Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:16:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future Contracts To Be Launched By Parent Company Of The New York Stock  (Read 198 times)
AlexTF.CCN (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

Bitcoin Future Contracts To Be Launched By Parent Company Of The New York Stock Exchange https://cryptocoin.news/news/bitcoin-future-contracts-to-be-launched-by-parent-company-of-the-new-york-stock-exchange-20837/

Do you think this will have a similar impact on the market as it did last year?

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

although a little, surely can predict the price of bitcoin. because the more companies that support bitcoin, surely it will make bitcoin increasingly attractive to everyone.
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

can someone explain what is it and relationship between future contracts and bitcoin price?i heard that many times but i have no idea what it is.is it positive or negative for us at least.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

Personally, I believe. This will have a positive impact on the price of bitcoin. Because, it will attract more and more people to enter the bitcoin community
BarneyXC

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

Although a little,surely can predict the price of bitcoin. Because the more companies that support bitcoin,surely it'll make bitcoin increasingly attractive to everyone.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

Bitcoin Future Contracts To Be Launched By Parent Company Of The New York Stock Exchange https://cryptocoin.news/news/bitcoin-future-contracts-to-be-launched-by-parent-company-of-the-new-york-stock-exchange-20837/

That depends on what you believe the impact was to the market last year. I personally believe that futures can largely be blamed for the large bubble we experienced, they're easily used for price manipulation and overall don't seem to have been any great benefit to the bitcoin market. I would much rather they had never existed or had at the very least been physically settled futures instead of cash difference futures.

Izabelle Casey

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

From all the data, it does seem like it will have more or less impact on the market like than last year. Such kind of events tend to attract more people to the Bitcoin market. However, how much impact it will cause is yet to be seen. Hopefully the impact will be good.
Tripp Hammond

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

This could be the news to make way for a shift in the market. Just as the market had a positive trend at the end of 2017, helping the price reach close to $20,000. This could significantly push the price up, increasing the overall interest in Bitcoin. We'll be able to see if the impact is apparent or not by the end of this year hopefully.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

can someone explain what is it and relationship between future contracts and bitcoin price?i heard that many times but i have no idea what it is.is it positive or negative for us at least.
Read the explanation here: Bitcoin Futures, Explained

There's nothing to lose if I'm going to think that it will cause similar impact like last year. And I think its not a coincidence when the market surged last year and Bitcoin futures contributed to that rise.
Izabelle Casey

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

From all the data, it does seem like it will have more or less impact on the market like than last year. Such kind of events tend to attract more people to the Bitcoin market. However, how much impact it will cause is yet to be seen. Hopefully the impact will be good.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

no because last year things were hyped up a lot but this year we don't have the same nonsense hype. additionally people know that Futures contracts are more harmful to the market than they are useful to help in any kind of price increase.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

I don't think so, at this time even though there is a lot of good news but this bitcoin hype has begun to weaken, this is also due to several problems that we can see a few months ago when news of the market was hacked and also about SEC and ETF approval

Tripp Hammond

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

This could be the news to make way for a shift in the market. Just as the market had a positive trend at the end of 2017, helping the price reach close to $20,000. This could significantly push the price up, increasing the overall interest in Bitcoin. We'll be able to see if the impact is apparent or not by the end of this year hopefully.
Griffith339

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

Having years of experience in the trading field, this might be a necessary addition to the process. Looking forward to the future contracts.
Choakoth55

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

It is a great and necessary news for bitcoin. But information regarding future contracts is not very vague and we need to address it more.
Wiceilia220

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

Question of Bitcoin being with the more companies is here and making it more popular amongst people. Information about future contacts are still not clear to people yet, we need more articles on it.
Soaveth541

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

There is not much information about future contracts and people know very little about this. More discussion is needed in this regard.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: