Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whales need no indicators!  (Read 910 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:13:54 PM

I think the whales also need to understand the market to know the right timing to inject the fund, it may seem like they don't need any analysis to put their money but I am sure that they have their own speculation and timing, wrong movement could be fatal

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

Everyone needs an indicators to predict the next move, it's just like patterns that you read the movement of your enemy but instead of enemy, we call it as a price, stocks, marketcap, etc. Without this we are going blind and it is too hard to predict the next movement of the crypto currency but with such patterns on the chart you can tell already on what would be the next crypto currency that's going to pump and the next one to dump.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

The whales and big investors did not need indicators both (technical and fundamentals indicators) before buying or selling Cryptocoins.  This has just made me to believe that the indicators are just there for me and you to lose money and not to make money as the price will still go against you no matter how intelligent you are in technical analysis.  The market seeing to make it own mind and that is to say the whales push it to any direction they decide at a particular time.

Really skeptical of your explanation right there bud. So when you are saying that "whales push it to any direction" do they win the trade on expense of our money? Are we always losing and they are winning big? I am aware that the this market is still on it's infancy stages so huge pile of money could affect the price action, but it won't apply on high marketcap coins like btc because a whale without using any indicators could get rekt. Maybe you are saying that this could apply on low cap coins like on top 600 above, there, even 1BTC owner could be considered as whale
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

TA and indicator is a visual representation of current market condition. just like a map. then you can guesstimate what to do next. what happen next is 50/50 chance of success. dont forget their other people who have the same capability as you do. know yourself, know your enemy.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

The whales and big investors did not need indicators both (technical and fundamentals indicators) before buying or selling Cryptocoins.
I don't believe this is true. Even big investors have to rely on some data before hitting that buy/sell button.
Many of them became a "whale" because they know how to analyze and they would be rekt if they would just ignore those data.
Do you have other data that could back your statement? Or this is plainly your own opinion?
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

Crypto market has low cap and volume so its will be easy to manipulate by whales. So to make profit we should also follow the whales,  technical analysis actually help us to predict when whales bought and sell their crypto,  like we can see it from the candletisck pattern.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

The whales and big investors did not need indicators both (technical and fundamentals indicators) before buying or selling Cryptocoins.  This has just made me to believe that the indicators are just there for me and you to lose money and not to make money as the price will still go against you no matter how intelligent you are in technical analysis.  The market seeing to make it own mind and that is to say the whales push it to any direction they decide at a particular time.
Why do they need to look for indicators when the market will go towards they’re position because when they buy cryptocurrency for sure many will ride to the price growth they provide as huge volume is what the market will experience because of tthis

The thing is,if we will not only turn to be a observant and smart about what is the markt bringing us,because mostly we become a victim by this whales pumping tactics
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:06:21 AM

I would not be that negative, although I unserstand your points. But still, I believe the whole community has more influence on the market, than a couple whales, especially in Bitcoin, which is surely the most stable coin now.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

The whales are in control and this is so because of the volume they are holding. The always influence the market and create the type of sentiments they wanted for their own profits not minding who is hurt by their actions. This will now explain why a lot of traders lose money because you are always trading against the trend set by the whales unless you were just fortunate to be on the side that they  have pre-decided  to trend then it is your payday. We must continue to trade but must be careful. Beware of the Whales.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

The only thing they need most of the time is actually the ability to read emotions on the charts, but believe me, they know much about technical analysis as well, and they make use of that to their advantage, knowing the response that would be gotten at some points that would likely favor them.

However the thing about a whole lot of them is that they have nothing much to worry about as long as the market remains purely speculative, which is what makes it very easy for them, in the aspect of the market getting even more matured and getting used in real life, I guess it is something that would really be of great help to the space, and whales will not really be having more of an influenced.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

The whales and big investors did not need indicators both (technical and fundamentals indicators) before buying or selling Cryptocoins.  This has just made me to believe that the indicators are just there for me and you to lose money and not to make money as the price will still go against you no matter how intelligent you are in technical analysis.  The market seeing to make it own mind and that is to say the whales push it to any direction they decide at a particular time.

I thinks you have an probability of thats what you stated about the big player of this cryptocurrency investment that they dont need an indicator to determine the data chart of cryptocurrency investment because they can manipulate in there own ways by commanding with there own authority of when should they doing the pump and dump situation in the market.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

The whales and big investors did not need indicators both (technical and fundamentals indicators) before buying or selling Cryptocoins. 
This has just made me to believe that the indicators are just there for me and you to lose money and not to make money as the price will still go against you no matter how intelligent you are in technical analysis.  The market seeing to make it own mind and that is to say the whales push it to any direction they decide at a particular time.

Do you call a person a whale based on what they call themselves? Then you are wrong. A whale is a big investor or a big buyer of coins. Can be your neighborhood "richboi of richdad" who bought crypto thinking its going up to moon while its a shitcoin going down. Thats also a whale. It can be a venture capitalist who take TA into account and has been watching the market like everyday and thought that this was a time to buy in.

You are a fool if you think TA is bullshit. This is a selective biased opinion of some people who have lost money and an expression of the hidden frustration of days of hodling and seeing red markets. If you cant handle it then you should not venture into crypto.
It still perturbs me when I actually see a person who sees technical analysis as something that is irrelevant. You are plainly right bro, as whales are just more like any other trader, and the only difference here is that they are market makers and based on their level of input on the market, it can actually cause some participation but at the same time.

What really makes them a whale is just their big trade volume and nothing else, and for a normal environment, technical analysis is something that is useful for the whales down to the lower chain of small fishes, except that most times, they always have an edge.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

Well of course, they do not need any indicators they are whales for Christ sake. You do not need indicators if you are beating all of indicators and doing whatever you want anyway. I mean you would basically require a whale to do it and millions of dollars but take a look at the volumes of the coins if you do not believe it.

Depending on the coin the "whale" changes value, if you mean whale for bitcoin you need millions of dollars but if you have it than you can basically check out what indicators says and not care about it and just do the opposite because you have enough money to do it and not care about it. Of course, on smaller coins that amount becomes cheaper and you can basically still control that coin and the market of it by just doing whichever direction you want and keep buying or selling and controlling it and no indicator could guess what you are doing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

It still perturbs me when I actually see a person who sees technical analysis as something that is irrelevant.
Did you not know that the population of the world is 99% idiots and the remaining 1% are the ones with brains among which the ruling class exists. The reasons idiots will never improve is that they take their emotions and false logic in front of them but deny what is actually scientific. Of course TA maybe not be 100% accurate but it is one the methods to analyse the market.

You are plainly right bro, as whales are just more like any other trader, and the only difference here is that they are market makers and based on their level of input on the market, it can actually cause some participation but at the same time.
Whales are not necessarily a very important person. In face the whales wont be found in forums like this. If whales would be considered as the people making the market then the people in this forum at least 90% of them are the slum-dwellers.

If someone cant handle market indicators to analyse then they should blame themselves for not having patience to do so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

if your statement is true and absolute then all we have to do is guess the direction the whale is moving, when we are behind them all will win even if you don't have any skills. Is that true?
Two very wise comments here. Of course the Whales do not need any indications and signals. They rather make the indications and signals as they have huge capitals to influence the market.

So they have no fear to loose because it is the common man who needs to fear and yes if you are able to get an insight into the direction in which the Whales would move, you would be on the safe side unlike those who act after the transactions are done and in that case suffer the consequences.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

they wouldn't be call big whale if they need indicator, they are THE indicator. most of us traders make our move according to market movement. due to big whale move large amount of crypto and cash around  the market that affected market movement. what we saw on market movement is actually result of previous trading, it is nothing related to future market movement. 
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

The indicators are for the people who want to go with the market consition but the whales means owing huge amount of cryptos so they can make the market consitions in their way so they no need any paramenters or analytical skills because they have money.Its everything! Sad

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

I totally agree with your thoughts. Many people still use techniques to analyze price charts but I think it's useless. This is a psychological battle between investors and whales. If you catch up on it, you will definitely be rich. Otherwise, you will die. That's the rule and we can not do anything else! Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

I totally agree with your thoughts. Many people still use techniques to analyze price charts but I think it's useless. This is a psychological battle between investors and whales. If you catch up on it, you will definitely be rich. Otherwise, you will die. That's the rule and we can not do anything else! Grin
If the technical analysis always showed the price correctly, why do we need more analysis? We cannot erase this due to occasional analysis errors. Whales can go at the time of recession contrary to the chart. Their power is not inexhaustible and if you see this as a problem, why do you engage in trade?
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

If the technical analysis always showed the price correctly, why do we need more analysis? We cannot erase this due to occasional analysis errors. Whales can go at the time of recession contrary to the chart. Their power is not inexhaustible and if you see this as a problem, why do you engage in trade?
Technical analysis doesn't really give out a guarantee that it can work just on Forex market,How much more if we do talk about Crypto
which we know this had been very volatile anytime that will cause such failure on most analysis out there which is being used.The thing we can talk
about Whales is that they can make decisions depending on what they are trying to do and since they have the capability its either they would
line up with technicals or completely derailing into their own.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: