Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a Hong Kong shell company with 4.9m HKD in NOL at discount  (Read 138 times)
eastinv (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

I ran a startup that was aimed at selling financial digital services aimed at Mainland China, with a LTD registered in Hong Kong since late 2015.
Unfortunately the startup was a failure due to huge and massive development costs that are associated with Chinese development.

Currently it has booked net-operating-losses of 4.9m HKD (625k USD, in todays exchange-rate), and has no third-party-obligations (loans, notes etc), since it was financed by my own money.
It has no bank-account as it was closed down, as there was pocket-change in it, which you will have to re-open.

I am looking for an interested buyer, that would be interested in utilizing the booked losses on the company for their unique purposes, were the price would be at a steep discount 45% (negotiable upon discussion) and payed in BTC.

The transaction in-itself would be a gradual share-transfer (10%, 20%.. up to 100%) of the company shares to the chosen name of your choosing (negotiable).
Likewise, the yearly-lease agreement of the virtual office would be transfered to you too (Registered via Jumpstartoffices in Hong Kong).

https://www.jumpstartoffices.com/en/virtual-office-hong-kong/

All accounting is in order and has been conducted by a licensed CPA in Hong Kong, and is ready to be shared for those who are interested in reading and getting an in-depth glance of the audit-report.
Interested parties can PM me where we can exchange email/phone contacts.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
EI.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: