Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:04:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price will a coin die?  (Read 2658 times)
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

its not about the price. but, when people not trade that coin/token anymore. there are many coin with price 0.000001 and many below that price, but if there some people still trade it i think that coin still live.
low price  can mean about there are people want to play with the price

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

If there is no buying and selling and also no volumes in the market it is considered a deadcoin or also known as shitcoin, and there's a lot of coin also that hasn't yet listed on exchanges because at start the team of these coins has no planned to put their coins in any exchanges.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

What is the price at which a coin is considered dead or when an exchange decides to delist the coin?
Like bitcoin was 20k in jan so if it reaches less than 1k we can consider it dead?

At the moment, if we talk about the price of bitcoin at $1000 - this means that the dead is not only bitcoin, but all cryptocurrencies. So the cryptocurrency exchange will also be dead. This is a philosophical question))

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

That is really interesting, I dont think there is a time for any coin to die. I believe all coins would forever exist since people have invested their resources such as time and money in its creation. I think the coins would exist even though their value would depreciate.

It is clear that the coin will not die right as you think because with the growth that will improve many people will return to invest in new coins and will bring back investment.
I believe that at the end of this year there will be increased development
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

I don't think they die, like old satellite's, they stay out there but doesn't have any purpose.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

What is the price at which a coin is considered dead or when an exchange decides to delist the coin?
Like bitcoin was 20k in jan so if it reaches less than 1k we can consider it dead?

At the moment, if we talk about the price of bitcoin at $1000 - this means that the dead is not only bitcoin, but all cryptocurrencies. So the cryptocurrency exchange will also be dead. This is a philosophical question))
the dead moment of coins is when the coin no longer wants it so that the coin will be forgotten and lost swallowed far into the market base, we cannot declare a coin dead by determining nominal at the price because it is uncertain.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

that is uncertain. the average exchanger making delist coins is when the developer leaves their coin. or the developer has been inactive and coin has no project growth. so that it is said to be coin dead. but if for the price I think it can't be a reference for coins to die.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

in my opinion, the coin is said to die if the exchange volume is gone or 0% of the coin has been abandoned by the developer. so the conclusion is in my opinion if the coin is still trading volume even though the price is a little, the coin cannot be said to be dead.
Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

in my opinion, when a coin has no value, the coin loses the trust of crypto users.

or when we see a coin chart that is never bullish.

we can see, when the short bitcoin volatility, we will find coins that cannot survive in the market.

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Firstly, I do not think that the price of Bitcoin will fall to such a low level, and secondly, even if this happens, it does not mean that the coin has died. Remember that the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. At any moment the price may fall to the bottom or fly to the moon.
Christopher_Hayes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

This is no-brainer. A coin will die when no one is buying or selling it anymore. Even at $0.1, if people still buy a particular coin, whether it's bitcoin or altcoin, it will not die. Unless the demand for it stops, any cryptocurrency will survive.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

There is no standard for that. The exchange will keep profiting regardless of the price because there will always be people trading that coin, so It's probably the userbase and trading volume more than the price itself.

And If we're speaking about bitcoin, that's never going to happen as bitcoin is what's holding the crypto market.

I agree with that it's the volume more than price but even bitcoin can die one day I think. It's the first one but there could be a better option in the future.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

These prices are very difficult to measure in fact. Bitcoin has to be compared with mining costs. but it will not come soon enough for the price levels mining will not necessarily be enough.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:57:33 PM

A coin is not even dead if the price reaches 0. Many things have no price to them but still people choose to collect them or transfer them for one reason or another. A lot of cryptocurrencies started out as airdrops which would mean the coin had 0 value at that time, it does not mean it should be considered dead and that's seen by many which have gone on to achieve great things both in use, application and price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

The world of cryptocurrency is filled with wonders and uncertainties so I am tempted to say that  no coin is dead till it is de-listed from the exchanges. It really does not matter the price a coin was and what it is now provided that it is still in an exchange you do not write such coin off. The speculative nature of cryptocurrency makes price reversal possible within the shorted period of time because of sentiments of  the market. So kindly be patient and wait for the coin to come around.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

We could not get a specific price to say altcoin was dead. As the transaction continues, it persists and develops well even in the event of a drop in prices. Virtual money just dies when it no longer attracts investors and the need to buy and sell it is no longer because it has no growth potential in the future.

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Bitcoin would still have users even if the priced crashed to $1.   At this point its nearly impossible for bitcoin t odie.  The only possible way is if all electricity on earth gets wiped out and we no longer have power.   The critics that have been calling bitcoin dead for years have always been wrong and will continue to be wrong.
Javed zaman

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

No currency die at any fixed rate. It just gets abandoned by people.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

I think that the survivability of a coin does not depend on its price, but on the demand for it and therefore on the trading volume with it. If the trading volume falls, the coin can be excluded from exchange trading. However, this does not mean the death of this coin. The team of this coin even after that will be able to make certain improvements, changes in the project, the coin may again be in demand and grow in value by reappearing on the exchange. A coin or token should be considered deceased, when trading volumes for it have fallen, it is excluded from the exchanges and is no longer supported by the team.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

I think there is no definite value standard for saying coins are dead, cryptocurrency are decentralized so their value will change over time. The coin will be said to die if there is no demand at all, the market goes down does not mean that the coin will die, this is just an unstable market condition, the demand will continue to exist and will make the value soar again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: