Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spamming and promoting fake ICO rating website 'base.info'  (Read 205 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:39:42 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

Profile link: wiserico

I am not sure what should post title. Base.info is a ICO rating website. I am just monitoring during few days user wiserico is promoting this website. I believe he is from Base.info team. They are giving high rating even a scam or fake project to misguide investors. He has been spamming on forum with same post almost. Just now noticed from Myoho ICO ANN thread, even some one warning this is scam ICO but they give rate 4.8 on their website. Even scam warning was above his reply. Check on Archived

Check their rating. (Archived)

They have listed also exiting proven scam with good rate. For example Xcov, their rating was 4.0

Archived: http://archive.is/tJA8O

User wiserico contributions is zero, just spamming and promoting his website with fake rating.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

Oh, another shitty rating site which allows everyone to rate ico. They have like button  Cheesy
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

Oh, another shitty rating site which allows everyone to rate ico. They have like button

Lol, This is equivalent to a scammer vouching for his own services... Do people really trust these ratings from these shitty websites? I know people can be gullible but are they this naive? Like I don't even trust reviews which show up on Google and these people think a random website will do all the hard work for them? Jeez! We are indeed living in interesting times.

BTW the evidence is quite a conclusive one, They deserve a red tag iyam. @Coolcryptovator You should make a list of these websites who rate scam projects as legit ones. So we can make a sticky in the announcement section for a list of "fake review/rating" websites. Should be quite helpful for many newbies.
ohl98865

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

I hate such kind of scammers. I guess they are worse than ICO scammers.
They just made me sign up and write reviews, although I rarely write reviews Embarrassed

Will share this post to other users!

Thank you Coolcryptovator!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: