Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autoban. Help  (Read 281 times)
dimon02 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

Hello,admins.
Unfortunately, my account was banned yesterday (21.10.18) and I can’t figure out why as I don’t break the rules of the forum.please help me to solve this problem.
Username : dimon01 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1212343 )
Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:51:17 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 09:01:48 PM by S_Therapist

I don’t break the rules of the forum.please help me to solve this problem.
Possibilty of being banned without a single reason is nearly 0. Lots of people have complained here like you while almost all of them did the same thing, the most hateful job, copy/paste a.k.a plagiarism. I don't know what your case is but you definitely have done something wrong. I'm trying to let you know as soon as possible.

#Update-
I didn't get you on copy/pasting. Wait for a response from mod or someone else.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:00:20 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1), morvillz7z (1), bones261 (1), Steamtyme (1)

You plagiarized Wonder Woman. You're lucky you're still alive.

Ofcourse, cryptocurrency makes changes to the world, specially for those people who are part of it. I saw and heard people who were poor and became wealthy because of cryptocurrency and this changes on this individual people`s life could make impact to the economy, to other people, to the community, and to the society which is all part of this world. So as for me, I think cryptocurrency are changing the world.

Ofcourse, cryptocurrency makes changes to the world, specially for those people who are part of it. I saw and heard people who were poor and became wealthy because of cryptocurrency and this changes on this individual people`s life could make impact to the economy, to other people, to the community, and to the society which is all part of this world. So as for me, I think cryptocurrency are changing the world.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

You plagiarized Wonder Woman. You're lucky you're still alive.

That's just not cool dimon01. Now skedaddle.
DragonSlayer2018

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

Sorry dimon02 I think you are not suited to this forum you cannot hide your violation because all your work are recorded with detailed so close this thread continue to your new account and keep creating a useful even is not constructive make sure your post can help other member's.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: