Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HetaChain have raised $130 million after 19 days of private sale?!?  (Read 286 times)
tuthienloc92bk (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Quote from: HetaChain
On October 20, 2018, HetaChain, a Blockchain 3.0 platform, announced officially that they successfully raised more than $ 132 million, in a period 19 days after the official launch and during the Private Sale.
https://www.facebook.com/hetachainofficial/photos/a.245319409451492/250920008891432/?type=3&theater

Seriously? This is the first time I see a project with its huge soft cap ($100M) and hard cap ($520M) and just 19 days of private sale, they raise $130M. What happening?
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

I don't know what's happening but probably people have lost their minds. If this info is true, I think it is insane. So much money for a private sale is insane. Should we expect another coin like EOS with billions of dollars raised? What do you do with so much money? Should you spend the money by throwing more developers into the project? No, definitely not. 1000 developers won't make a better job than 10 good developers. Where will they spend their money on? I could be wrong but probably on marketing, fake news, and such.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

Arr you sure it is a legit project and do you have their funding eth or btc address so we xan confirm their claim of such huge funds, personally it is hard to believe for me because due to almost year long bears in ico market we are seeing hard times for new icos to raise even 5 million and that too with multiple extensions of their tokensales and then when you hear an ico out of nowhere raising more than 130 million that too in private sale phase where pre sale and open sale is yet to come is nothing less than shocking to me.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

there is something wrong with the info.. even if it is not scam then im sure they have just 1-5 big investors they have been working with for a while.. this 19 days cant be true or an other nice bullrun is coming too soon

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

I'm calling a scam.
I am very well informed with news in the crypto world and my network colleagues are all too.
Not one of them have ever heard of Hetachain.

So, a no name, unknown project claims to have raised 130 mllion in 19 days and there is no professional auditing or validation?
Not to mention the ridiculous hardcap, (over half a BILLION dolllars? wtf?), there is no way that "blockchain 3.0" needs that much funding.
On top of that, we already have blockchain 3.0s running around without needing that ridiculous amount of money.

I predict that what you will see, is a big marketing push to create hype and fomo, focusing on how much they raised in their "private sale".
They will offer huge bonus discounts for pre investors that are time gated.
It's all just a way for them to draw in more suckers.
So don't be a sucker, any company that asks for so much money is suspicious, plain and simple.

chokomenia

Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

19 days $130 million? this is so surprising considering the market condition at the moment, and the shocking part is that this is the first i am hearing about this project, Let me not give them benefit of doubt until I complete my research, I will do research to find people who are behind the project and their private investors who contributed for the private sale. when I finish with my research then I will give my proper comment.  

tuthienloc92bk (OP)

Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

I am really shocked when I read that news. I could not believe that, because I have known some projects which are really great about ideas, team members and advisors, have already been reached soft cap, but they still try to reach hard cap which is just around $20-50 million. And Hetachain raised $130 million (2 - 3 times of hard cap's other potential projects), this is a magic or there are some billionaires behind this project  Roll Eyes
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

must be clarified by the hetachain, so that it does not cause debate or other bad things and they must declare the truth about this. they also stated it in the announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043007.msg47140067#msg47140067
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

We know nothing whether it is scam or not, because until now we do not have a sufficient proof to call them 'scam project' but that news was fake absolutely.
if they are really raised that much of money, they should have posted their official address that was used to collect the money on their blog or social media.
but they did not, which means its was a bluff.
also, currently they do not have MVP and their whitepaper looks so bad
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

130 million on just 19 days and it is raised when the cryptocurrency market especially ICO market are still stagnan like this, make me think this is some manipulation or something. I can't believe they are really got that number even they have great single investor or something.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

On October 20, 2018, HetaChain, a Blockchain 3.0 platform, announced officially that they successfully raised more than $ 132 million, in a period 19 days after the official launch and during the Private Sale.
https://www.facebook.com/hetachainofficial/photos/a.245319409451492/250920008891432/?type=3&theater

Seriously? This is the first time I see a project with its huge soft cap ($100M) and hard cap ($520M) and just 19 days of private sale, they raise $130M. What happening?
With this company, something is clearly wrong. In 19 days, the ICO campaign cannot raise $ 130 million in private sales. At the same time, $ 5 million is allocated for generosity, of which only five percent is for a signature campaign. I looked at the table, so far only three people have joined the ICO signature campaign table. White paper is too blurred, general information, general slogans. I do not know, it is difficult to say something definite about this ICO.
Herucooles

Activity: 555
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

Good and fantastic news. Maybe there is something interesting about this ICO project. We will wait for this news to continue. $ 130 million in 19 days presale surprised us. I hope this is true.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:03:01 AM

This ICO campaign states that they have raised $ 130 million in private sales. However, usually the ICO begins first and private sale is included in the holding of the ICO, and here, starting the ICO on October 1, they have already announced that they have collected such a sum in a private sale. However, no one has seen these funds, but what if this is just a publicity stunt and there are no funds raised in a private sale? It would be correct if they referred to the address of the purse with the collected amount, otherwise it looks like a fraud, although it cannot be stated unequivocally so far.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:13:00 AM

It is hard to believe at this time that a project can achieve such a large amount, unless they have more angel investors or a huge angel investor. Anyway, nothing is impossible

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

Maybe they have good sponsors and a great advertising campaign. There are many good projects that investors see and invest a lot of money in. Maybe just a cheating project.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Maybe they have good sponsors and a great advertising campaign. There are many good projects that investors see and invest a lot of money in. Maybe just a cheating project.
I doubt it's a scam project. At present no project can do that and Hetachain I have learned through it. It's nothing special to attract so many investors, and the profile of the team members is not strong enough to be a good project

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Nisharawal

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

Im now pretty sure it is a  scam. If you look at the trends, it is not that easy to collect so much with so little time and no one knows about them.
This september has been worse than last year september in collection of funds
https://cointelegraph.com/news/september-ico-market-overview-trends-capitalization-localization

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

it is quite likely that this is a very promising project and investors trust them, thereby introducing their funds

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

This can't be serious. As i have observed lately, ICOs even if it is a good project and with a good team can hardly reach the softcap. How come that this project is selling like hotcakes?
Nisharawal

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

it is quite likely that this is a very promising project and investors trust them, thereby introducing their funds
What are you talking about? any proofs to  your words would be nice.. otherwise just don't promo scam

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: