Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Head to Head Comparison: UniFox & PundiX  (Read 273 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

🏁 Exactly 7 days until Presale! We decided to write an unbiased comparison about UniFox and PundiX! What's the difference? Could we cooperate together? Check out the latest post!

https://bit.ly/2OCBSFI

pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

unifox uses its own blockchain network while pundix uses the eth platform. so I think the transaction costs will be cheaper than Unifox than Pundix
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:36:05 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 08:04:15 PM by Cryptomilz

Haven't time to read the medium post due to my busy schedules, but I actually did on my way home from work yesterday. An excellent read to be honest! The fact that the writer didn't try to rubbish PundiX, but rather saw them as partners in the wheel of progress. Hodlers of the FOX tokens are eligible for dividends payable monthly, love that.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

Haven't time to read the medium post due to my busy schedules, but I actually did on my way home from work yesterday. An excellent read to be honest! The fact that the writer didn't try to rubbish PundiX, but rather say them as partners in the wheel of progress. Hodlers of the FOX tokens are eligible for dividends payable monthly, love that.

Thank you for your sweet words.

The purpose was not to rubbish PundiX but try to show how different both projects are and that UniFox is prepared to cooperate more than to compete.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

unifox uses its own blockchain network while pundix uses the eth platform. so I think the transaction costs will be cheaper than Unifox than Pundix

That's exactly the reason why UniFox has been developing its own blockchain. To provide faster and cheaper transactions.

UniFox
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

The combined effect of PundiX POS terminals and UniFox infrastructure and a set of services promises to be as efficient as possible.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

The combined effect of PundiX POS terminals and UniFox infrastructure and a set of services promises to be as efficient as possible.

That is correct. And we believe in cooperation  Cool
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

That's exactly the reason why UniFox has been developing its own blockchain. To provide faster and cheaper transactions.

UniFox

PundiX is developing its own blockchain. Please check out fuctionx.io for information about it. Since you also seem very open to cooperation and collaboration, I suggest you check out the PundiX Official Telegram page t.me/Pundix to get in touch with the admin and team. They are super active and receptive to community feedback.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

UniFox

PundiX is developing its own blockchain. Please check out fuctionx.io for information about it. Since you also seem very open to cooperation and collaboration, I suggest you check out the PundiX Official Telegram page t.me/Pundix to get in touch with the admin and team. They are super active and receptive to community feedback.

Interesting to hear that. I will check that out. Yes, we are open to cooperation.

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

Have heard of PundiX,,, and I have to say that I was not initially impressed even though they originated from Singapore near me, which should have made me support them, but they actually have quite a good idea with their POS machines and have been managing to sell many. This is regardless of their token price, which has gone down like all alts.

UniFox I never heard of though, do they really need another partnership with a competitor?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Have heard of PundiX,,, and I have to say that I was not initially impressed even though they originated from Singapore near me, which should have made me support them, but they actually have quite a good idea with their POS machines and have been managing to sell many. This is regardless of their token price, which has gone down like all alts.

UniFox I never heard of though, do they really need another partnership with a competitor?

POS terminals are great but if you don't have stable token implemented it is not easy to convince retailers to accept volatile crypto. Also, when retailers have crypto they want to exchange it to fiat within seconds or minutes with low fees. That's what we dont see solved in PundiX but we are able to offer. Therefore cooperation can be one of the ways. Either Way UniFox has their own crypto POS terminals and doesnt depend on other partnerships.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

pundi x is good project with real team management, but i think volume is too high, look at on binance wall sell and indodax exchange its really difficult to moving up more than 15 percent.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

pundi x is good project with real team management, but i think volume is too high, look at on binance wall sell and indodax exchange its really difficult to moving up more than 15 percent.

thanks for feedback. This article wasnt mainly about the price speculation but to depict both projects, their differences and similarities.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

what concerns me is the second market, PundiX focuses on Southeast Asia and UniFOX focuses on Europe. the second has the same goal to make crypto can be adopted en masse. I think both of them can do cooperation or partnership to succeed in that goal and let the market choose between the two later.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

It could have been more objective if another user opened the topic. My idea is more in terms of pundix development. But if the unifox team works too hard, they can pass pundix.

UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

It could have been more objective if another user opened the topic. My idea is more in terms of pundix development. But if the unifox team works too hard, they can pass pundix.

We wrote the article and wanted to share with bitcointalk community. I think it doesnt matter who opened the topic.

But thanks for the feedback.
pally

Activity: 177

Pally - Decentralised Social Travel

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

I love UniFox concept, i think that we need projects for a complete infrastructure. Cooperation with pundix sounds interesting. Lets see how it goes but either way, I am ready for  28th October and UniFox presale!!!!
pally

Activity: 177

Pally - Decentralised Social Travel

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

How is this related to topic we are just discussing ?
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

actually this is a moment and good news, but in my opinion it's difficult to get rid of the sell order wall in binance so there isn't necessarily a sharp increase, except that all binance walls are thrown away

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:11:14 PM

To tell the truth, I don't know much about UniFox, but I definitely believe in the bright future of PundiX. So let's see can these projects work together or which one will become better.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: