Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinCalendar.cc | Keep Track Of The Crypto Market | Essential Tool!  (Read 350 times)
CoinCalendar.cc (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:19:53 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 11:06:53 AM by CoinCalendar.cc

Hello BitcoinTalk!

Today we want to introduce you to CoinCalendar.cc!

CoinCalendar.cc is a Cryptocurrency tool, essential for all avid altcoin traders, investors, bounty hunters and all other crypto fanatics out there!
Our platform aims to provide the community with a calendar where all events within the crypto community are listed. We want to achieve this together with the community! By letting users upload events and giving them the possibility to add their Twitter and/or BTC/ETH addresses to the events, we want to motivate everyone to contribute!

Since we know how hard it can be to keep track of everything happening around crypto, we started this project to index everything happening. We want to bring the community together and provide it with a quality calendar containing all events around crypto.

By verifying every event, source and proof uploaded, we are keeping the calendar clean and of high quality.
There is also a voting mechanism where users can up/down vote events. Popular events will become trending and are shared on our socials! So upvote the events you feel are important and downvote the events you don't trust!

We are also working together with coins, so they can easily add their events to CoinCalendar.cc. This way they can easily notify their community, alongside their original outlets.

Features:

Calendar with all Cryptocurrency events

All coins from Coinmarketcap, and more!

Add events

Vote on Events

Trending Events

Event source and proof provided

100% Evidence-Based

Coinpages with all related events

Day/Night mode

Mail-alerts

Ability To Sponsor Events

Telegram notifications

Social Media updates

Community Contests

Giveaways

Do you feel like this is a project you want to be a part of? Whether it be as an active contributor or as a user, we invite all of you to take a look at https://www.Coincalendar.cc and let us know what you think!

Twitter | Telegram | Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Giovanni469

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

I actually use this tool, it works amazing. Thanks for giving me all the information I need.
CoinCalendar.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

I actually use this tool, it works amazing. Thanks for giving me all the information I need.

Thank you!

Something else you might be interested in is our blog page! We have different kinds of interesting reads about cryptocurrencies and a few off-topic ones!

CoinCalendar.cc
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

Hello. Thank you, I will definitely try this calendar. I think the cryptocurrency calendar is a tool not only for traders, but also for investors, participants of the bounty. What coins are included in this calendar, only coin from  CMC?
CoinCalendar.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

Hello. Thank you, I will definitely try this calendar. I think the cryptocurrency calendar is a tool not only for traders, but also for investors, participants of the bounty. What coins are included in this calendar, only coin from  CMC?

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We definitely agree with you so we updated our post!

We have included all coins from Coinmarketcap. Coins not listed on Coinmarketcap can submit their coin and when everything is verified they will be added to the calendar.

Also, all coin teams can upload their own events to keep their community updated!

CoinCalendar.cc
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

A great tool for work, convenient to use, I think it will be useful to many who are engaged in cryptocurrency. I like it very much! Thank!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

I have tried several features of your platform such as email alerts and telegram notifications, I like it very much and I will try other features soon. But do you plan to create a mobile application?
CoinCalendar.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

A great tool for work, convenient to use, I think it will be useful to many who are engaged in cryptocurrency. I like it very much! Thank!

Thank you very much! We appreciate positive feedback like this a lot!

I have tried several features of your platform such as email alerts and telegram notifications, I like it very much and I will try other features soon. But do you plan to create a mobile application?

Thank you for using our platform, and we're glad you're happy! Currently, we have CoinCalendar.cc fully responsive on all mobile devices. As of now we don't have any concrete plans to develop a mobile app, however, if demand is high, this is something we will definitely look into!

CoinCalendar.cc
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

How can I filter events by date or period? I guess you need more sort options first of all.
CoinCalendar.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

How can I filter events by date or period? I guess you need more sort options first of all.

Events can be sorted by month, category, last added, most voted or chronological with the buttons above the calendar. To see all the events happening on a particular date, you can sort on month and then navigate to the date, as they will be in chronological order.

There are also Coin pages with all the events for a single coin, but as you have noticed you can not view all events on a single day. This feature is on our to-do list and we hope to implement this in the nearby future! Thank you for your observant comment!

Coincalendar.cc
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

I just checked you site and it looks good. I personally like the night mode feature, it's really helpful for my eyes.
What are those votes for by the way? Are you going to remove those with low or negative votes?
l10no

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

I do not understand by buying the hype and selling news, while this project is in the focus of trading, which one is your priority, because in my opinion it's a very different thing
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

wow, this is really a great app. But I think it will not attract too many big investors here. You know, all false or real news is made of whales. It's just a tool for manipulating the market. I think I would like it more if it had underground news service purchased.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

I have bookmarked it's a great tool for cryptocurrency users I don't have much merit so I cannot give you more hope that you continue to maintain and host your tool it's a great help for all of us it makes things easier for us with so many coins in the market.
CoinCalendar.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

I just checked you site and it looks good. I personally like the night mode feature, it's really helpful for my eyes.
What are those votes for by the way? Are you going to remove those with low or negative votes?

Thanks a lot!

The votes are meant as an indicator of how reliable and popular an event is! So downvote events you think are fake or invalid. If an event gets a lot of downvotes we will re-evaluate the event and see if it is still appropriate to have it on the calendar.

I do not understand by buying the hype and selling news, while this project is in the focus of trading, which one is your priority, because in my opinion it's a very different thing

'Buy the hype, sell the news' is an example of a strategy that could potentially benefit from using our platform.

The focus of this project is to bring the community together and create a platform where people come to share crypto-related events with each other. So everyone can enjoy a complete calendar with all events within the crypto branch!

wow, this is really a great app. But I think it will not attract too many big investors here. You know, all false or real news is made of whales. It's just a tool for manipulating the market. I think I would like it more if it had underground news service purchased.

Thank you!

We see your concern and think its more than valid, however, we want to create this platform together with the community. Unfortunately, we cannot prevent whales from manipulating the market as a whole.

We are doing everything we can to prevent our platform from becoming a tool for manipulation, scams or any other illegal activities. This is why we verify everything that is posted on our calendar. If it has no source, it will not be posted. Of course, we can't prevent everything from slipping through, this is why we have 'proof screenshots', original sources and a voting mechanism. Even after all of these measures, it is still up to the user to figure out what news is reliable, as is with all other news sources!

I have bookmarked it's a great tool for cryptocurrency users I don't have much merit so I cannot give you more hope that you continue to maintain and host your tool it's a great help for all of us it makes things easier for us with so many coins in the market.

Thank you! We will!

CoinCalendar.cc
CoinCalendar.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

To give you an idea about the blog posts we like to write here's a few!

4 Tips To Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe

How To Understand Blockchain Better

Why do people think cryptocurrencies are a good idea?

4 Great Reasons Why Digital Currencies Could Skyrocket in 2018

Go take a look and let us know what you think!

CoinCalendar.cc

shameless selfbump
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

i checked that tool it is very important for traders i like it especially the addition of night mode .good job keep developing it we love frequent updates esp in UI
CoinCalendar.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

i checked that tool it is very important for traders i like it especially the addition of night mode .good job keep developing it we love frequent updates esp in UI

Thank you @sacskate! We will keep you updated!
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

Thanks for creating projects like this. They are making it much easies for newbies to enter the market and stay profitable. Keep on developing.

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

What helps this thing to maintain? I use it pretty often, but I use adblockers, but I would be glad to make a direct donation right now. How can I do it?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: