Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:24:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At what price will a coin die?  (Read 2658 times)
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

I don't think we should only focus on the price when bitcoin will die. There will be a lot more signs for this. But I do not expect such a development, as I see only a tendency to improve the situation in the cryptocurrency market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

I am not sure that which is the criteria for a coin to die but i think that coin can never die even if it's market value become zero because i think that price can not only determine the value of coin like in the past many coins were good in start but later they finished from the surface of the earth and it is in the case for the present coins also, We have seen many coins grows up from a very down fall so coins can not be described that it is down or rise.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

Without inflation, there is no growth, no progress. And with inflation, everything is approaching and the end, the fall, and the collapse is approaching. It's a double-edged sword. Hence, on the one hand is good, for the sake of progress. But on the other hand it is bad - value systems are devalued.

rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

Only the fall in price does not mean that the coin is dying. The price can fluctuate very much, but this is not a sign of the end. Therefore, I will look at the General state of the market, news about the cryptocurrency on an international scale. And I advise you not to make hasty conclusions about the development of bitcoin, looking only at the price.

Larssoneos02

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

As the life of a coin depends on its trading volume and effort of the developers, and not on its direct price, it can be said that the coin does not die with the loss of its price. However, if developers stop backing up a coin and all its related nodes are stopped, then it is death for that particular coin. As for the Bitcoin, it will never reach such state.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

As far as I know, the coin dies if no coin moves it, and also no one needs it. At the lowest level and have no value at all so the community leaves it.
SidneyFoley

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

A long as the traders are trading a coin it is not really dead. You never know when they will pick up the price. But sometimes the developers lose hope about their project and abandon the coins; thats when you can call it dead.
Ariella Maldonado

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

There is no dying for a coin as long as the exchanges and transactions continues, no matter how low the price falls. If the transactions and exchanges stop and people stop investing, only then a coin will die.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

The price of bitcoin depends on people. As long as at least 1 person believes in Bitcoin, he will not die.

Gorgy

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

Bitcoin is currently quite immortal Smiley. And altcoins die when nobody cares about them anymore Smiley it is quite simple Smiley. Dont look only on price like retard and observe comunity Smiley it is most important thing in crypto.
Mathias Allen

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

There's no standard for that. The exchange will keep profiting regardless of the price because there will always be people trading that coin. It might indeed die of no other developers take over and if there are no running nodes left.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

There's no standard for that. The exchange will keep profiting regardless of the price because there will always be people trading that coin. It might indeed die of no other developers take over and if there are no running nodes left.

This is true, you are right mate theres no specific or standard for that, crypto coins will not only falling down though usually it is but sometimes it rise up, thats the thrill here in crypto world, we need to wait have patience for that moment to happen which is the rise of price.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

What is the price at which a coin is considered dead or when an exchange decides to delist the coin?
Like bitcoin was 20k in jan so if it reaches less than 1k we can consider it dead?
I think price is never an issue when we talk about dead coins because coins will never be dead as long as the developers were working hard on promoting inorder to make their projects successful.Competitions are everywhere and inorder to grow these projects one must need to be more competitive so that investors would showed interests in a project.
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

It is very difficult to be certain at a price that is stable and stable when the market is moving steadily. So the coins can die off as the price gets lower and lower.This is what is forecasted and i think that it is also an opportunity for us to get rich when we use the opportunity.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:16:57 PM

It is very difficult to be certain at a price that is stable and stable when the market is moving steadily. So the coins can die off as the price gets lower and lower.This is what is forecasted and i think that it is also an opportunity for us to get rich when we use the opportunity.

I agree with you. If it comes a day that bitcoin go below 6000usd, then it will be surely a bargain. With all of what bitcoin can do, it can go back and moon again.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

When a particular token is below the started amount price or probably below the ICO price is sold through the ICO then a coin is probably dying but not yet finally died and so many things can still be done to resurrect back to life the coin.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

I believe that this will not happen. But even if it happens bitcoin will touch its minimum point from which it began to grow. There are a lot of examples for such situations.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

There is no price basis for a coin to be considered dead. when the coin is no longer a user or interested person, and dev does nothing for their coins, it is considered dead. the exchange delisted because of that. coin does not have a future, prices are manipulated by pumps and dumps. and there is no update from the developer.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:39:21 AM

What is the price at which a coin is considered dead or when an exchange decides to delist the coin?
Like bitcoin was 20k in jan so if it reaches less than 1k we can consider it dead?
Perhaps only when Bitcoin recovers, other coins will be traded at more speed and status. Higher prices may determine the survival of Bitcoin at this time.Bitcoin will early reach $20.000 again.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

I think it is not based on price but based on the volume of trading transactions, there are several exchanges that give conditions for the minimum volume of coin transactions must be a few dollars or btc, and the policy is usually applied on big exchanges or market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: