Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:21:53 AM

I dont agree with you. Price doesn't reflect the quality of the project. Cause we all know ETH platform already being used by a lot of coin and still full of demand. Their developer is active too and keep developing Ethereum. The main reason for ETH price is down because The ICO sell-off factor. Because nowadays there is no regulation that will regulate the ICO and everyday I think there will be a new ICO that come out to the market. Only sell the vision and mission without something real (product). Hope in the nearby there will be a regulation for ICO. so it wont hurt our crypto world too much.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diornisusasss

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

I do not think that Ethereum is still growing quite well, but they need to be more cautious in their paths. Just as there are small fluctuations associated with ETH, their value can be greatly reduced again.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
Nobody know what really the price of ETH and with other crypto coins. When we looked at the history of ETH this price now is very dip and for me this is the best price to buy for ETH for a long term investment because ETH has a high potential coins and has many features and I cannot say it has the end. As long as there is bitcoin there is also ETH.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

Ethereum will never end in fact the value of it may still go up. Ethereum is still growing and the developers of the coin are still working on it working for more improvements in the platform as well as the network of it. So in conclusion, Ethereum is far from death and still growing.

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:51:59 AM

If you think ethereum will end, why are we participating with more eth contract projects ICO if we see eth will die? This is another threat to cryptocurrency, and I think that statements regarding the end of ethereum still a part of FUD together with the bull trap strategies. Don't mind this idea, and much better stay away with negativities and rather stay positive always.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:54:41 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
I believed that will be recover again and again, ETH is the best cryptocurrency and they haven't chance to end anymore. For me, I have a lot of plan for that coins. Like the all developers, ETH can use like reliable transactions in the future. That was very easy to transfer, used, spend and etc. Stay on ETH and keep holding then our dream that will recover will happen again.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

ETH has decreased due to bad issues about crypto. but everything is temporary.
because last year it has risen high and is now forced to fall and wait several years to rise again.
Ruben Ramsey

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

None can guarantee the end of any coins and all currencies are volatile of course. But the inventor of the Ethereum himself declared the downfall of the coin, so it might be taken to concern. But also, it can defy the predictions too, you just have to be patient.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

ethereum is not really over, they are just falling now. I am sure that next year they will rise again. everyone knows ethereum is one of the altcoins that is important to reverse cryptocurrency marketcap. without eth, I'm sure crypto won't be able to develop quickly.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

of course not. I think that by the end of November it will cost over $ 500 and will shut its mouth to all its critics.

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

I see this is not end of ethereum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0, value is lower than it was after pump and at the same time higher than it was before pump.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

ethereum will not end, but in fact their platform is quite old compared to other Smartcontrac platforms. even though they will not end but their position will surely be replaced by a more perfect platform.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

The fact that ethereum is struggling does not mean it is the end of ethereum. Every business has its ups and down so too does ethereum. Ethereum is in hard times now and this will not be forever. It will at all cost revive and attain the required height we are all expecting. Let's all help maintain the blockchain technology to help sustain ethereum, bitcoin and all other valuable altcoins.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

Ethereum is not a crypto that will easily lose market volume, confidence and strength. Both the project technology, the areas of use, ease of use and the trust won by its investors will support Ethereum to be actively involved in the market. Yes, there is a serious loss of value and continues to live. But it is not to be forgotten that all the cryptocurrencies are losing value due to current market conditions.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

I'm not quite sure that we can see the etherium above $ 500, at least, it has little chance. in any case, time will tell

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

we can only assume but do not know anything concrete. since the big players in this market have become insured, this is what will happen

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Ethereum will not end, it still has the largest user base on the market, and its price decline only indicates that it may no longer be loved by more investors, but this does not mean death!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

No one can tell you that with complete confidence. Ethereum is going through very difficult times, and we must believe in the best. But I'm sure one thing, Ethereum will not die in the next two years. And I hope that by the end of the year it will start to grow.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

ethereum is not really over, they are just falling now. I am sure that next year they will rise again. everyone knows ethereum is one of the altcoins that is important to reverse cryptocurrency marketcap. without eth, I'm sure crypto won't be able to develop quickly.

I agree, etherium will recover soon because this is one of the important coin among other altcoins which is mostly used by promoting ICO projects through smart contracts. Many already had been successfully projects by using smart contracts ad until now there are still some ICO projects using it.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

There are so many articles that this coin will not die even if Vitalik will move out from this one. So the end of this coin is impossible and this fact is determined.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: