Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
veroku

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
Hi. I don't think that it is the end of ethereum. Several weeks ago he stood even less than 170 dollars. And later about 240 dollars for a coin rose. I think that it will be restored with all market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Actually Ethereum is bigger than what most guys think of it. It's normal for a bear market to pull down prices of coins, it actually spices things up to be candid. By end of ethereum you mean price dropping badly? Well that's never going to affect the real project itself , price fluctuation is from the market, FUDs and other factors dump prices, end means the project has been terminated which is not the case here. It's not only about price variations, think into the future, I believe greatly in that project. When ETH unveils more progress for the project, nobody will tell the masses to key in more.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
We don't really know what is going to happen with crypto in the future but definitely it is not the end of ethereum yet. It is just a normal thing that you could see prices dropped and they go up once again. Volatility is the one that brings excitement to the community and opportunity to earn also.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

Now ETH at the really low bottom, few days ago it was roll around the 250$ but again get back to the 200$. Hard to say it will achieve the past mark soon but surely roll around the 300$. Still ETH can grow more just believe in it and don't lose hope.

I believe in Ethereum, and I know that it will definitely increase in price. There can not be an unpopular coin, on the basis of which several hundred tokens were issued.
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

In my opinion Ethereum price can go to 100 dollars and maybe even 50 dollars. But I think Ethereum still one of the best technology and will on top a long time more.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

I dont think that it is the end of eth rather it is a good buying opportunity, eth seems to have found bottom around 200 mark, i think it is great to open buy orders at 170-180 because i think eth will bounce back from these levels after making double bottom.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

This is not end of the ethereum. This is just a ongoing bear trend. We still see the reds and will for a while because We are in bear trend. We saw 2-3 times bear trap and more investors give up at this cryptocurrency. We should buy more coins from deep market and wait. This is not end. Unlike, this is the start.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

I do believe that ethereum will recover in a few months it is because this coin is one of the best coins in the crypto market.I hope that ethereum will soon recover.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

Ethereum as of this month is really looking bad because its lower than last month.We don't lost hope that ethereum will raise again not this month maybe in the future.We must hope that it will not the end of ethereum because if happens we are losing our capital that we are investing in this coin.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

I don't think so. If its the end of Ethereum then you are saying good bye to thousands of coins using the ERC 20 platfrom from Ethereum. I don't think it will happen and the price is not the only basis on how a coin will survive. Ethereum just lost some major investor and the coin was dumped. That could be the reason why the price keeps on going down and not necessarily means that the coin is dying.

dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

It's too early to talk about the Ethereum. I think it would be helpful to follow what happens to Bitcoin. The future of most of them depends on Bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

This is not going to be the end of ethereum, it seems that things are not going in the right direction for ethereum for the last months but this is just a difficult moment in the life of ethereum and nothing more, people need to stop being this worried about something that over the long term is not going to be important, if you can take advantage of the low prices do it, and keep holding whatever ethereum that you are already holding.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

The whole market is relatively still bad. Sure, Ethereum fell more than others, but is holding its 200$ mark quite well for the past few months. It was already way under at 170$ I believe, but managed to jump back. I don't think it is the end of it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

If eth drpos to single digits it may prove to be a great buying opportunity if they can revamp their scalability and overall system.

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:54:17 PM

I don't think so! Ether is a good coin with a great future like many experts think. Sure that there are different opinions but to my mind it is better to keep it now and to sell later when the price rises
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

Ethereum is not worse, than any other Altcoin (or most of them at least), if we look at how much it has dropped from the All time high. It just happened a bit later. Sure, it is not good to see Ethereum worth only 200$, but I am confident it will go back up.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

Compared to the present, the original ETH issue price is very cheap, and sometimes the price varies greatly. We must learn to adapt to him. ETH technology update next year. Prices are expected to change.

marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

Of course, he will recover, do not even doubt it. consider it as an opportunity to invest in a very good asset at a good discount.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

throw these thoughts out of your head because ethereum is evolving and I believe that the current price is extremely low compared to how much it should actually cost

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

Transactions and users have been increased as well as use cases, so it is for a while,that's why I am buying ethereum.
Don't burry ethereum, it will survive in the end!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: