:04:02 AM

The cryptos are currently stable. But usually no investors want crypto to be that stable, everyone wants its price to rise skyhigh and for benefitted. But there shouldn't be any underlying rules to keep it stable cause its totally decentralised, no other options would affect it. So it would just naturally stay on its chores.
LukeHartman

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

I didn't quiet understand the question. Are you talking about some method to move the price up? If yes, I would be interested to know the answer as well.
MohamedJones

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

The underlying could be taken up as a current traded price. Various methods like Black-Scholes Input methodology with the gamma and delta can then be used for the option price movement. It'll be very preferable doing with cryptomarket because there'll be more changes.
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

No Luke! I am not looking at any method to spike the prices. On the contrary, the idea is to develop indicators that are going to help the Community to get a better hang of the future prices.
Aiawyr11

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:22:48 PM

In my opinion any nudge or correction from outside can have serious consequence on the market. So nothing can help unless the market grows and gains full growth overtime because it is still new.
Greraviel21

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:23:04 PM

You need to explain a little more. What I understand is the market is completely responsible here. Unless it finds a way to mature itself anything done may result in complete disaster.
Legewiel05

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

The market itself holds the key here. Until the market finds the growth and matures itself any correction from outside can be a huge deal.
Rhoenia09

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

I think what you are asking is for the underlying algorithm of the blockchains/crypto. Yes, a better algorithm might improve prices to some extent. Blockchain is an evolving technology and it is being improved over time and this might affect the pricing of crytos positivel.
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

Precisely the point.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

All altcoins you will see in the market is finally true and not a liar prices maybe the price of bitcoin now goes down and same for other coins also.
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

Absolutely. That is how all markets will mature and sentiments will not be the deciding factor.
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

There is a vision to identify and understand Open Interest in the sphere as we go along and such scientific tools will bolster the Crypto market and put Cryptos as an alternate investment class.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

I came across several ICOs, which were aimed at creation and development of project to stabilize the prices, so I hope tha they will be able to make market more stable.
Sayan Sengupta (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

I came across several ICOs, which were aimed at creation and development of project to stabilize the prices, so I hope tha they will be able to make market more stable.

Let me have the names of a few. This is a particular area of interest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: