Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Head to Head Comparison: UniFox & PundiX  (Read 112 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

🏁 Exactly 7 days until Presale! We decided to write an unbiased comparison about UniFox and PundiX! What's the difference? Could we cooperate together? Check out the latest post!

https://bit.ly/2OCBSFI

Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

Does not look like any alternative to PundiX can now compete with it, because it has a way head start and the ICO was done at the right time with the right result. It´s not always a technical thing.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

Does not look like any alternative to PundiX can now compete with it, because it has a way head start and the ICO was done at the right time with the right result. It´s not always a technical thing.

Hey,

as stated in the post, UniFox can more cooperate with PundiX rather than compete. The crypto space is still too small and cooperation will have better results for all the parties
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

Hey,

as stated in the post, UniFox can more cooperate with PundiX rather than compete. The crypto space is still too small and cooperation will have better results for all the parties
I agree you have to say. For the future and run existing development preferably in cooperation between PundiX and UniFox, well in order to complete in the future..

But your project interesting and this major project will be adoption of ATM correct?

I read from your blog UniFox PundiX vs. comparison less I agree about dividends.

note since 2018 to 2020 pundix delivers dividends to society (community holder) Please check that the comparison so PundiX it’s supported the dividends

UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Hey,

I agree you have to say. For the future and run existing development preferably in cooperation between PundiX and UniFox, well in order to complete in the future..

But your project interesting and this major project will be adoption of ATM correct?

I read from your blog UniFox PundiX vs. comparison less I agree about dividends.

note since 2018 to 2020 pundix delivers dividends to society (community holder) Please check that the comparison so PundiX it’s supported the dividends

Our goal is to build a payment gateway for cryptocurrencies and fasten money transfer. It is not only about ATMs, but also about POS terminals or online local exchanges. That will help users to exchange local fiat currency to crypto and back within seconds. Also, POS terminals will enable people to pay with their preferred crypto in shops or stores. We want to build entire gateway so its easy and without obstacles to use cryptocurrencies.

About dividens - according to WP, pundiX holders received only 30% of their tokens during ICO and the rest is regularly released on a monthly basis for 36 months.

If there is a different model, let me know

best
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

All PundiX Holders receive an unlocked token airdrop of over 7% of the value of their holdings until the end 2018. After that, it goes down to just over 2% a month for 2019. Which still equates to over 24% interest over the year. In 2020 holders will receive 0.88% a month. Incredible dividends for holders, IMHO.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

All PundiX Holders receive an unlocked token airdrop of over 7% of the value of their holdings until the end 2018. After that, it goes down to just over 2% a month for 2019. Which still equates to over 24% interest over the year. In 2020 holders will receive 0.88% a month. Incredible dividends for holders, IMHO.

As from the docs I read, it cant be perceived as dividend. It is just inflation or defined ratio that was set up in advance. So you are limited to this (i dont say the ratio is bad - but it is inflationary). We believe in profit share and dividends where as a token holder you have almost unlimited options for passive income (Depends on business profit and success).
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

I believe you would have done your findings on PundiX before comparing it with UniFox. If that is the case, instead of just asking for people's opinion here, why don't you go to the one who has the ball in his court, which is PundiX team. The approval of your partnership with them will convince us more and might aid in going straight into what could have made UniFox to be qualified for that, because mere looking at it, PundiX is already a successful project.
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

Hey,

Our goal is to build a payment gateway for cryptocurrencies and fasten money transfer. It is not only about ATMs, but also about POS terminals or online local exchanges. That will help users to exchange local fiat currency to crypto and back within seconds. Also, POS terminals will enable people to pay with their preferred crypto in shops or stores. We want to build entire gateway so its easy and without obstacles to use cryptocurrencies.

About dividens - according to WP, pundiX holders received only 30% of their tokens during ICO and the rest is regularly released on a monthly basis for 36 months.

If there is a different model, let me know

best
well, I know the pundiX because I was in his home country.
About dividends, it's corrected Wink justly it inflation or defined ratio that was set up in advance.

I really like also payment gateway building in the blockchain, this technology will further give the best about the transaction.

you say UNIFOX platforms will serve a few features.

1. I would be asking the project UNIFOX, your project it's been on the Ethereum network or independent?
2. And how the value of obtained network TPS?
3. "If there is a different model, let me know's" do you know Graft network, can you comparison about UniFox and Graft well so we can find out in this comparison.

I will try to follow and learn well your project UNIFOX whitepaper

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: