Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinNEWS.blog — portal created for the crypto community  (Read 211 times)
justpromotion (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 09:36:55 AM by justpromotion

Hello to all!

The topic of availability and quality of publications for crypto projects is quite relevant. Should the opportunity to publish content to be absolutely free (like a Google), or cost as a part from the airliner on the Top crypto-sites? I will try to answer this question.

If I ask yourself this question - the most natural answer, of course, is the availability of services. The opportunity to talk about their projects should be available for startups who can pay $ 5000 per publication, and for small teams with a good ideas, that does not have such funds. Both teams should be able to freely convey information.

As the famous Paul Graham said in his essay “Be good”, —  «make a quality product, be useful, and users will reach out to you».

It was from this point of view that I started the project BitcoinNEWS.blog, which was created by me personally, and is supported until now, with the non-fading intention to make it useful and popular.

I admit that I was in a suspended state for quite a long time, when I have an idea to make a good and free product for the maximum number of users, but at the same time, to incur expenses for development, support, and drawing attention.

As a result, today I finally decided that the project in its main functions should be free and accessible. Supporting this idea, I invite each projects to share information with the world, to communicate its ideas to the target audience for free, and to participate in the life of the product.

I believe that BitcoinNEWS.blog can become an international «Wikipedia for crypto community», «structured Bitcointalk» for new projects.

One question remains — how is this project to be financed? Create an ICO? Raise funds through from the community? Introduce a domestic currency that motivates users, like on Steemit.com? Or spend a crowdsale of future coins with the possibility of paying dividends for the first 1000 investors?

I would like to hear your opinion.

Join to the community and publish materials.

Regards, Justpromotion

P.S. Unlike this idea, materials that plan to be published on BitcoinNEWS.blog will be pre-moderated.

P.P.S.
If you want to donate:
BTC — 14u8Ra4CpXC3sQzZWBvyuznZ2H2Ran2873
ETH — 0x8bAeb80AbF5b262ed1a4B4C80Ad0AC29987620C6

Any questions — support ( at) bitcoinnews.blog
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justpromotion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:38:30 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 08:10:25 AM by justpromotion

Bitcoin — example of coin page — https://bitcoinnews.blog/cryptocurrencies/BTC

https://monosnap.com/image/0fV74IVlWeQUcsjrpLU2lNMTiNg9gL.png
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

It looks more like a indexer for bitcoin prices in "weird" languages than a blog.

You have 4 english articles, and those are all from CCN/blockonomi.

Furthermore i've clicked "English" and still all of your UI is in Russian/Cyrillic.

You also have 10 different price indicators/calculators/recommended fees/markets. If i wanted to know these, i would simply visit coinmarketcap...? They seem extremely useless to me.

It seems like you want to do everything on your site.

- Be a blog,
- be an event scheduler/manager (such as coinmarketcal.com),
- be a price indexer (such as coinmarketcap.com),
- be an ICO indexer (such as icoalert.com ?),

I don't think that this is smart/going to work.

Also, why is this still in russian when i've put it to english? https://bitcoinnews.blog/wallets ....

justpromotion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

It looks more like a indexer for bitcoin prices in "weird" languages than a blog.

You have 4 english articles, and those are all from CCN/blockonomi.

Furthermore i've clicked "English" and still all of your UI is in Russian/Cyrillic.

You also have 10 different price indicators/calculators/recommended fees/markets. If i wanted to know these, i would simply visit coinmarketcap...? They seem extremely useless to me.

It seems like you want to do everything on your site.

- Be a blog,
- be an event scheduler/manager (such as coinmarketcal.com),
- be a price indexer (such as coinmarketcap.com),
- be an ICO indexer (such as icoalert.com ?),

I don't think that this is smart/going to work.

Also, why is this still in russian when i've put it to english? https://bitcoinnews.blog/wallets ....

Thank you for your opinion.

Yes, the portal was mostly oriented on the Russian-speaking audience, and unfortunately has not yet been finalized to complete multilingualism - this is in progress. At now the project plans to develop on the principle of an aggregator, where any project will be able to publish information about its products quite simply.

However, I assume that it can be useful to the community, despite the fact that any information can be viewed separately on several sites.

Undoubtedly Coinmarketcap, ICOalert and CoinMarketCal are fairly well-known projects, and more than 2-3 people work on them, as in my case. But I think, I can create a high-quality and interesting product.

Also, I appreciate the opinion of the community regarding the project, so I ask everyone to share your opinion.
yellowbits

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

You are very obviously trying to copy coinscribble...you even mentioned them in your post.
justpromotion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 01:59:02 PM by justpromotion

You are very obviously trying to copy coinscribble...you even mentioned them in your post.

No, you are joking or have not understood the details.

I mentioned this post as I found it similar to my idea that had been bothering me for a long time. Also, project positioning differences are coinscribble — is a news/posts service, while bitcoinnews.blog is an aggregator of information about crypto projects. It got more information about cryptocurrencies, events, real-time data from exchanges.

Some Alexa statistics:

BitcoinNEWS.blog
Place in the world - 621 990
Place in the country - Russia: 71 350
Domain Age - 1 Years 3 Month 29 Days

www.coinscribble.com
Place in the world - 1 369 846
Place in the country - USA: 974 901
Domain Age - 0 Years 3 Month 9 Days
yellowbits

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

No, you are joking or have not understood the details.

I mentioned this post as I found it similar to my idea that had been bothering me for a long time. Also, project positioning differences are coinscribble — is a news/posts service, while bitcoinnews.blog is an aggregator of information about crypto projects. It got more information about cryptocurrencies, events, real-time data from exchanges.

Some Alexa statistics:

BitcoinNEWS.blog
Place in the world - 621 990
Place in the country - Russia: 71 350
Domain Age - 1 Years 3 Month 29 Days

www.coinscribble.com
Place in the world - 1 369 846
Place in the country - USA: 974 901
Domain Age - 0 Years 3 Month 9 Days

Ahh ok. I misunderstood. It seemed suspicious to launch something similar right after CoinScribble starting becoming popular. I see the differences now. Sorry for that. Best of luck to you.
Champion Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:09:48 PM

This seems like an interesting project.
GameLe

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

Hello!
I like your position on the issue of freedom to post information. The universal application of this principle will significantly equalize the chances of ideas and projects to find their users. It is clear that you, as the creator, bear the cost of maintaining this channel. The easiest way to distribute costs among users of your service (not visitors) is to make it paid. At the same time, the calculation of the price should be made on the basis of reasonable direct costs for the maintenance of the service: server, domain, hosting costs, remuneration for the technical content of the platform, etc. The calculations for these costs should be calculated for a year. Next, calculate the volume of possible publications (in pages, megabytes,). The price per day of publication will be as a quotient from dividing the costs by the volume of the possible publication and by 365 (days). As a result, we get the cost of publishing one unit of content (page, megabyte) for 1 day. The price for a particular publication will depend on the volume and term of placement. The calculation can be done within an hour, make it public and offer everyone a fair price for placing content. That is, costs are distributed at all.
Sincerely, Alexander
Email: ecostart2018@gmail.com
justpromotion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Hello!
I like your position on the issue of freedom to post information. The universal application of this principle will significantly equalize the chances of ideas and projects to find their users. It is clear that you, as the creator, bear the cost of maintaining this channel. The easiest way to distribute costs among users of your service (not visitors) is to make it paid. At the same time, the calculation of the price should be made on the basis of reasonable direct costs for the maintenance of the service: server, domain, hosting costs, remuneration for the technical content of the platform, etc. The calculations for these costs should be calculated for a year. Next, calculate the volume of possible publications (in pages, megabytes,). The price per day of publication will be as a quotient from dividing the costs by the volume of the possible publication and by 365 (days). As a result, we get the cost of publishing one unit of content (page, megabyte) for 1 day. The price for a particular publication will depend on the volume and term of placement. The calculation can be done within an hour, make it public and offer everyone a fair price for placing content. That is, costs are distributed at all.
Sincerely, Alexander
Email: ecostart2018@gmail.com

Thank you, Alexander.
I will definitely take your advice and publish the position based on it.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

why do not you keep only on the Russian language? As I know there is a big crypto audience and it's more native to you. Plus you have a solid Alexa ranking score in your country. as it has been suggested by AdolfinWolf probably will be better if you have a more targeted plan which visitors need you.
NataliaNi

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Hello, I really liked your website!  Smiley But when I tried to submit a post, the "save" button didn't work  Sad   Please, check it
justpromotion (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

Hello, I really liked your website!  Smiley But when I tried to submit a post, the "save" button didn't work  Sad   Please, check it

Hi NataliaNi,

If you got some problem with publish posts, please send screenshot to the support ( @) bitcoinnews.blog.

Also, please check to fill out next required fields:

— Title
— Preamble
— Content

To save material you need to be logged in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: