Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Noobs wrong perception  (Read 186 times)
Peacemaker1994 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

Hello community

I am a newbie to this forum but certainly not a new bie to life and understanding.

Going through this forum I must say I have been greatly impacted from the highest ranking to the lowest ranking. I have taking some knowledge regardless of the rank or status.

I woke of to meet this twisted post and I was perplexed to say the list.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5055497.0

The merit issue has many some get demented, obsessed and confused and this can only need to plagiarism, low esteem and wrong conclusion

There is certainly no place it is written that only legendary members or other higher ranking member would get a merit.  So to all those noobs feeling so pls that is a wrong perception.
This post right now will get merit if it was a legendary member that made it so will a newbie also get as well.
But it definitely lies on who get impacted on it.

You can't make negative post just because you have not been able to level up it's just not right before God and man. You don't know who's zeal you have crashed.

Try and go through thread, read a lot of books and videos about cryptocurrency work on your personal motivation and avoid being obsessed about the whole merit system.

There is no high rank members that is against newbies if not the newbies restrictions would have still been in place. Get your statistics right before you come with any allegation

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

If this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5055497.0) inspired you for a reply, why didn't you answer there? Why create a new topic and clutter up a poor Meta branch?
Peacemaker1994 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

If this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5055497.0) inspired you for a reply, why didn't you answer there? Why create a new topic and clutter up a poor Meta branch?
No meant to make you feel this way but the title of that post alone makes most not to go through it
And to correct you I also replied there. I just felt I should get thing straight.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2184

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

Meta is in a sorry state right now. We seem to be experiencing a relapse of the stricter newbie restriction and one merit requirement. And users who have failed to rank up are mostly those bashing the system.

Most are ploys to seek attention and others desperate attempts fo get merited.
Things would likely cool down in a couple of days

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: