Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whales need no indicators!  (Read 914 times)
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:00:21 AM

Technical Analysis is somewhat useless whenever whales are attacking the market. I mean, that was my experienced. I've been using a lot of indicators, but just asn  I thought that I already gain confidence about it but I am lossing. Whales are using what we are also using. They woudn't just buy and sell btc when they feel like it. Just like what we are doing, timing and seeing through all the aspects are to be considered before doing so.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:17:50 AM

I've always been telling you that the analysis on this market has never worked. I've told many of my friends that sometimes some analyzes are completely fabricated and often cause damage, even though some analyzes give results in terms of coincidences. Since there is no regulation in this market, the market changes depending on the great investor's pleasure and this will continue for years. Moreover, even in regulated markets, large investors can continually lead to a fluctuation of the analysis, and you can think of what can be done in this market.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:21:00 AM

You are wrong! Even if they are very influential person im thr cryptocurrency market. They are still using indicators and technical analysis when they are buying cryptocurrencies. They know the risks that they are taking so they are very careful to their decisions.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:01:35 AM

The whales and big investors did not need indicators both (technical and fundamentals indicators) before buying or selling Cryptocoins.  This has just made me to believe that the indicators are just there for me and you to lose money and not to make money as the price will still go against you no matter how intelligent you are in technical analysis.  The market seeing to make it own mind and that is to say the whales push it to any direction they decide at a particular time.
I think that the only thing that is in our favor is our luck. If we are lucky then we will gain profits. The indicators are there so that we can analyse the market.
There are great tools to know about how bitcoin has behaved in the past but the indicators cannot guarantee of assured gains as predictions in crypto are not right most of the times.
Though  indicators can still be used to limit the losses and risks of loosing money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:21:46 AM

Indicators are just only references don't rely on this, you must need your own technical analysis and dig research on every coin that you pic in trading. But most probably trading is base on luck, sort of gambling that needs luck. You know also how to manage risk but you can avoid risk when you are in trading, riding a risk is much better.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:10:16 AM

Indicators are just only references don't rely on this, you must need your own technical analysis and dig research on every coin that you pic in trading. But most probably trading is base on luck, sort of gambling that needs luck. You know also how to manage risk but you can avoid risk when you are in trading, riding a risk is much better.
Exactly, you cannot rely on indicators only, as much as possible look around and shop more information that you think vital enough to move
the market. They are whales for a reason and they can manipulate the price and it could be unfair but with their power they can move the price
at any direction they want, they use indicator and mostly they they go to the opposite direction against the public opinion.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:31:27 AM

I am sure that whales are also using indicators. They are not just buying coins without analyzing it careful. There money are on the line so I am sure that they are using indicators before buying a certain cryptocurrency.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:11:09 PM

You are wrong! Even if they are very influential person im thr cryptocurrency market. They are still using indicators and technical analysis when they are buying cryptocurrencies. They know the risks that they are taking so they are very careful to their decisions.
If they are having whole command over market so they are not foolish to do all this without any kind of plan or proper system, I think whatever they do is preplanned and they are working with team of expert traders and investors who use to make them do everything on right time, as buying at low and selling high according to indication of all experts.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 07:53:38 AM

They may or may not. A whale may decide to buy a shitcoin and pump it, wait for some idiots to fomo in, hype it more and then dump on those buying new effectively having made a profit and getting back their initial capital. However these leaves those idiots with a shitcoin to hold and nobody to sell to.

Its not that whales wont listen what technical analysis says, but they have some inside news and it was with Bakkt incident being postponed and the dump happened before the news came out.

Overall its not possible to predict how a whale might move the market. They do it for their own benefit : either to stock up their coins or to cash out their coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:20:02 AM

It's funny. Because there is no need of having intelligence in this market as it is all manipulated and fake. You see what you are being shown and nothing else. We act in the way they want because they are having capacity to manipulate this market heavily and thus they are able to control it as well. Now coming to the part of graphs, charts and candles stuff, they are just automatically generated because of the numbers that are changing as the market goes up and down. Now there comes people like us in the hope of getting predictions from the technical analysis. But that is just fake as we know it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:41:34 PM

If they are having whole command over market so they are not foolish to do all this without any kind of plan or proper system, I think whatever they do is preplanned and they are working with team of expert traders and investors who use to make them do everything on right time, as buying at low and selling high according to indication of all experts.

Yeah that's right though it probably means that whales don't fall for fomo or fud inducing news and reports. They have enough assets to burn to be concerned over these things. And of course they also use ta's and they can also sway the market most of the time. These indicators mainly affect middle and small traders like us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:30:02 PM

I am sure that whales are also using indicators. They are not just buying coins without analyzing it careful. There money are on the line so I am sure that they are using indicators before buying a certain cryptocurrency.
Yes, they have to make sure that their decision is right because they are risking huge money and they are not the only one who can make the market move. Indicators might not be working well in cryptomarket because of the whales controlling the market, but I still think that whales still need indicators to further analyze the market.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:52:11 PM

If I'm the whales, I can easily pump the price and exit right away after having a good profit so I think indicators might not be the big help for the whales. Though it is still needed to analyze the trend, but since most of the small investors/traders don't depend too much on the indicators I think they can manipulate without using any indicators.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:27:54 AM

wrong prediction,
You say that whales don't need indicators to analyze the trade they do,
remember that whales or large investors do not mean they are experts in trade, what distinguishes them is that they only use large capital in trading.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:38:36 AM

Whales are not just buying coins, of course they do not want to lose their money so they are also doing research. They are also using indicators like other traders, they want to ensure that they can make money from pumping a specific coin.

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:03:08 AM

I think whales also use fundamental and technical analysis to buy crypto,  and they will buy it if the price already in the bottom. They will accumulate when the price in the bottomed and then wait for bull market.  Most of them just doing swing trading and after target profit achived they will sell all their coins. Usually they have better strategy and have financial adviser because they use big money and dont want loss it.

Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:10:00 AM

I think whales also use fundamental and technical analysis to buy crypto,  and they will buy it if the price already in the bottom. They will accumulate when the price in the bottomed and then wait for bull market.  Most of them just doing swing trading and after target profit achived they will sell all their coins. Usually they have better strategy and have financial adviser because they use big money and dont want loss it.
They know that they have to do, and whatever they do, I believe they are good on it, that's why they are whales.
Method is not so important, what's important is the result in trading and most of the time they are in the profit side since they can manipulate the market.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:26:46 AM

The whales and big investors did not need indicators both (technical and fundamentals indicators) before buying or selling Cryptocoins.  This has just made me to believe that the indicators are just there for me and you to lose money and not to make money as the price will still go against you no matter how intelligent you are in technical analysis.  The market seeing to make it own mind and that is to say the whales push it to any direction they decide at a particular time.
so what you mean is manipulation?if i got it right or i missed something?

I never did believe in indicator ever since i am buying or selling instead what I believe is my instincts that mostly brings me to profit though we cant take losses sometimes since this is part of the risk of being trader

Whales are not just buying coins, of course they do not want to lose their money so they are also doing research. They are also using indicators like other traders, they want to ensure that they can make money from pumping a specific coin.
Lol we have our own position in each matters,but never forget that whales can move the market shaking if they wanted too
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:46:41 AM

methods by looking at indicators or using technical analysis cannot provide accurate guarantees, because you have to know that there will never be a cryptocurrency price movement that can provide the right predictions, they only use the courage to buy and wait until prices rise to sell it.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:18:34 AM

methods by looking at indicators or using technical analysis cannot provide accurate guarantees, because you have to know that there will never be a cryptocurrency price movement that can provide the right predictions, they only use the courage to buy and wait until prices rise to sell it.
But its not for the people who knows how to control the market but they can use the indicators to identify the mentality of investors and can make their decision based on it but for them no indication is needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: